Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The 'I've successfully ordered a PS5' thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭ItsHoggie

Received the first 2 emails from HN still waiting on the payment one ffs!

• Registered Users Posts: 607 ✭✭✭MrsMcSteamy

ItsHoggie wrote: »
    Received the first 2 emails from HN still waiting on the payment one ffs!

Mine came through only a couple of mins ago but I was waiting a good while to recieve the 2nd email. It will come.

Lashes28 wrote: »
    Did you get it into your inbox or spam?

All my 3 emails landed in my inbox not spam

• Registered Users Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭Lashes28

Mine came through only a couple of mins ago but I was waiting a good while to recieve the 2nd email. It will come.

Did you order a disc or digital?
    Waiting on mine

I’m paranoid after LW’s man haha just want it done and sorted :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭Lashes28

Just got the email. With black box as the description and a reduction from 5000 to 499. Anyone else?

Did you order a disc or digital?
    Waiting on mine

Disc

Just got the email. With black box as the description and a reduction from 5000 to 499. Anyone else?

Mine was the exact same.

Yeah that’s what it says in the second email. Don’t know why tho.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,868 ✭✭✭ozmo

Ah that's just mean...

535035.jpg

Launch PR stunt for PS5 in London - they replaced all the underground signs with symbols. XBox launch was as quiet as its cooling fan :/

“Roll it back”

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭DaveyDave

ozmo wrote: »
    Ah that's just mean...

535035.jpg

Launch PR stunt for PS5 in London - they replaced all the underground signs with symbols. XBox launch was as quiet as its cooling fan :/

Meanwhile we got graffiti on a wall where the artist's TikTok video was reposted on Reddit. We clearly got the leftover change from the UK's marketing budget.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 madt

Starting to worry about HN now. 3rd email still hasn't arrived, and it's not in my spam folder.

Me either. I ordered a digital one, which one did you order.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

I have received confirmation of my Littlewoods order now by email and I'm still waiting on my Harvey Norman Digital payment path as well.

PS5s today have been like buses.

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭steescribbles

Littlewoods 19/11 ordered PS5 just arrived and when I say arrived, I mean it was left downstairs in the apartment complex where I live with the front door open, and zero communication between the courier and myself, even by phone.

That being said, it's actually here now.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 wublabdubadoo

Littlewoods 19/11 ordered PS5 just arrived and when I say arrived, I mean it was left downstairs in the apartment complex where I live with the front door open, and zero communication between the courier and myself, even by phone.

Geez, that's scary.

• Registered Users Posts: 481 ✭✭WarpAsylum

Beyond unacceptable. Glad to hear you have it in your hands.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 PR9999

I just got this email from Harvey Norman customer service after asking where my payment link was for my Digital PS5 this morn.

Thank you so much for contacting Harvey Norman.
    Please accept my apologies for this error on our behalf and be advised, our digital team are working on resolving the issue and will re-send your Live Offer in the next hour.
    If you have any additional queries, please feel free to get in contact again.
    Kind Regards,
    Peter.

What's the earliest date people have from Argos? I'm curious to see if people start getting confirmation it's ready to be picked up.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,307 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

DaveyDave wrote: »
    What's the earliest date people have from Argos? I'm curious to see if people start getting confirmation it's ready to be picked up.

At least 1 person got theirs this morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 rk1984

So I still haven't received my littlewoods refund. Presumed it was because I was tsb but I rang them and they said the refund didn't go through because of a 'glitch' in their system. They did it manually and said it would take another 2/3 days.

Seem to be having a lot of glitches in their system lately..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,395 ✭✭✭upinthesky

If anyone doesn't want theirs digital if possible ill gladly take a reservation.

F1ngers wrote: »
    At least 1 person got theirs this morning.

I think there's 2-3 from what I've seen but that's stock that was in the store already. Just curious to see if they'll manage to fulfill all the orders with a reservation number. If people start getting texts from X date I'll be a bit more confident.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭bazzz

Here's an update from GameStop, for those waiting on news.

https://twitter.com/GameStopIE/status/1334520416279388161?s=20

• Registered Users Posts: 403 ✭✭mayo pixiebell

GameStop just gave an update on Facebook

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

Just got this email from them so fingers crossed they've amended my order and it's the digital one

• Registered Users Posts: 403 ✭✭mayo pixiebell

Colemania wrote: »
    Just got this email from them so fingers crossed they've amended my order and it's the digital one

Do you mind me asking when you preordered?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,023 ✭✭✭seandotcomm

I got the same and mine was 25th August

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

With Argos reservations do you definitely have to wait for the email/text it's in stock or go in the first day on the potential stock day.

JamboMac wrote: »
    With Argos reservations do you definitely have to wait for the email/text it's in stock or go in the first day on the potential stock day.

Mine is 5th-7th. I could go down on the 5th and sure it might not arrive til the 7th. They'll text you when it's ready.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

13th September

Advertisement