Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The 'I've successfully ordered a PS5' thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Getting way ahead of myself but who generally delivers for Littlewoods. Their website lists a good few from DHL, Parcel Motel, Nightline, An Post, Parcel Connect and then of course Fastway. As you can see from the list they gradually get worse from left to right.

Who delivered the consoles recently for Harvey Norman as well?

• Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭Wanton

DaveyDave wrote: »
    Mine is 5th-7th. I could go down on the 5th and sure it might not arrive til the 7th. They'll text you when it's ready.

I think they way Argos works is its available from the 5th till COB on the 7th?
    Pretty sure thats how it works from "normal" orders.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 wublabdubadoo

Berty wrote: »
    Getting way ahead of myself but who generally delivers for Littlewoods. Their website lists a good few from DHL, Parcel Motel, Nightline, An Post, Parcel Connect and then of course Fastway. As you can see from the list they gradually get worse from left to right.

I've seen a lot of people here saying Fastway, which is worrying.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭DaveyDave

Wanton wrote: »
    I think they way Argos works is its available from the 5th till COB on the 7th?
    Pretty sure thats how it works from "normal" orders.

Ah, I misread the emails. You're right. That's the time it's held for the reservation.

I've mixed feelings about Fastway, they're pretty early to me and I've sent stuff with them as well. At this time of the year they have random people in cars and vans delivering. Recently, now that I think of it, it's a woman in a small berlingo delivering as the lad across the way orders stuff like it's a sport. I haven't seen her fling parcels around the road, van or people's driveways anyway so that is a plus :D

• Advertisement

Question for those who completed their Harvey Purchase?

What was your process to complete the orders? I have offered mine to a boardsie as I got the Littlewoods Disc instead of the HN Digital. Is it a generic link(like a code you don't obviously share publically) or tied to your Harvey Norman account?

• Registered Users Posts: 27 drandyt

No way Berty im chasing and chasing let down by gamestop am on verge of paying about 900 on ebay

• Registered Users Posts: 4,886 ✭✭✭jj880

DaveyDave wrote: »
    Ah, I misread the emails. You're right. That's the time it's held for the reservation.

My HN order from launch day came via DPD. Very good service. Had it within 2 days. Provided an email and a text with a time for delivery too.

Edit: oops meant to quote wublabdubadoo's post about HN using Fastway.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,023 ✭✭✭Pipmae

Berty wrote: »

Fastway. :eek: My order of 19th November for one is in the hub since Sunday evening. It hasn't moved since. So frustrating. Some Boardsies in the exact same boat did take delivery today so one can hope........

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Eoineo

GameStop email landed. I won’t get my order before Christmas. Ordered on release day. Got the no-launch-day email last month but didn’t get the email confirming I’d have to wait until 2021. Got a Tesco order and used it to help a family member with Santa not realising Santa would be stuck here. Unimpressed.

• Advertisement

drandyt wrote: »
    No way Berty im chasing and chasing let down by gamestop am on verge of paying about 900 on ebay

The boardsie I'm given it to isn't a random boardsie. It's one I've met IRL a few times so don't feel like you might have missed out me offering it.

Also unless there is pressing need to have a PS5 urgently then don't pay any scalper anything over face value. I'm already having had to pay an extra €10 to Littlewoods over the value of a PS5+Controller let alone paying double like you might consider doing.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,167 ✭✭✭Notorious

Marksman1 wrote: »
    Anyone still waiting for 3rd email of HN ..... starting to panic now

Just got my email there. Yours will be in soon!

Edit: just got a DPD confirmation that the parcel has been dispatched and is out for delivery.

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭Black and yellow

Guys could anyone who collected from Argos today confirm which store ?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,099 ✭✭✭the whole year inn

Anyone else get a dpd code from Harvey Norman ? I paid and with in minutes for a confirmation email and then a suspect code.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 upsyeire

Still no 3rd email from HN...

Same but on Twitter they are saying expect one later tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭horsebox09

Guys if you’re waiting on the 3rd Harvey Norman email, reply to the second email they sent and query it, that’s what I done and got the 3rd email about 30 mins later

Also got an email apologising for the delay so they must be flat out

• Registered Users Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭amadablam

Still no 3rd email from HN...

Same here, zilch all day after the initial two emails this morning. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭Marksman1

Notorious wrote: »
    Just got my email there. Yours will be in soon!

Edit: just got a DPD confirmation that the parcel has been dispatched and is out for delivery.

Wow......looks like u will receive quicker....you not worried with parcel going missing
    And taught collect in store was a better option.

• Registered Users Posts: 340 ✭✭Zookey123

Did that earlier

did it work?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭Tinder Surprise

Just out of curiosity..How did you all get the HN orders?

Not looking for one - just curious

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

Just out of curiosity..How did you all get the HN orders?

Not looking for one - just curious
    Just look back a few posts!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 ipdoyle

ItsHoggie wrote: »
    Got my first email at 9:02am and finally got the purchase link about 6 o’clock

Got my first email 9.10 and just got the third now and bought digital ðŸ‘

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭Marksman1

horsebox09 wrote: »
    Guys if you’re waiting on the 3rd Harvey Norman email, reply to the second email they sent and query it, that’s what I done and got the 3rd email about 30 mins later

Also got an email apologising for the delay so they must be flat out

Sent email, and got automated reply say it could be 24 hrs before relly

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭bonzothebuzz

Does anyone know how many disc versions were available on harveynorman.ie this morning?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,862 ✭✭✭KH25

For the HN orders did anyone get the option to collect? I tried but it wasn’t available for any stores so had to go with delivery.

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭Gavin1980

Got 2nd HN mail at 11.10 and the buy link there at 19.22 so I'd say they're still working through em.

• Registered Users Posts: 690 ✭✭✭Frankmagnet

Got the emails pretty fast. Order went in bang on 9am. There was hundreds left of each console at the time.
    Paid through the link around 1pm and got the email from DPD to say they had received notice of a delivery from Harvey Norman.

Got another email from HN to say delayed by 8 days. Not sure if that's 8 days from today, so the 11th like expected, or 8 days from the 11th.

Emailed support but they were no help, just said will get a mail closer to the time of delivery.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,862 ✭✭✭KH25

Does anyone know how many disc versions were available on harveynorman.ie this morning?

I think I remember seeing a number in the 300s on the form. Could be more.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭Tinder Surprise

kmart6 wrote: »
    Just look back a few posts!!

sorry im lost cant find it..high volume of posts not helping

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭HDonal

Just got the email and paid. Crisis over. Now I can actually get some sleep tonight!

Brilliant, congratulations! Still waiting here, but will keep positive

Advertisement