Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The 'I've successfully ordered a PS5' thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43 Tubberfinn

RGARDINR wrote: »
    I am but nothing yet

Friend rang swords an hour ago and was told they are not ready for collection yet

• Registered Users Posts: 42 SalteeBiscuits

For anyone who chose delivery from HN does it still say "Back ordered"?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭Mech1

just collected HN Tallaght, look for the guy in the christmas Jumper he is the one sorting it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭Lashes28

Oooh great to hear people are getting emails from hn. I'm ordered for collection in Drogheda,havent received an email yet hopefully soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭ItsHoggie

YupYup17 wrote: »
    Anyone get a email for collection for Harvey Norman Swords or was it just other stores?

Anyone able to collect from Harvey’s today? They told me tomorrow

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

Tubberfinn wrote: »
    Friend rang swords an hour ago and was told they are not ready for collection yet

I assume this is Harvey Norman and not Gamestop

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Buddha21

Just collected in HN Tallaght, they are ringing you when it's there to collect

• Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭riggerman

Email from HN at 2.30pm and I collected it at 4. They are in the Kinsale rd Cork store.
    Buddy is still waiting on a email from them to go in and collect his one.

• Registered Users Posts: 46 YupYup17

Harvey Norman Swords open til 9pm tonight so hopefully a few rounds of emails go out this evening !

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Avondale1

My PS5 that I ordered from littlewoods when it glitched out on the 3rd december is in the fastway sorting centre! I am honestly baffled that the order went through and was valid. I was thinking all this time that they would cancel the order even after they took the money and gave me the tracking. I most certainly wont complain though!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭Marksman1

Mech1 wrote: »
    just collected HN Tallaght, look for the guy in the christmas Jumper he is the one sorting it.

Green jumper lol

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭EyesOnly

MrsBean wrote: »
    Is it CC or debit card? It could be a pre-clearance on your card and money not actually debited until you pick it up.

If it were me I would feel safe enough with Smyths and re-enter my details to be sure I don't miss out on the console. Entering your card details on the Smyths website isn't a transaction in and of itself. They probably just told you to re enter them to be certain they details are correct. If you did get charged twice I doubt you'd have any issues getting it refunded.

Just off of the phone with them now, It was a error at their end. and it was approved and will be shipped in 1 to 2 days :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4 tbbcjohnny

Any Harvey Norman Naas emails for collection being received?

• Registered Users Posts: 15 DOSmann

I'm going mad here ringing harvey norman little island with noone answering

• Registered Users Posts: 5,862 ✭✭✭KH25

HN rang me and I just collected it. I’d chosen delivery but still got a call.

• Registered Users Posts: 607 ✭✭✭MrsMcSteamy

tbbcjohnny wrote: »
    Any Harvey Norman Naas emails for collection being received?

I'm waiting to hear from naas also

I'm waiting to hear from naas also
    Tomorrow morning I hope🤞

Anyone have an updated discord link for the Boards PS5 IE Discord?

• Registered Users Posts: 11 uppernut

tbbcjohnny wrote: »
    Anyone have an updated discord link for the Boards PS5 IE Discord?

Here you go: https://discord.gg/7K8MHEHS

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

CiDeRmAn wrote: »
    I got one for next week, by email, following their call

I was as nervous as fuk all week because id no order number or anything but pucked mine up first thing this morning. Just explain when your picking it up you got the call from head office and show them the text and email.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Danick

For anyone who chose delivery from HN does it still say "Back ordered"?

My mate's does - he is wondering the same thing

If you are click and collect @ HN go now, did not ask for anything but order number and name.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭amadablam

If you are click and collect @ HN go now, did not ask for anything but order number and name.

You were lucky there lad, well done!

Dont think all HN's stores are doing that though.

Just rang mine with order number and they told me not to arrive in the store until contacted by email as you will not be given your console until the store makes contact.

Got some nonsense about public safety, etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Danick

Mate rang Galway HN and said he could change to store collect so he did and asked if he could collect now but they said they didn't think they were in until the 15th

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭lobbylad

amadablam wrote: »
    You were lucky there lad, well done!

Dont think all HN's stores are doing that though.

Just rang mine with order number and they told me not to arrive in the store until contacted by email as you will not be given your console until the store makes contact.

Got some nonsense about public safety, etc.

I just did the same, Carrickmines, and he said come in Monday and it'll be ready

I was Tallaght no issues. actually really nice and congratulating about it.

If I was manager I would want them outta there asap!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭ItsHoggie

Picked mine up in HN’s about an hour ago, happy days!

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭Rigardo

lobbylad wrote: »
    I just did the same, Carrickmines, and he said come in Monday and it'll be ready

I was just going to ask if anyone else had Carrickmines as a C&C point. Would have really appreciated an update or two along the way just for reassurance.

I've been sweating looking at "processing" all week. Odd he said Monday as I seem to recall reading it would be ready for collection Friday 11th. That may have been an estimate and it's more dependent on what store you choose to collect from.

Don't think I'm going to be able to relax until I have it in my hands. I've had visions of turning up and them being like "we're sorry, we can't find your order but here's your refund"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 46 YupYup17

ItsHoggie wrote: »
    Picked mine up in HN’s about an hour ago, happy days!

What store do you mind me asking ?

Advertisement