Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The 'I've successfully ordered a PS5' thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭Black and yellow

Anyone receive a refund from littlewoods yet ?

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭Saz2020

I got very lucky I think with my refund. Called them 8am the very next day, spoke to a lovely woman and she was so apologetic and said she'd sort it, she put me on hold and spoke to accounts and came back to me. Money was instantly back in my bank as I was still on the phone to her. I would give them a call tomorrow if its not refunded by then

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭Black and yellow

Saz2020 wrote: »
    I got very lucky I think with my refund. Called them 8am the very next day, spoke to a lovely woman and she was so apologetic and said she'd sort it, she put me on hold and spoke to accounts and came back to me. Money was instantly back in my bank as I was still on the phone to her. I would give them a call tomorrow if its not refunded by then

Will do thanks a million

• Registered Users Posts: 40 ST3NG4H

I’m still waiting on mine.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,733 ✭✭✭CZ 453

This is a form of torture. Just watching a status of "in the hub". Thinking the worst of the delivery staff. They are all having a party with my PS5 in the canteen :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,023 ✭✭✭Pipmae

CZ 453 wrote: »
    This is a form of torture. Just watching a status of "in the hub". Thinking the worst of the delivery staff. They are all having a party with my PS5 in the canteen :pac:
    They must have one each.....

As a comparison here is the history of aforementioned Christmas decoration that made it to me before the PS5. It reached the hub after the PS5 but made it to me first. Go figure........

30 November, 2020 21:19:00 Parcel delivered customer unable to sign
    30 November, 2020 09:53:00 Loaded onto van Fastway North East
    29 November, 2020 21:41:00 Received at Fastway Sort Centre
    27 November, 2020 21:13:17 Despatched from warehouse
    27 November, 2020 20:19:00 Sorted at Shaw Warehouse - Delivery DB99, route YOD7840
    27 November, 2020 14:13:03 Order being processed at warehouse

This is the PS5:

29 November, 2020 16:38:00 Received at FASTWAY HUB
    28 November, 2020 09:53:38 Despatched from SUPPLIER
    27 November, 2020 20:55:00 Despatched from WEDNESBURY - Route YOD7840
    27 November, 2020 20:53:00 Received at WEDNESBURY - Route YOD7840
    19 November, 2020 11:44:06 Order being processed at supplier

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Wallace2018

Anyone order from Smyths? DPD says "Order data received from sender" since last Friday and I'm just wondering how long they normally take.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭Gamer Bhoy 89

Anyone else still waiting on their refund from LW after cancellations on Monday?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,587 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Anyone else still waiting on their refund from LW after cancellations on Monday?

yeah, it can take up to 10 working days to get your refund.

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭rahern

Same here was told 3 to 5 days

• Advertisement

• koolkunz wrote: »
    Ok so my sister called them again (AddressPal 017058866). Explained my issue. They checked with the heathrow team and they said that it was dispatched from London on Friday afternoon but their Ireland hub have not received it so now they are trying to locate my parcel (basically meaning they have lost it) and that I need to wait till Thursday for them to check and get back to me.

I would suggest everyone else here to also call them and ask them to start this investigation.

Any luck today?

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭koolkunz

Any luck today?

Nope nothing yet. They told my sister yesterday that they will contact her themselves when they have any information or else my sister has to call them herself on Thursday (tomorrow)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,462 ✭✭✭shinzon

I just rang them there the agent on the phone said that for cash only card orders it can take up to 72 hours for it to be refunded back.

Shin

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭steescribbles

Pipmae wrote: »
    They must have one each.....

As a comparison here is the history of aforementioned Christmas decoration that made it to me before the PS5. It reached the hub after the PS5 but made it to me first. Go figure........

30 November, 2020 21:19:00 Parcel delivered customer unable to sign
    29 November, 2020 21:41:00 Received at Fastway Sort Centre
    27 November, 2020 21:13:17 Despatched from warehouse
    27 November, 2020 20:19:00 Sorted at Shaw Warehouse - Delivery DB99, route YOD7840
    27 November, 2020 14:13:03 Order being processed at warehouse

This is the PS5:

29 November, 2020 16:38:00 Received at FASTWAY HUB
    28 November, 2020 09:53:38 Despatched from SUPPLIER
    27 November, 2020 20:55:00 Despatched from WEDNESBURY - Route YOD7840
    27 November, 2020 20:53:00 Received at WEDNESBURY - Route YOD7840
    19 November, 2020 11:44:06 Order being processed at supplier

I'm in the same boat, no update since 29th November past FASTWAY HUB. :/

Guess it's gonna be another while.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

For anyone with Gamestop preorder, my local store in Swords called me this morning and this is what I was told....

I had originally pre ordered the digital on the 13th September but it appears they had me down for the disc one as they couldn't assign me to a digital one because it wasn't on the system. It appeared a few days later so that's why the a friend of mine could pre order it from the same store on the 16th. He got it on launch, I was told I wasn't getting it.....

Upon allocation, it went by order of who ordered digital and I was way down the list for disc for which there were more pre orders. Head office took all the orders during lockdown and did what they wanted with them apparently.

They apologised and put me on the list, which isn't good enough, and he said every few day they receive some more and some stores have an over allocation so they move stock around. He said there's a big shipment coming in later in the month and they are hopeful it will be in just in time for the 24th December

Disappointing from my point of view for all the crap they've put me through but hopefully those who pre ordered from them get a PS5 before Christmas

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,587 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Colemania wrote: »
    For anyone with Gamestop preorder, my local store in Swords called me this morning and this is what I was told....

I had originally pre ordered the digital on the 13th September but it appears they had me down for the disc one as they couldn't assign me to a digital one because it wasn't on the system. It appeared a few days later so that's why the a friend of mine could pre order it from the same store on the 16th. He got it on launch, I was told I wasn't getting it.....

Upon allocation, it went by order of who ordered digital and I was way down the list for disc for which there were more pre orders. Head office took all the orders during lockdown and did what they wanted with them apparently.

They apologised and put me on the list, which isn't good enough, and he said every few day they receive some more and some stores have an over allocation so they move stock around. He said there's a big shipment coming in later in the month and they are hopeful it will be in just in time for the 24th December

Disappointing from my point of view for all the crap they've put me through but hopefully those who pre ordered from them get a PS5 before Christmas

I hold out 0 hope for gamestop to have my pre-order for christmas, how they have handled it all is really beyond a joke at this stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭Aokay

Just got a call from my local GameStop to collect a game that I already had delivered to me during lockdown. Thing is I already had it mailed to me using the code that they emailed. Do I attempt to collect and risk the embarrassment of them seeing I already claimed the game? 🀔

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭MikeRyan87

Colemania wrote: »

Gamestop is such a disaster.
    Never buying off them again.
    Cancelled my CP2077 for delivery preorder for 70e and preordered in Smyths for 55e.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,733 ✭✭✭CZ 453

Re Littlewoods Nov 19th orders.

3 days in the hub now. Very strange. 3 days to process???

• Registered Users Posts: 2,108 ✭✭✭johnnysmack

CZ 453 wrote: »
    Re Littlewoods Nov 19th orders.

3 days in the hub now. Very strange. 3 days to process???

Welcome to shipping limbo that a few of us addresspal people have been living in for 9 days now!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭koolkunz

Welcome to shipping limbo that a few of us addresspal people have been living in for 9 days now!

At this point I am just hoping they haven't been stolen by someone at address pal / an post. Because if they have been stolen it's money down the drain.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭Minime2.5

Aokay wrote: »
    Just got a call from my local GameStop to collect a game that I already had delivered to me during lockdown. Thing is I already had it mailed to me using the code that they emailed. Do I attempt to collect and risk the embarrassment of them seeing I already claimed the game? ��

Why don't you attempt to be honest and tell them you already have it

Littlewoods refund just went back into my account so check your balances guys

Shin

shinzon wrote: »
    Littlewoods refund just went back into my account so check your balances guys

Shin

Still nothing for me :(

Kimbot wrote: »
    Still nothing for me :(

Might be because I rang them seems a bit coincidental that it appeared after I got off the phone with them.

Shin

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Usrwastaken

Anyone order from HN on the 19th? Still heard nothing yet. Just processing

• Registered Users Posts: 42 occne

MikeRyan87 wrote: »
    Gamestop is such a disaster.
    Never buying off them again.
    Cancelled my CP2077 for delivery preorder for 70e and preordered in Smyths for 55e.

Yep, sorry for all you guys struggling, got my 2 preorders for the PS5 for the kids from Smyths, paid my €25 cash deposit on day one and walked in and paid the balance on the 19th.

Pre-ordred CP77 and get a €5 discount so €55 due. Gamestop are asking €70? **** Gamestop, fullstop.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,366 ✭✭✭madmoe

Yes, I got it the next day, have been playing it everyday since. Went into HN in Tallaght and picked it up on Friday the 20th of November.

Have you got an order number? Did you call Harvey or chat to them online?

Cheers,
    M

• Registered Users Posts: 3,311 ✭✭✭dan786

Call them, sometimes they forget to send out ready to collect emails (thats if it was for collection), happened to me on accessories.

If delivery you should have got it by now. I am surprised you waited this long and didnt contact them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17 Usrwastaken

dan786 wrote: »
    Call them, sometimes they forget to send out ready to collect emails (thats if it was for collection), happened to me on accessories.

If delivery you should have got it by now. I am surprised you waited this long and didnt contact them.

I tried calling them, but they re routed their phones for black friday so i couldnt get through to the shop dispatching mine. They atleast confirmed my order was valid when I called, nothing since and that was last friday.

Advertisement