Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The 'I've successfully ordered a PS5' thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13 CiaraH27

No email from them yesterday other than the confirmation one, just off the phone 5 min ago to the customer care. She assured me nov 29th order was a glitch in their system and that the orders yesterday were legit. Regarding delivery date she said they always try their best to deliver before or on time so unless some unforeseen event blah blah the usual speal. what time did you order from them? I got mine around 9.30 am I think it was.

Oh right ok, I'm praying it was just for the cancelled ps5 last time, saw it was live on here and then raced over and managed to get an order in at 1.46pm. I did get the confirmation email immediately and everything looks normal, nothing saying refunds in the transaction history yet so fingers crossed its all still ok!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭olestoepoke

CiaraH27 wrote: »
    Oh right ok, I'm praying it was just for the cancelled ps5 last time, saw it was live on here and then raced over and managed to get an order in at 1.46pm. I did get the confirmation email immediately and everything looks normal, nothing saying refunds in the transaction history yet so fingers crossed its all still ok!

Sorry apologies, just checked the time on my confirmation email was 14:01 so presuming that came in shortly before I ordered. What time did you get the confirmation email?

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Waiting on either the future Littlewoods Shipped email and the fearful cancellations emails

waitingfordelivery.jpg

Sorry apologies, just checked the time on my confirmation email was 14:01 so presuming that came in shortly before I ordered. What time did you get the confirmation email?

I placed the order at 1.46 and the confirmation email came in at at 1.50

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭sept09baby

Did anyone else receive some sort of general cancellation email from LW, got one yesterday around 8 but it doesn't say anything about the specific item cancelled and gave me a 20% off code but nothing has been cancelled in my account yet or refunded, very confused!

Also it went into my promotion emails not my main inbox!

I think it was the orders from last week. I got that email and didn't order from them yesterday

• Advertisement

sept09baby wrote: »
    I think it was the orders from last week. I got that email and didn't order from them yesterday

Oh thank god!! Hopefully everything is still ok so!

Thanks a mil!

• Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭cizolin

Hi all,

I have a pre-order with Smyth's last night and entered my card details on checkout.

Do I need to input my payment details again on Order history/order details or only if I wanted to change to a diff card?

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 46 YupYup17

Did anyone receive any more emails from harvey norman? Was able to pay for digital yesterday and got acknowledgment email but nothing after wondering if anyone recieved any more updates? Just anxious as been let down so many times already haha

• Registered Users Posts: 8,743 ✭✭✭micks_address

cizolin wrote: »
    Hi all,

I have a pre-order with Smyth's last night and entered my card details on checkout.

Do I need to input my payment details again on Order history/order details or only if I wanted to change to a diff card?

Thanks
    i wouldnt mess with it unless you want to use a different card. they authorized my card details for 0 euro and i assume they will charge the 399 when they process the order.. anyone idea yet when they will start to process the orders?
    cheers,
    mick

• koolkunz wrote: »
    What does it say for you exactly?
    And exactly what time does it say it was received on 23rd Nov?

Literally the exact same message as yours
    Maybe a minute or two in the time difference

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭Marksman1

YupYup17 wrote: »
    Did anyone receive any more emails from harvey norman? Was able to pay for digital yesterday and got acknowledgment email but nothing after wondering if anyone recieved any more updates? Just anxious as been let down so many times already haha

Same here nothing so far, some people got another email with tracking number. Hopefully you get more responses to put our minds at rest.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

I don't know about HN. I gave my email/link away. So as I've not seen what they did after they clicked on it I only assume that ALL information goes to whatever information they populated in it.

I was even afraid to click the link myself before confirming with them that they had completed the purchase for fear you could only click it once :D

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭koolkunz

Literally the exact same message as yours
    Maybe a minute or two in the time difference

Did you get any update from them about your parcel? Like to me they said it was dispatched from London but not processed at Dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,017 ✭✭✭Leslie91

Assume they are all selling/taking pre-orders at the same price ? €500 ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭amadablam

I got an email from Harvey Norman this morning saying that the order is delayed 7 days, which would still be the 11th.

It also said it was ready for collection but I contacted them and the store said its a mistake as the consoles have been ordered from Sony and won't be in store until the collection date and everyone will be notified.

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭bonzothebuzz

cizolin wrote: »
    Hi all,

Thanks

I was thinking the same as when I went into my payment details on the order there was no card details but didn't want to mess with it. on the pre order page it says they'll pre authorise your card 2 to 7 days before they get the item in but if that fails they'll email you and you'll have 24 hours to put the card in again or a new card so should be good. Also the manager in Navan, where i booked for collection said it should be around the 18th of Dec

• Registered Users Posts: 2,108 ✭✭✭johnnysmack

koolkunz wrote: »
    Did you get any update from them about your parcel? Like to me they said it was dispatched from London but not processed at Dublin.

Are they like other couriers where you could just rock up to the depot and collect your package in person!? At the current rate we'll still be here waiting for them by the time PS 6 rolls around!

• Registered Users Posts: 340 ✭✭Zookey123

I'm the same, I think you can track progress of your order on their website if you have set up an account. Mine just says processing for the time being.

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭tobothehobo

Just got a text from Gamestop. No ps5 this year for me. Disappointed in general with their service. Do I just wait or get my money back and take my business elsewhere?

• Registered Users Posts: 42 maireadf

I got a phone call from Tesco this morning .. saying because they cancelled the last one they’re giving me one of their new stock ? I presume it’s legit

• Advertisement

Just got a call from Tesco saying they have a ps5 for me, if anyone missed out on the last Tesco lot, stay by your phone!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭Pacifico

Impressive from Tesco. Odd that from all the retailers that got the PS5 Tesco’s seem to have handled it the best!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

Just got a text from Gamestop. No ps5 this year for me. Disappointed in general with their service. Do I just wait or get my money back and take my business elsewhere?

I'd look for your money back. There's loads popping up all over the place so best spend your money elsewhere

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭neon123

Lads Tesco are ringing people who missed out a few weeks ago so keep your phones near!

• Registered Users Posts: 46 YupYup17

Yeah heard a few people getting calls from tesco. Hopefully can collect ps5 before the 11th with HN so anxious haha too many let downs wont be satisfied until have it at home safe.

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭leanin2019

maireadf wrote: »
    I got a phone call from Tesco this morning .. saying because they cancelled the last one they’re giving me one of their new stock ? I presume it’s legit
    Just got a call from Tesco saying they have a ps5 for me, if anyone missed out on the last Tesco lot, stay by your phone!
    neon123 wrote: »
    Lads Tesco are ringing people who missed out a few weeks ago so keep your phones near!

I got a voicemail from them saying to ring back customer service. I was in the shower! Call was from some weird number that I can't ring back.

On hold to them for 5 minutes so far.

How did they confirm your order?

• Registered Users Posts: 690 ✭✭✭Frankmagnet

Had an order cancelled from Tesco and received the gift voucher. Hoping for a call as I have a desperate mate looking for a Santa present atmnd that could be his best option.
    I had mine down for delivery with Tesco at the time. I wonder is there any rhyme or reason on who they are contacting.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,121 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

got a call from tesco aswell

its an 051 number so waterford im guessing.

• Registered Users Posts: 690 ✭✭✭Frankmagnet

Just checked my DPD email that I received yesterday with my tracking info for the ps5 from HN on it.
    It had all the details on it yesterday, now it's saying not a valid consignment number and I can't access.

Hopefully nothing has happened to the order. Anyone else the same?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭neon123

leanin2019 wrote: »
    I got a voicemail from them saying to ring back customer service. I was in the shower! Call was from some weird number that I can't ring back.

On hold to them for 5 minutes so far.

How did they confirm your order?

My GF took the call but they told her to pop down to the local Tesco between 9am - 5pm and collect. You have to give the name of the person collecting.

Advertisement