Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The 'I've successfully ordered a PS5' thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭mcgooch

I got my text from Argos today (a day earlier than expected) and collected my PS5 shortly afterwards from their Swords branch. Argos delivered the goods.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,743 ✭✭✭micks_address

Home delivery

Smyths would hardly charge already if they not delivering till 18th?

• Registered Users Posts: 36 StoryBuuud

I have also opted for delivery from Harvey Norman but not gotten an email about a delay yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

Initially date for collection Tuesday to Thursday got a text at 12.30 to say available to pick up, done. Happy days, argos omni branch, got told I was one of the lucky ones. Might be good to do a poll on which argos we got from.

Congrats to anyone who was lucky. Anyone else please don't pay scalpers.

• Registered Users Posts: 47 Eugene Victor Tooms

am0019 wrote: »
    Mine was 9.39 and I got a call yesterday morning

That's actually very annoying but I hope you enjoy it all the same!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭d9d

Smyth's charged my card today for the 399. No email but I guess they processing orders

I’m click & collect, still nothing here. Keep us updated! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 929 ✭✭✭sternn

Tesco just called to confirm I can collect my disc version on 15th December. I got my confirmation email on 19th Nov at 9:26am followed by a cancellation. Seems they are going through the orders they cancelled.

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭Marksman1

JamboMac wrote: »
    Initially date for collection Tuesday to Thursday got a text at 12.30 to say available to pick up, done. Happy days, argos omni branch, got told I was one of the lucky ones. Might be good to do a poll on which argos we got from.

Congrats to anyone who was lucky. Anyone else please don't pay scalpers.

Same here mine was for Tuesday got call just picked it up omni argos disc version well actually my friend gave me the reservation number.
    On condition i give him my dv from harveynorman when it gets delivered. Now i can stop worrying. Best of luck to everyone else on the search. Dont give up.

But

• Registered Users Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭ItsHoggie

Did anyone else who ordered from HN’s receive anything else besides the confirmation email that you paid?

ItsHoggie wrote: »
    Did anyone else who ordered from HN’s receive anything else besides the confirmation email that you paid?

No still waiting dv i did delivery because collect in store was acting up on me and was afraid id screw up.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 341 ✭✭tweek84

Yes i got an email that said my order was delayed by 8 days.....I didn't ask for delivery as DPD are problematic in my area, so it is C&C in store

• Registered Users Posts: 5,324 ✭✭✭JustAThought

tweek84 wrote: »
    Yes i got an email that said my order was delayed by 8 days.....I didn't ask for delivery as DPD are problematic in my area, so it is C&C in store

Sorry for asking - how long ago did you order?

Marksman1 wrote: »
    No still waiting dv i did delivery because collect in store was acting up on me and was afraid id screw up.

Yeah same for me, would of prefer collection but it wouldn’t work so had to go with delivery. Last I heard was my order acknowledgment.

tweek84 wrote: »

Is this for the batch due the 11th?

• Registered Users Posts: 45 am0019

That's actually very annoying but I hope you enjoy it all the same!

Cheers, hang in there as I'm sure you'll get a call since they're probably going to hold stock and contact all those who were cancelled the first time round

Yeah same for me, would of prefer collection but it wouldn’t work so had to go with delivery. Last I heard was my order acknowledgment.

Yes same as mine. Need to give this one to friend as he gave me reservation for argos disc version so hopefully we get on the 11th

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Amazon one from earlier in the week just arrived, driver wanted ID before handing it over.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 uppernut

Are most Amazon orders being dispatched? Mine says "order received. We will email you when we have an estimated delivery date." Really hoping me changing the delivery address didn't screw it all up

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭Saz2020

Picked up the PS5 from Argos Galway today. My pick up was ment to be tomorrow but got a text and was ready to collect. Thanks to Kmcg46 for the help, was happy to return the favour by giving him a reservation no. And thanks to everyone on Boards. Hope everyone gets sorted soon. I had gotten one pre ordered from Smyths too in case this fell threw, my brother now gets that one

• Registered Users Posts: 804 ✭✭✭doubledown

Amazon digital version arrived this afternoon, one day ahead of schedule.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

I've sorted most people who have asked me for a PS5 to be secured(sorry to others who I couldn't). Thank God and then the missus says "can't we get him a dual sense charging station as well?" Feck sake. Will be even harder to find that as those who secured a ps5 will now be buying up accessories. You Gits!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭Sottol

Berty wrote: »
    I've sorted most people who have asked me for a PS5 to be secured(sorry to others who I couldn't). Thank God and then the missus says "can't we get him a dual sense charging station as well?" Feck sake. Will be even harder to find that as those who secured a ps5 will now be buying up accessories. You Gits!!!

So I’m looking for the media remote and dual sense charging station. Everywhere I’ve checked is unavailable. Any tips or know anything about restocks? Thanks

Sottol wrote: »
    So I’m looking for the media remote and dual sense charging station. Everywhere I’ve checked is unavailable. Any tips or know anything about restocks? Thanks

Looking for the media remote myself, seems it’s out of stock everywhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭rahern

Tesco might have some in store. I know I saw they had the headsets in mahon point.might be worth checking in-store

Did electrical have remote coming in start of December on there site

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭eamondunphy

RearWindow wrote: »
    Anyone else on ShopTo get an order cancelled for shipping to Parcel Motel?! I have not change to mine and have an email to say my stock is in warehouse and is waiting for dispatch? The shipping has my PM number on it, maybe they will realise this at dispatch and cancel?

my mate ordered from shopto and has been charged, he got the in the warehouse mail and hasn't heard anything else yet. His is going to my parcel motel account so i'm keeping an eye on the pm account, he got the one that comes with an extra controller and some game.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 staplrsvrd

Nearly sure I saw the media remote in stock on DID website? Could be wrong though

• Registered Users Posts: 1,231 ✭✭✭mutley18

• Registered Users Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭olestoepoke

Anyone order from littlewoods? When do you think it'll be delivered ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,023 ✭✭✭Pipmae

Mine is taking its sweet time

Latest tracking information
    5 December, 2020 08:17:00 Loaded onto van FASTWAY NORTH EAST
    29 November, 2020 16:38:00 Received at FASTWAY HUB
    28 November, 2020 09:53:38 Despatched from SUPPLIER
    27 November, 2020 20:55:00 Despatched from WEDNESBURY - Route YOD7840
    27 November, 2020 20:53:00 Received at WEDNESBURY - Route YOD7840
    19 November, 2020 11:44:06 Order being processed at supplier

I still don't have it! Having said that the delivery date when I ordered was 18th December so it might get there before then!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 Jxnnifer

Mine arrived today!

Advertisement