Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The 'I've successfully ordered a PS5' thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8 upsyeire

Anyone get a call/email from Harvey Norman Swords yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 46 YupYup17

upsyeire wrote: »
    Anyone get a call/email from Harvey Norman Swords yet?

Nope nothing yet hopefully get one in the morning as i dont know if will be able to pick up in the evening haha

• Registered Users Posts: 46 YupYup17

Just wondering if anyone recieved email or call for collection in swords as of yet for harvey norman

• Registered Users Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭Lashes28

What number are Harvey Norman calling off??is it a blocked one?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭Mech1

I got no call, I just took a chance and showed up at HN (Tallaght)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33 beet_root

beet_root wrote: »
    Ordered from Amazon uk on launch day, was supposed to arrive last Fri but has been sitting in Portlaoise with An Post since the 3rd Dec. I'm just hoping it's the volume of Christmas post that's delaying bit and not that it's gone missing.

Still says it's in Portlaoise a week later, can apply for a refund from Amazon tomorrow and hope they come up for sale again before Christmas.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 gglavin7771

You will get call from your nearest HN. I missed call from mine 🙠will call in morning anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭amadablam

beet_root wrote: »
    Still says it's in Portlaoise a week later, can apply for a refund from Amazon tomorrow and hope they come up for sale again before Christmas.

Hold tough. I had a package showing as in the anpost hub in Dublin for 7 days and I contacted anpost by custoemr chat (sorry I said email by accident earlier) with the tracking and the package was actually in my local depot but in a backlog of deliveries but was recieved a day after they emailed me.

Email Anpost if you havent already as their system isnt reflecting actual status but their customer care can give you the information.

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭Marksman1

I know this is a long shot but does anyone have an extra ps5 that they possibly double ordered, im sorted with mine but a friend is up the wall trying to get one for his younglad.....Dublin area.

I know its a long shot but worth the ask.
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Scarlet1989

Anyone hear any more from Gamestop? I paid in full yesterday after they sent me an email and just wondering if others have done the same and seen any budge on when the PS5 will be delivered? Still states the 27/12 as it did before. Never budged from that date the entire pre order time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 403 ✭✭mayo pixiebell

Anyone hear any more from Gamestop? I paid in full yesterday after they sent me an email and just wondering if others have done the same and seen any budge on when the PS5 will be delivered? Still states the 27/12 as it did before. Never budged from that date the entire pre order time.

I’ve been told to collect mine in store tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Scarlet1989

I’ve been told to collect mine in store tomorrow

Hopefully it won't be too long as I had ordered online and they don't give me the option to collect in store unfortunately.

• Registered Users Posts: 403 ✭✭mayo pixiebell

Hopefully it won't be too long as I had ordered online and they don't give me the option to collect in store unfortunately.

Oh I preordered in store. Fingers crossed for you

• Registered Users Posts: 1,255 ✭✭✭mightybashful

Mech1 wrote: »
    I got no call, I just took a chance and showed up at HN (Tallaght)

And......?

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Kmcg46

paulboy99 wrote: »
    Called into Currys Galway. The staff lad said they're expecting another batch and to keep an eye on their website.

I called into this store last Sunday, they told me they had none in stock but were expecting it to give live on the website last Tuesday at some stage and not to call to store unless I had an online reservation, don't know what to believe at this stage from Currys

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭Jayisplay

So had no problem collecting 2 from Smyths today, was going to go in at 2 different times but just chanced it seen that the money came out of my account

• Registered Users Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭ItsHoggie

YupYup17 wrote: »
    What store do you mind me asking ?

Little Island

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭Skippy along

Hi all, I've been lurking on this thread for a bit but I registered today,

I also received a mail about my Gamestop preorder saying that it will be fulfillled before the 13th. But today I asked in-store (Gamestop Blackpool in Cork) and told me that it's highly unlikely they will be ready for the 13th as they haven't received any stock yet, but they SHOULD (keyword should) be ready before Christmas.

So yeah, it's still the waiting game for us.

Did your email look like this?

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭thc4me

Holy **** really bad experience with Smyths, I'm absolutely fuming. I got in on the pre-order on 3rd of December had my order number, patiently waiting Got an email early yesterday to say update payment info with a link in the email. Did that. They took the money. Never got an acknowledgment, emailed several times, tweeted 3 times, called the store god knows how many times. No response. So I paid again this morning thinking it was my fault. Now I just got a cancellation email because I didn't respond in time WTF ... Devastated, 1000 missing from my account and now the fun of trying to get that refunded. FML :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 284 ✭✭loughrey

thc4me wrote: »
    Holy **** really bad experience with Smyths, I'm absolutely fuming. I got in on the pre-order on 3rd of December had my order number, patiently waiting Got an email early yesterday to say update payment info with a link in the email. Did that. They took the money. Never got an acknowledgment, emailed several times, tweeted 3 times, called the store god knows how many times. No response. So I paid again this morning thinking it was my fault. Now I just got a cancellation email because I didn't respond in time WTF ... Devastated, 1000 missing from my account and now the fun of trying to get that refunded. FML :mad:

Damn, that sucks, better luck next time I guess :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,503 ✭✭✭Killinator

thc4me wrote: »

Surely your best bet now is to go to the store ASAP where it was ordered for collection and show them the messages. They have one with your name on it somewhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 340 ✭✭Zookey123

ItsHoggie wrote: »
    Little Island

Did they ask for ID? I was going to ask dad to collect it as I'm at work all day.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Littlewoods orders, mine for example, is on delivery. I'm expecting a delivery in the next 20 mins or so going by her usual delivery timetable. That is unless of course they haven't sent my County Clare delivery to County Kerry like they often do.

• Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭MrsBean

Zookey123 wrote: »
    Did they ask for ID? I was going to ask dad to collect it as I'm at work all day.

My sister is collecting one I ordered from Smyth's. Customer service told me she will need a picture of my ID, the ready for collection email/text and my address/email address/phone number/order number.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 madt

Lashes28 wrote: »
    What number are Harvey Norman calling off??is it a blocked one?
    I got a call from my local Waterford store yesterday evening offering me the possibility of collection instead of delivery. I went straight in and picked it up. You need photo ID.

• Registered Users Posts: 340 ✭✭Zookey123

MrsBean wrote: »
    My sister is collecting one I ordered from Smyth's. Customer service told me she will need a picture of my ID, the ready for collection email/text and my address/email address/phone number/order number.

Perfect thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,698 ✭✭✭Corvo

Anyone get a delivery tracking ID from GameStop yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

Corvo wrote: »
    Anyone get a delivery tracking ID from GameStop yet?

I haven't even got a call from them yet! Did you order in store or online?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,038 ✭✭✭RGARDINR

So with Harvey norman orders do they just ring you if waiting for collection? Anyone hear from the swords branch at all?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15 randomname2020

Berty wrote: »
    Littlewoods orders, mine for example, is on delivery. I'm expecting a delivery in the next 20 mins or so going by her usual delivery timetable. That is unless of course they haven't sent my County Clare delivery to County Kerry like they often do.

Does yours say "in transit"?

Advertisement