Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The 'I've successfully ordered a PS5' thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭Saz2020

Kimbot wrote: »
    thats very odd.

Lot of people had different dates depending on where they lived

• Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭Bloc Party!

Anyone collect theirs from Argos today? I could pick mine up from the 3rd to the 7th but the msg said we’ll texted you when it’s ready. Have I to wait or I wonder can I tip in now

• Registered Users Posts: 24 Bart22

Few ppl like You already collected, they dont get text just go to Your argos

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

I'm just going to put this here. I have a Digital Confirmed(well sort of with Harvey Norman- just need to pay for it and nominate a store). I am really looking for a Disc. Preferably in Limerick or close enough for Swaps with the difference in value of course).

Swapping Digital for Disc Please basically. PM me. Don't PM me if you just want to buy my Digital of course.

If I cannot swap it, I've already promised it elsewhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 403 ✭✭mayo pixiebell

Anyone hear anything from GameStop on when they will have some?? I’ve a preorder with them. Didn’t get the first batch and not sure how it works now. If they get more will I still be in with a chance? I emailed but no luck with an answer. Surely they would have got more?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭rahern

Anyone hear anything from GameStop on when they will have some?? I’ve a preorder with them. Didn’t get the first batch and not sure how it works now. If they get more will I still be in with a chance? I emailed but no luck with an answer. Surely they would have got more?

I rang shop yesterday that I have pre-order with and was told head office dealing with it now I ordered start of September

• Registered Users Posts: 403 ✭✭mayo pixiebell

rahern wrote: »
    I rang shop yesterday that I have pre-order with and was told head office dealing with it now I ordered start of September

I’m the start of September too. Hope we have a good chance. They are very quiet on it

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭rahern

Ya very quiet about stock arriving fingers crossed we here something soon

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,587 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Gamestop havent even got a clue themselves whats going on tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭applejunkie

Anyone collect theirs from Argos today? I could pick mine up from the 3rd to the 7th but the msg said we’ll texted you when it’s ready. Have I to wait or I wonder can I tip in now

Mine was the same dates and I collected mine this morning. I didnt get a text till I was actually paying for the playstation but they did check the dates on my email so you should be able to go straight there and collect it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,108 ✭✭✭johnnysmack

koolkunz wrote: »
    Ok so my sister called them again (AddressPal 017058866). Explained my issue. They checked with the heathrow team and they said that it was dispatched from London on Friday afternoon but their Ireland hub have not received it so now they are trying to locate my parcel (basically meaning they have lost it) and that I need to wait till Thursday for them to check and get back to me.

I would suggest everyone else here to also call them and ask them to start this investigation.

Any update on this!? Still waiting for a reply from my support ticket.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,733 ✭✭✭CZ 453

Re Littlewoods Nov 19th orders. Just delivered!

• koolkunz wrote: »
    So I called them up again today. Now they said that sometimes the tracking doesnt get updated at all until you receive the item and they told me not to worry when I told them I have a flight to leave the country on sunday saying you should receive it well before that.

They also noted my tracking number, email and phone saying they are forwarding this information to the team at heathrow who will look into it in 1-2 business days LOL.

Now I don't know if thats just more BS but still I would suggest both of you to call them up and enquire as well.

Any update?

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭sept09baby

Anyone still waiting on the 2nd HN email? Only received the first confirming the console has been allocated to me

• Registered Users Posts: 2,023 ✭✭✭Pipmae

CZ 453 wrote: »

Did your tracking info update? Mine still says it's in the hub and my Fastway guy doesn't get here until 6pm earliest and he arrived as late as 9.30pm earlier in the week.

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭koolkunz

Any update on this!? Still waiting for a reply from my support ticket.
    Any update?

No, they said they are still waiting for an update from the dublin warehouse and they havent given any update yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 madt

sept09baby wrote: »
    Anyone still waiting on the 2nd HN email? Only received the first confirming the console has been allocated to me

I received 2 emails saying that it had been allocated but still awaiting the link to buy

• Registered Users Posts: 1,733 ✭✭✭CZ 453

Pipmae wrote: »
    Did your tracking info update? Mine still says it's in the hub and my Fastway guy doesn't get here until 6pm earliest and he arrived as late as 9.30pm earlier in the week.

It did update as it went along.

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭steescribbles

CZ 453 wrote: »

Mines been on the van for the past four hours now.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,023 ✭✭✭Pipmae

Mines been on the van for the past four hours now.

At least it's on it. Mine is still in the hub. :mad: It's for a friend from Santa and she's sweating buckets every day wondering where it is.

• Advertisement

• koolkunz wrote: »
    No, they said they are still waiting for an update from the dublin warehouse and they havent given any update yet.

:(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭DaveyDave

I have an Argos reservation email/text with the number for the 5th-7th. Not getting my hopes up but we'll see.

• Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭gccrowley1

Anybody Complete the process this morning with Harvey Norman and still only received first email like below.

Others mentioned an email saying something about five hours or link to pay but I’ve still got nothing since this one. Anybody else in the same position ??

Dear Customer

Thank you for completing the form to purchase a PS5 console online. Your chosen console has now been allocated to you. In order to secure your console you must complete the purchase. Once completed your console will be available for pick up or Delivery from the store of your choice from the 11th December 2020.

You will receive a link to purchase your PS5 console to this email address.

You will have 24 hours from the time you receive the link to complete the purchase of your new console. If you do not purchase within the 24 hour timeframe, the link will expire and you will have unfortunately missed out.

Please ensure you regularly check your email, including your spam folder during this time, for the link to purchase.

Thank you for shopping at Harvey Norman

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Fatty Magoo

DaveyDave wrote: »
    I have an Argos reservation email/text with the number for the 5th-7th. Not getting my hopes up but we'll see.

I will give you 950 euro for it

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Sdraod

DaveyDave wrote: »

Did you reserve it during the night? At 7am this morning I got a reservation email confirmation with no reference number!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭DaveyDave

I will give you 950 euro for it

Thanks, but my PS4 drive stopped working last night so I'll be holding onto it if I can get one :)
    Sdraod wrote: »
    Did you reserve it during the night? At 7am this morning I got a reservation email confirmation with no reference number!!

1:31am with a reference number.

• Registered Users Posts: 340 ✭✭Zookey123

gccrowley1 wrote: »
    Anybody Complete the process this morning with Harvey Norman and still only received first email like below.

Others mentioned an email saying something about five hours or link to pay but I’ve still got nothing since this one. Anybody else in the same position ??

Dear Customer

Thank you for completing the form to purchase a PS5 console online. Your chosen console has now been allocated to you. In order to secure your console you must complete the purchase. Once completed your console will be available for pick up or Delivery from the store of your choice from the 11th December 2020.

You will receive a link to purchase your PS5 console to this email address.

You will have 24 hours from the time you receive the link to complete the purchase of your new console. If you do not purchase within the 24 hour timeframe, the link will expire and you will have unfortunately missed out.

Please ensure you regularly check your email, including your spam folder during this time, for the link to purchase.

Thank you for shopping at Harvey Norman

Check spam, thats were mine went.

• Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭gccrowley1

Zookey123 wrote: »
    Check spam, thats were mine went.

I checked my junk folder and no joy, hopefully I get it soon....
    cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 607 ✭✭✭MrsMcSteamy

Just completed my harvey Norman order. Was going to instore pickup but kept getting an error when I tried to select my store so changed it for delivery as didn't want to be messing around with it too much just in case

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭Lashes28

Just completed my harvey Norman order. Was going to instore pickup but kept getting an error when I tried to select my store so changed it for delivery as didn't want to be messing around with it too much just in case

Did you get it into your inbox or spam?

Advertisement