Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The 'I've successfully ordered a PS5' thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭Marksman1

Just checked my DPD email that I received yesterday with my tracking info for the ps5 from HN on it.
    It had all the details on it yesterday, now it's saying not a valid consignment number and I can't access.

Hopefully nothing has happened to the order. Anyone else the same?

Never got tracking info and did delivery with HN
    Yesterday still nothing more.

• Registered Users Posts: 324 ✭✭curryman

Got the call from tesco half hour ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,023 ✭✭✭Pipmae

I just got the Tesco call. :D They have one for me. :D

Originally ordered 19th November at 09.35 for click and collect.

They are phoning from an 051 number.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,121 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

tesco told me next friday, are different stores doing different days?

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭leanin2019

leanin2019 wrote: »
    I got a voicemail from them saying to ring back customer service. I was in the shower! Call was from some weird number that I can't ring back.

On hold to them for 5 minutes so far.

How did they confirm your order?

I got through to the guy dealing with this.

So he tells me there is one reserved for me this day next week, ill get a text the day beforehand.

Bring ID, pay on the day; if I can't make it ring back in and give the name of somebody else to collect it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 690 ✭✭✭Frankmagnet

Just checked my Tesco ps5 order. It went through at 9:35 �� I'll get a call today. Great to hear that people are getting sorted out ��

• Registered Users Posts: 5,862 ✭✭✭KH25

Marksman1 wrote: »
    Never got tracking info and did delivery with HN
    Yesterday still nothing more.

I haven’t received any tracking info either, but they did say they won’t be available until the 11th. It could be a timing thing that people who paid earlier were sent ahead to DPD. I wouldn’t worry too much if you have your payment confirmation. They said that everyone who got the email yesterday had a console to their name.

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭koolkunz

Are they like other couriers where you could just rock up to the depot and collect your package in person!? At the current rate we'll still be here waiting for them by the time PS 6 rolls around!

I have no idea mate. This is my first (and last time) time using AddressPal.

For me now it doesn't matter when they deliver , I just hope they deliver. My sister leaves Ireland on Sunday so I am not getting it and also we won't be able to even call these guys up due to international call charges. They hardly reply to emails anyway so I am not expecting a pleasant experience.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭Jackobyte

Pipmae wrote: »
    Originally ordered 19th November at 09.35 for click and collect.
    Sweet. Think I was like 9.32 so hopefully I get a call soon. Wouldn’t mind knowing there is definitely one there for me so I can rest easier over the next few days.

• Registered Users Posts: 607 ✭✭✭MrsMcSteamy

Just checked my DPD email that I received yesterday with my tracking info for the ps5 from HN on it.
    It had all the details on it yesterday, now it's saying not a valid consignment number and I can't access.

Hopefully nothing has happened to the order. Anyone else the same?

Just checked mine and getting an error code.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 690 ✭✭✭Frankmagnet

Just checked mine and getting an error code.

Hopefully just being reassigned new details as they aren't supposed to be shipped until at least the 11th. Fingers crossed.

Tesco rang me I’m getting a PS5 I already have one but I’m getting another lol

• Registered Users Posts: 8,714 ✭✭✭FourFourRED

Tesco rang me I’m getting a PS5 I already have one but I’m getting another lol

My granny will take it off you. She’s mad to upgrade from the PS2

• Registered Users Posts: 19,231 ✭✭✭✭Liam O

Think if I didn't get one in Smyths I'd be distraught by this Tesco news. Would have gotten one originally but was putting in the wrong delivery date like a pleb :p

• Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭kave2

Wife missed called from Tesco (her account), tried to ring back, no luck. I'm so f... unlucky with this damn Playstation.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭tailgunner

kave2 wrote: »
    Wife missed called from Tesco (her account), tried to ring back, no luck. I'm so f... unlucky with this damn Playstation.

I missed the call first time around but they rang back 10 minutes later.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 CiaraH27

kave2 wrote: »

Think someone else on here said they missed it and were in the shower and Tesco left a voicemail and told them to ring customer service, maybe try that??

leanin2019 wrote: »
    I got a voicemail from them saying to ring back customer service. I was in the shower! Call was from some weird number that I can't ring back.

On hold to them for 5 minutes so far.

How did they confirm your order?

This was the post I read

• Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭george67

Only got my payment link for HN at 2.15pm today

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭Marksman1

george67 wrote: »
    Only got my payment link for HN at 2.15pm today

That was a long wait, delighted for you

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 36 StoryBuuud

Anyone else here order from Argos late Wednesday/going into Thursday at around 1:25? I did and have gotten the email and text with the reservation number, to be collected between Sunday and Tuesday. Seen some rumours on this and the other thread and decided to ring them there. Couldn't get through to my local store but got through to the UK Call Centre. Was told by the fella on the phone that my reservation has been cancelled and that it'll be 2021 before they get more stock.

Not sure how much I believe him though as it didn't seem like he was familiar with the Irish situation for Argos. Anyone in the same boat heard different from their local store?

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭bonzothebuzz

StoryBuuud wrote: »
    Anyone else here order from Argos late Wednesday/going into Thursday at around 1:25? I did and have gotten the email and text with the reservation number, to be collected between Sunday and Tuesday. Seen some rumours on this and the other thread and decided to ring them there. Couldn't get through to my local store but got through to the UK Call Centre. Was told by the fella on the phone that my reservation has been cancelled and that it'll be 2021 before they get more stock.

Not sure how much I believe him though as it didn't seem like he was familiar with the Irish situation for Argos. Anyone in the same boat heard different from their local store?

I'd still go and try, from other posts the staff don't even know they have them in the stock room

• Registered Users Posts: 2,807 ✭✭✭skerry

Can I ask if the people who got Tesco calls were all click and collect on their original canceled order or were any delivery?

skerry wrote: »
    Can I ask if the people who got Tesco calls were all click and collect on their original canceled order or were any delivery?

Mine was delivery originally but I have been told I can collect it in store next week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 226 ✭✭St. Westy

Mine was c and c but he said no delivery was available as I’d was needed

• Registered Users Posts: 2,023 ✭✭✭Pipmae

I got the confirmation email on 19th November at 9.35am for click and collect.

I got a call from Tesco today at approx 4pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,807 ✭✭✭skerry

CiaraH27 wrote: »
    Mine was delivery originally but I have been told I can collect it in store next week.

Sound. I had a delivery order cancelled so might get a call yet although I wouldn't hold out much hope at this hour of the evening. From the first batch of orders it seemed like it was mostly delivery orders that were canceled.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

I got a call form Tesco, missed it called them back, I got one, I had ordered for delivery and had got cancelled 9.32

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Kmcg46

Anybody that got a call from tesco and dont need it can they try and pass it on here please

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 226 ✭✭St. Westy

Sound. I had a delivery order cancelled so might get a call yet although I wouldn't hold out much hope at this hour of the evening. From the first batch of orders it seemed like it was mostly delivery orders that were canceled.

Stock is arriving all next week , plenty of time

Advertisement