Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The 'I've successfully ordered a PS5' thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭d9d

Kimbot wrote: »
    has smyths contacted anyone for c&c yet for the last batch?

Yep, same as the others, I’ve got a txt saying it’ll be ready for collection by the end of the week. Praised be Lord Cerny!

• Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭MrsBean

Hmm, I'm still waiting on my Smyths text for C&C but it's outside Dublin so maybe they're going through them methodically. Not too worried since I know others are getting texts so hopefully just a matter of time.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

MrsBean wrote: »
    Hmm, I'm still waiting on my Smyths text for C&C but it's outside Dublin so maybe they're going through them methodically. Not too worried since I know others are getting texts so hopefully just a matter of time.

They've more than one warehouse, they certainly have sent stuff out before from Carlow.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Schnat

MrsBean wrote: »

My one is in Cork and I got the message earlier.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭DaveyDave

Sorry I haven't been following this thread, I've seen DPD mentioned a few times and this is more of a general question but I've noticed it takes about two days for DPD to pick something up from a supplier. Waiting on a parcel from the Netherlands that has 2-3 day shipping but only got picked up after the second day.

Was hoping to have it by Wednesday. Noticed the same two days with DPD from Nike in the UK.

They have been on the ball though, had a parcel misrouted to the Midlands in the morning that got delivered in Dublin that afternoon so fingers crossed they're working in the background.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,587 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Got my text off smyths for click and collect, said it will be ready later this week :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3 alen2k9

Anyone who ordered off littlewoods ireland have their order dispatched but the tracking code not working?

• Registered Users Posts: 11 alexx1

alen2k9 wrote: »
    Anyone who ordered off littlewoods ireland have their order dispatched but the tracking code not working?

Yeah, I'd say give it a day or so until it scans at Fastway then it'll update.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭olestoepoke

alexx1 wrote: »
    Yeah, I'd say give it a day or so until it scans at Fastway then it'll update.

Do you reckon thats Fast way here? I don't think they operate in the UK. I just checked there and theres two new updates on mine. Wednesbury, UK, is a place between Wolverhampton and Birmingham

• Registered Users Posts: 647 ✭✭✭jonny_b

Do Amazon cancel orders themselves?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11 alexx1

Do you reckon thats Fast way here? I don't think they operate in the UK. I just checked there and theres two new updates on mine. Wednesbury, UK, is a place between Wolverhampton and Birmingham

Ah mine just updated there too. Others have said when it's dispatched from Wednesbury it arrives in Fastway 2 days later, so not long now.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 kLeyoX

received a text from smyths. my disc version will be dispatched 1-3 days. they already debited from my account card. Christmas sorted :). Happy Christmas everyone!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,023 ✭✭✭Pipmae

This is the journey mine took from Littlewoods to me in Meath

6 December, 2020 21:47:00 Parcel delivered customer unable to sign
    5 December, 2020 08:17:00 Loaded onto van FASTWAY NORTH EAST
    29 November, 2020 16:38:00 Received at FASTWAY HUB
    28 November, 2020 09:53:38 Despatched from SUPPLIER
    27 November, 2020 20:55:00 Despatched from WEDNESBURY - Route YOD7840
    27 November, 2020 20:53:00 Received at WEDNESBURY - Route YOD7840
    19 November, 2020 11:44:06 Order being processed at supplier

Ours is dispatched , at least mine, from supplier so skipped a bit of your tracking. Anyway I don't expect it soon. Earliest Friday, latest Tuesday maybe.

Pipmae wrote: »
    This is the journey mine took from Littlewoods to me in Meath

6 December, 2020 21:47:00 Parcel delivered customer unable to sign
    5 December, 2020 08:17:00 Loaded onto van FASTWAY NORTH EAST
    29 November, 2020 16:38:00 Received at FASTWAY HUB
    28 November, 2020 09:53:38 Despatched from SUPPLIER
    27 November, 2020 20:55:00 Despatched from WEDNESBURY - Route YOD7840
    27 November, 2020 20:53:00 Received at WEDNESBURY - Route YOD7840
    19 November, 2020 11:44:06 Order being processed at supplier

Im pretty sure you can pick it up in person at Fastway Santry (pre covid of course) They had it for 7 days before you received it. Just thinking about the dates and if they'll make it for xmas.

• Registered Users Posts: 36 StoryBuuud

Any news on HN deliveries from the orders last Thursday? Can they be expected to be delivered on Friday the 11th or is that when they are being sent out?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,023 ✭✭✭Pipmae

Im pretty sure you can pick it up in person at Fastway Santry (pre covid of course) They had it for 7 days before you received it. Just thinking about the dates and if they'll make it for xmas.

They couldn't locate it for a bit. :eek: It came good though.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 randomname2020

Yes does anyone know if you can pick things up at the Fastest Hub? And where they land in Ireland?

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭Marksman1

StoryBuuud wrote: »
    Any news on HN deliveries from the orders last Thursday? Can they be expected to be delivered on Friday the 11th or is that when they are being sent out?

I changed delivery to collection hoping to get it quicker, i emailed them today. Here's what they said.......

Thank you for contacting us, I have requested that your order be changed to collection instead of delivery.

The Tallaght store will send you an email when your order is available for collection.

Please be advised we won't have stock of this item until December 11th.

If you require any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 staplrsvrd

StoryBuuud wrote: »

Someone asked on HN twitter and this was the response

“ Hi, if it’s click and collect yes, deliveries will be dispatched on the 11th and can take 3-5 days to deliver. Thanks ”

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭Lashes28

staplrsvrd wrote: »
    Someone asked on HN twitter and this was the response

“ Hi, if it’s click and collect yes, deliveries will be dispatched on the 11th and can take 3-5 days to deliver. Thanks ”

Brilliant I have one ordered for click and collect hopefully we get word from them soon enough. It's a Santa present for my aunt. And the extra pressure if getting it for someone else. Cannot wait to have it in my hands.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭ItsHoggie

I got onto HN’s the other day about changing my order from delivery to collection and they got them to ring me. Got a call off of the Little Island store and they said once they got them in they would be ringing everyone in cork to see if they wanted collection or delivery. I asked when would they be coming in and they said they’re due in Friday (11th) but they could come in Thursday or even Saturday but said just wait for a call.

• Registered Users Posts: 46 YupYup17

Hopefully be able to collect from HN Friday morning haha cant wait to sleep easy knowing its sorted

• Registered Users Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭ItsHoggie

YupYup17 wrote: »
    Hopefully be able to collect from HN Friday morning haha cant wait to sleep easy knowing its sorted

I’m the same man, I won’t rest until it’s here haha. Reading all these stories about delivery drivers and workers robbing stock has got me anxious :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,503 ✭✭✭Killinator

Received text from Smyths earlier today re console being available by end of week.
    Check my emails tonight and also now see I've a further email saying Payment will be pre-authorised in next 1-3 days so hopefully it'll be available by Friday

• Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭Fawk Nin

Smyths have taken payment from me for the disc version. Hoping it’s dispatched today.

Littlewoods stuff is moving properly this time. Through the Wednesbury hub at 6pm yesterday. Didn't see update till I refreshed today. I'd say would be sorted latest Friday. Might have been too late to get out on a ship last night.

Berty wrote: »
    Littlewoods stuff is moving properly this time. Through the Wednesbury hub at 6pm yesterday. Didn't see update till I refreshed today. I'd say would be sorted latest Friday. Might have been too late to get out on a ship last night.

When do you think we'll have it? Going by the people that ordered on the 19th of November they received it on the 6th I think it was. Thats 16 or 18 days from order to console in hand. Cutting it pretty close to Xmas for us of we ordered on the 3rd.

• Registered Users Posts: 973 ✭✭✭grayzer75

Yodel will be used for the UK leg of the journey than handed over to Fastway in the ROI.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭javagal

Fawk Nin wrote: »
    Smyths have taken payment from me for the disc version. Hoping it’s dispatched today.

I got a tracking link for ups and a ready to dispatch notice.

Advertisement