Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The 'I've successfully ordered a PS5' thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,023 ✭✭✭seandotcomm

Got the call from GameStop Dundalk this morning. pitching up in an hour. Rahooo!

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭Gavin1980

Literally just got the collection mail from Harvey Norman

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭Marksman1

Just got a call Harvey Norman tallaght for pick up

• Registered Users Posts: 3,311 ✭✭✭dan786

Harvey Norman emails going out now.

• Registered Users Posts: 722 ✭✭✭psychozeb

Does anybody have any update regarding Harvey Norman? Secured and paid for my console with them but any idea when they’ll have stock to pick up ???

Just received my notification to pick up there in the last hour in Cork

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 KarolField

Did you do an online pre-order or did you do it in-store?

I'm having awful trouble with GS because they made a ba**s of my email address when signing up to GSPlus and calling the store has been more than useless.

It was online, I don’t think I’ve ever called them, usually able to manage on the site.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

Got the call from GameStop Dundalk this morning. pitching up in an hour. Rahooo!

So they ARE in stock then! Nevertheless, I can't collect mine until Saturday if it arrives in

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Buddha21

Does anybody have any update regarding Harvey Norman? Secured and paid for my console with them but any idea when they’ll have stock to pick up ???

I emailed yesterday to change from delivery to collection, no problem. Rang the store and can collect tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,598 ✭✭✭newport2

dcas88 wrote: »
    Tesco sent me a confirmation text today confirming pickup on the 11th from 9am.Still waiting for them to mess it up somehow

Same for me yesterday and then they rang me a couple of hours later and said it was ready for collection. Picked it up last night, no problems, so I think you can relax

• Registered Users Posts: 3,698 ✭✭✭Corvo

KarolField wrote: »
    GameStop seem to have re-stocked for their pre-orders...got two update emails in the last week, first to say they’ll have a unit to me before Christmas and again last night to pay in full (after the initial €50 deposit).

Completed the order, but no indication in confirmation mail on delivery estimates. Anyone have similar experience?

Yeah no email re delivery as of yet, but their email notes that is payable 5 days prior to delivery, so I'll be waiting like a coiled snake here Monday :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14 Buddha21

KH25 wrote: »
    I assume you chose collection? I wasn’t able to pick collection for any of my local stores so had to just go with delivery.

I chose delivery but contacted them this morning and it was no problem to change to collection. Can't take any more waiting or stress!!

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭matwijow

Received notification to pick up from HN today- given 4 days to collect

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,610 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

jayo26 wrote: »
    Hi did anyone get a followup text from tesco to collect their ps5? I got email to collect tomorrow but no time and no text as of yet.

I got one for next week, by email, following their call

• Registered Users Posts: 46 YupYup17

dan786 wrote: »
    Harvey Norman emails going out now.

For collection today?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭javagal

Smyths Disc delivered by UPS just now, going to a boardies son ðŸ‘ðŸ‘

• Registered Users Posts: 3,311 ✭✭✭dan786

YupYup17 wrote: »
    For collection today?

Yes

Spaming the refresh button on emails anxiously waiting for Harvey Norman haha

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭Marksman1

KH25 wrote: »
    I assume you chose collection? I wasn’t able to pick collection for any of my local stores so had to just go with delivery.

I had for delivery and emailed them to change to collection in tallaght two days ago and just got a call to collect today

• Registered Users Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭ItsHoggie

They rang me about an hour ago, asked did I want to come in and collect it tomorrow or wait for delivery. I’d say give your local HN’s a call or even email them. If you’re in Cork it’s the little island store that’s getting them in.

Anyone getting emails for collection in swords harvey norman?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 Yanited20

Anyone get the email to collect in Cork?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭tailgunner

Yanited20 wrote: »
    Anyone get the email to collect in Cork?

Not sure which retailer you mean but I collected from Smyths Kinsale Road yesterday and from Tesco Ballincollig today.

(Second one is for a friend!)

• Registered Users Posts: 15 DOSmann

Tried to ring Little Island there to see if I could go get mine. No answer 🥲

• Registered Users Posts: 10 MicksCph

I got an email stating mine was ready to be collected in Kinsale Rd about 15 min ago.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,486 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Mod note: No talk of scalping please, here or in any other thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 DOSmann

I hope mines on the way. Are they open late this evening?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,038 ✭✭✭RGARDINR

YupYup17 wrote: »
    Anyone getting emails for collection in swords harvey norman?

I am but nothing yet

RGARDINR wrote: »
    I am but nothing yet

Same as myself refreshing emails so much haha

Anyone get a email for collection for Harvey Norman Swords or was it just other stores?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭irelandspurs

Wonder will anywhere get last stock of them before christmas, Daughter is old enough to understand about waiting but still would be nice to have for christmas, especially as her younger sister got the xbox she asked for.

Advertisement