Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The 'I've successfully ordered a PS5' thread

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,587 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

d9d wrote: »
    Still waiting for my txt from Smyths (Fonthill).

I just got mine, ill be collecting it after work :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,503 ✭✭✭Killinator

Just got my text for correction in Naas, happy days ☺️

• Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭oeb

FourFourFM wrote: »
    Anyone waiting on a text from Smyths Tralee?

I have got texts off them to say it will be available to collect 'later' this week, they have not sent a text about collection being ready or put a hold on the funds yet though.

• Registered Users Posts: 340 ✭✭Zookey123

Jackiebt wrote: »
    Hi, Ive emailed them for the same reason with no reply in 3 days. Would you mind sharing the email address you used? Please and thank you.

Hey, I have attached the email address below. I always put my order number in the subject line which could speed things up.
    Hope this helps.
    online.customerservice@ie.harveynorman.com

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭d9d

Kimbot wrote: »
    I just got mine, ill be collecting it after work :D

Nice! Were are you collecting from? Still waiting here... starting to sweat at this stage :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,713 ✭✭✭FourFourRED

Zookey123 wrote: »
    Hey, I have attached the email address below. I always put my order number in the subject line which could speed things up.
    Hope this helps.
    online.customerservice@ie.harveynorman.com

Am I missing something or has there been new info since “Please note that stock will not be available for delivery or collection orders before Friday, 11th December 2020.”

FourFourFM wrote: »
    Am I missing something or has there been new info since “Please note that stock will not be available for delivery or collection orders before Friday, 11th December 2020.”

People want to change delivery to click and collect. Nothing else has changed from what I gathered.

• Registered Users Posts: 46 YupYup17

Nothing really for them to say at the moment. I just changed my delivery to click and collect due to the horror stories I have heard about the delivery issues. The lady who emailed me back said they are to be in stores on the 11th.

Do you mind me asking what store you chose for click n collect im hoping mine will be available to collect friday morning ! After so many failed and canceled orders i can finally rest easy once its at home haha

• Registered Users Posts: 8,713 ✭✭✭FourFourRED

People want to change delivery to click and collect. Nothing else has changed from what I gathered.

Thanks. Was hoping to time the Smyths collection with the HN one to save two trips.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Email from Littlewoods telling me that Fastway Couriers have just received it.
    Hello,

Excited yet?! Your Littlewoods Ireland order has been received by Fastway Couriers, and they're currently sorting it in their hub.

Your order will be delivered to your address within the next 2 working days.

Have a look at your emails because down the bottom of it, it gives you a different tracking number entirely. Currently in Portarlington(Hub)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13 CiaraH27

Berty wrote: »
    Email from Littlewoods telling me that Fastway Couriers have just received it.

Have a look at your emails because down the bottom of it, it gives you a different tracking number entirely. So far not recognised by Fastway so I have my suspicions.

Open your orders and click the "track parcel" button, mine has has now been updated within the last few minutes and can now be tracked

CiaraH27 wrote: »
    Open your orders and click the "track parcel" button, mine has has now been updated within the last few minutes and can now be tracked

You quoted me too fast, before I edited it, I guess I tracked it far too fast for my own good, faster than the Fastway servers could update it :pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭olestoepoke

Littlewoods delivery is in portalington happy days

• Registered Users Posts: 13 CiaraH27

You quoted me too fast, before I edited it, I guess I tracked it far too fast for my own good, faster than the Fastway servers could update it :pac::pac:

Haha sure I'm the same trying to track it everyday since the order thinking it was too good to be true!

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭magic17

If anyone was in the queue for Gamestop I received an email an hour ago to complete the order and pay the balance. The email went into my Promotions folder in Gmail so could easily be missed!

YupYup17 wrote: »
    Do you mind me asking what store you chose for click n collect im hoping mine will be available to collect friday morning ! After so many failed and canceled orders i can finally rest easy once its at home haha
    Her exact email:
    Hi (my name),

I hope you are keeping well. Thank you for your email. They are due to be dispatched from our stores on the 11th of December. I have emailed the store that is processing your order and I have asked them to change this for you to Click and Collect. If you need anything in the meantime please let us know.

Kind regards,
    Mia

From the above it seems all stores will be getting the consoles on/or before the 11th.

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭d9d

Just got a text from Smyths, ready to collect. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭kave2

Folks, is Tesco still ringing people that got cancelled before?

• Registered Users Posts: 26 wublabdubadoo

Just collected from Smyths, don't forget your ID and the box is huge(digital).

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,587 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Just collected from Smyths, don't forget your ID and the box is huge(digital).

Yeah the box is the same size for both. All eyes were on me leaving smyths with my ps5 in naas earlier haha

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Danick

Anyone know the argos code for the PS5 - I think someone posted it here during the week but I can't seem to find it - Thanks

Danick wrote: »
    Anyone know the argos code for the PS5 - I think someone posted it here during the week but I can't seem to find it - Thanks

8349000 and 8349024 for digital.

Argos had some website downtime overnight, but still can't reserve the PS5.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Danick

Basil3 wrote: »
    8349000 and 8349024 for digital.

Argos had some website downtime overnight, but still can't reserve the PS5.[/

Thanks a million

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

I think the final pick up day for Argos was Thursday, so on the off chance that some people reserved with zero intentions of collecting one from there might be worth a shot.

• Registered Users Posts: 607 ✭✭✭MrsMcSteamy

Got a failed authorisation text and email for smyth, updated details and then got collection message for athlone. Going to pick up later.

Any Littlewoods people see any movement on their Fastway Orders this morning/today?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

20201210-092926.jpg

Just collected from tesco

Thought for a minute it was upside down but its just reversed like a Selfie.

I put mine in the boot and forgot about it and went round a roundabout(20mtrs away from the shop) and heard the clunk in the boot :(

I put mine in the boot and forgot about it and went round a roundabout(20mtrs away from the shop) and heard the clunk in the boot :(

Rookie mistake, I had jackets all around mine in the boot so it didnt get clattered :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Noway ive mine tightly in there with seat belt :p

Advertisement