Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The 'I've successfully ordered a PS5' thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,311 ✭✭✭dan786

I tried calling them, but they re routed their phones for black friday so i couldnt get through to the shop dispatching mine. They atleast confirmed my order was valid when I called, nothing since and that was last friday.

They have live chat or if you are close by go into the store.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭bazzz

You can currently order for collection on Argos, see here

• Registered Users Posts: 1,217 ✭✭✭brimal

When I enter my phone number and email to reserve, i get the email with no reference number and no SMS.

Anyone get it working?

• Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭huddlejonny

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 2,108 ✭✭✭johnnysmack

Absolutely sick of this shìt at this stage. The PS5 is leaving a very bitter taste already before even getting it.

Absolutely sick of this shìt at this stage. The PS5 is leaving a very bitter taste already before even getting it.

Thing is Argos site is very outdates. People find a way to get access to stuff before its meant to go live.

Even now if you search PS5 nothing will show up on their site, even if you type in the exact catalogue number.

This was meant to go live later in the day.

CZ 453 wrote: »
    Re Littlewoods Nov 19th orders.

3 days in the hub now. Very strange. 3 days to process???

You think thats bad?

I have a parcel which is going from Dublin 18 to Dublin 22 and is still yet to be even picked up by courier since 24th November. All couriers are extremely busy and backlogged at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭dinky earnshaw

Anyone manage to get one in argos? Got a mail with no reference number 😡

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 GalwayPs5

CZ 453 wrote: »
    Re Littlewoods Nov 19th orders.

3 days in the hub now. Very strange. 3 days to process???

Mine is now saying moved to Dublin depot overnight.
    So some progress....if you count getting further away as progress!!
    Its all really frustrating but like so many others, probably just have to wait it out and hope it arrives intact...easier said than done

Edit: I didnt realise complaining on boards was magic! Just after I posted this, it changed to on board with courier!
    Who knew this forum was so powerful?
    Hopefully the torture is about to end today

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭steescribbles

GalwayPs5 wrote: »
    Mine is now saying moved to Dublin depot overnight.
    So some progress....if you count getting further away as progress!!
    Its all really frustrating but like so many others, probably just have to wait it out and hope it arrives intact...easier said than done

Edit: I didnt realise complaining on boards was magic! Just after I posted this, it changed to on board with courier!
    Who knew this forum was so powerful?
    Hopefully the torture is about to end today

This post gives me hope for today.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,850 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Just checked Argos Limerick and it said i could reserve to collect between 6th and 8th of December.

Click 'check stock in your area' instead of clicking into the item. That's where it showed i could reserve it. Worth a shot.

• Registered Users Posts: 403 ✭✭mayo pixiebell

I get loads of reservation emails but not actually anything reserved!! So frustrating

• Registered Users Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭markcahill1985

Zero-Cool wrote:
    Just checked Argos Limerick and it said i could reserve to collect between 6th and 8th of December.

If you go ahead it will tell you the reservation didn't go through. You will get an email with no reservation number on it. I have about 8 of them haha

• Registered Users Posts: 29,850 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

If you go ahead it will tell you the reservation didn't go through. You will get an email with no reservation number on it. I have about 8 of them haha

Ah crap, sorry.

• Registered Users Posts: 25 ObliVion86

Same here. It just says out of stock when you try to reserve one. No harm in to just keep trying throughout the day I suppose

Littlewoods 19th November order here.

Got email, text notification from Littlewoods of delivery today, but no tracking info update.

Looks like today might be the day!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,023 ✭✭✭Pipmae

Got email, text notification from Littlewoods of delivery today, but no tracking info update.

I got nothing. Tracking info still saying it's in the hub.:mad:

Pipmae wrote: »
    I got nothing. Tracking info still saying it's in the hub.:mad:

I reckon it depends on your closest Fastway depot. Mine just happens to be down the street from me.

• Advertisement

I reckon it depends on your closest Fastway depot. Mine just happens to be down the street from me.

Seemingly Harvey Norman had some this morning? Any one any luck today?

Anyone get one from Argos? Or have I still hope?

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭Saz2020

Anyone get one from Argos? Or have I still hope?

I've seen 2 reports so far of people collecting them today as their collection date was today. Keep the faith. Mine is ment to be Sunday

• Registered Users Posts: 3 GalwayPs5

Mine just arrived too.
    Outside boxes are a bit damaged but important stuff inside is all fine

• Registered Users Posts: 16 madt

Yes, I got a digital one from Harvey Norman. I found the link on their Facebook page. Had email confirmation that one has been allocated to me, and an email with link to purchase is to follow. Fingers crossed nothing goes wrong

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,587 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Saz2020 wrote: »
    I've seen 2 reports so far of people collecting them today as their collection date was today. Keep the faith. Mine is ment to be Sunday

did yours have a reservation number? Cos if so you should be available from today....

• Registered Users Posts: 1 ChocoCaramel

madt wrote: »
    Yes, I got a digital one from Harvey Norman. I found the link on their Facebook page. Had email confirmation that one has been allocated to me, and an email with link to purchase is to follow. Fingers crossed nothing goes wrong

Same boat as myself. Am nervously awaiting that email and even then won't feel confident until I physically get it

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭Saz2020

Kimbot wrote: »
    did yours have a reservation number? Cos if so you should be available from today....

I did but said it wud be available between Sunday and Tuesday.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,587 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Saz2020 wrote: »
    I did but said it wud be available between Sunday and Tuesday.

thats very odd.

Advertisement