Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The 'I've successfully ordered a PS5' thread

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 2,034 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Mig

Still waiting on my updated Link to pay from HN. Has anyone that had a broken link in the 3rd email gotten a 4th email with a working link?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭olestoepoke

I ordered from littlewoods today says delivery before the 19th of Dec. Still a bit sceptical after the last debacle with them. I hope they get it here in time for Santa

• Registered Users Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭Lashes28

KH25 wrote: »
    For the HN orders did anyone get the option to collect? I tried but it wasn’t available for any stores so had to go with delivery.

Yes I got a click and collect for Drogheda. It's a Santa present for my aunt so I hope we can get it sooner rather than later

I think I was one of the first to get through on it. I seen 694 for digital no idea what was on the discs.
    PS5 have been such a headache for Harvey Norman. They have signs everywhere on the outside and inside saying they are sold out of them. I'd say so many are pestering for them.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

Harvey Norman

1st email - 9:04
    2nd email - 11:13
    3rd email - 20:05

• Registered Users Posts: 8 upsyeire

1st email 09:05 and 3rd 20:07 so they're coming!

Best of luck everyone

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 340 ✭✭Zookey123

kmart6 wrote: »
    Harvey Norman

1st email - 9:04
    2nd email - 11:13
    3rd email - 20:05

exact same with me

• Registered Users Posts: 14,847 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Guess I can post in here now, ordered with Shopto.

But I also ordered with littlewoods and we know how that went

Why didn't I just order with Smyths months ago when I had the chance :D

1st email 9:01am
    2nd email 11:13am
    3rd email(broken link) 2:47pm

So I’m waiting on my 4th

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭sept09baby

Ordered and paid with HN. Hopefully this one works after tesco and littlewoods

• Registered Users Posts: 1,769 ✭✭✭Nedved85

Just paid for the HN order. Shipment via DPD. Hopefully it'll dispatch soon enough :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭amadablam

Nedved85 wrote: »
    Just paid for the HN order. Shipment via DPD. Hopefully it'll dispatch soon enough :)

Wonder if the delivery date will be 3 days after the 11th? Im not sure whether to collect or not with all the horror stories with couriers

• Registered Users Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭javagal

Ordered from HN this morning. Got the payment link at 7pm. DPD message already recieved re delivery.(this is for my nephew)
    Orderes a disc edition from Lw this afternoon. Have everything crossed its not cancelled

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭HDonal

Email received and paid. Selected store pick up. Huge relief

• Registered Users Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭amadablam

Just paid for a digital one at H and N, bit of an impulse buy this morning :o

Wanted a Disc one so if anyone else is in the opposite, just PM me and we can sort out the difference?

Otherwise, if I get a Disc one before the Harvey Norman one arrives, I will give my digital one to someone on here for cost price

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭Marksman1

Probably a silly question, but how do you know its shipping with DPD? I did delivery option with harveynorman but nothing yet about DPD?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,769 ✭✭✭Nedved85

Marksman1 wrote: »
    Probably a silly question, but how do you know its shipping with DPD? I did delivery option with harveynorman but nothing yet about DPD?

The mentioned the courier on the order page when selecting home delivery.

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭Marksman1

The mentioned the courier on the order page when selecting home delivery.
    Lol never even looked on mine just rushed it to get it done. Thanks 😊

• Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭MrsBean

I managed to successfully order one on Smyths tonight for click and collect for my nephew, thought click and collect would be safer after hearing horror stories of deliveries going missing. Chose the nearest shop to my sister's in Wexford which is Waterford. She's just after reminding me about the cross-border travel restrictions!! Any chance of me changing it to delivery with them do you think?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

MrsBean wrote: »
    I managed to successfully order one on Smyths tonight for click and collect for my nephew, thought click and collect would be safer after hearing horror stories of deliveries going missing. Chose the nearest shop to my sister's in Wexford which is Waterford. She's just after reminding me about the cross-border travel restrictions!! Any chance of me changing it to delivery with them do you think?
    Could you not get it after the 18th?

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭d9d

Anyone got theirs from Smyths in the last batch? How long did it take to receive Ready to collect email? Next day or..?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭eamondunphy

Mates got 1 each on amazon and shopto today, any idea when they'll deliver.. Shopto said backorder, whatever that means??

• Registered Users Posts: 3,311 ✭✭✭dan786

d9d wrote: »
    Anyone got theirs from Smyths in the last batch? How long did it take to receive Ready to collect email? Next day or..?

This was a preorder and not actual stock and they hope to fulfill it by 18th

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭DaisyDLady

d9d wrote: »

Smyths sent email tonight. Saying this batch are for delivery before December 18th.
    So could be anytime 😊

• Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭MrsBean

kmart6 wrote: »
    Could you not get it after the 18th?

Conf email says they will only hold your pre-order for 2 days for collection. So if they release it much before the 18th I might be a bit scuppered. Hopefully will get to chat to Smyths tomorrow and sort it out.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Thread title should be "I May have Successfully"

I have "successfully" ordered 11 Ps5s.

I have 1.

I have 7 refunds.

I bought 3 today or rolled the dice on 3 is the better term for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭d9d

dan786 wrote: »
    This was a preorder and not actual stock and they hope to fulfill it by 18th

So they didn’t get actual physical stock today like Argos did yesterday?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 149 ✭✭bdmc5

Mates got 1 each on amazon and shopto today, any idea when they'll deliver.. Shopto said backorder, whatever that means??

Shopto claimed to me they wont ship PS5 parcel motel or address pal. I had a order on saturday cancelled and they threatened me with a 20 quid restocking fee. I had to get paypal involved to force a refund.

Worst company ive dealt with in years - No phone line, wont discuss orders on facebook so you have to log a ticket which take six days. Had an absolute nightmare with them

• Registered Users Posts: 8,972 ✭✭✭Soups123

Got one in my basket tonight but there useless site took it off me, shambolic stuff couldn’t handle the traffic

Was reserving for a nephew luckily got my own from Game.

Smyth’s handling of both releases have been absolute ****e

The Mig wrote: »
    1st email 9:01am
    2nd email 11:13am
    3rd email(broken link) 2:47pm

So I’m waiting on my 4th

Still at the above. Worried now!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26 wublabdubadoo

Has anyone who paid for HN collection received another email after payment? I can see the order processing on my account but no email. A bit concerned 😥

Advertisement