Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The 'I've successfully ordered a PS5' thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,698 ✭✭✭Corvo

Colemania wrote: »
    I haven't even got a call from them yet! Did you order in store or online?

Online and it’s paid for after I got an email midweek. Waiting on word of delivery but not a peep since

• Registered Users Posts: 341 ✭✭tweek84

Go Harvey go picked up my ps5 today after ordering on the 3rd, I had received an email my order was confirmed but would be delayed by 8 days, strolled in today gave my order number showed my id and picked up my black box (black plastic wrapping) with a ps5 inside.
    For anyone that is waiting for a confirmation email or call today I didnt receive one so just try in store obviously only if you have chosen click and collect.
    So happy I cant wait to see the kids faces on Christmas morning

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭az1234

Does yours say "in transit"?
    My one with Littlewoods says "on board with courier"

• Registered Users Posts: 8 upsyeire

RGARDINR wrote: »
    So with Harvey norman orders do they just ring you if waiting for collection? Anyone hear from the swords branch at all?

Just rang them there and the PS5's have just arrived this minute. Your man said wait to get the email and then come in to the tech section - not click and collect. He said you must have the email though otherwise you won't be getting it!

So its sit and wait for now

• Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭RVN10

tweek84 wrote: »
    Go Harvey go picked up my ps5 today after ordering on the 3rd, I had received an email my order was confirmed but would be delayed by 8 days, strolled in today gave my order number showed my id and picked up my black box (black plastic wrapping) with a ps5 inside.
    For anyone that is waiting for a confirmation email or call today I didnt receive one so just try in store obviously only if you have chosen click and collect.
    So happy I cant wait to see the kids faces on Christmas morning

What store was this ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭ItsHoggie

upsyeire wrote: »
    Just rang them there and the PS5's have just arrived this minute. Your man said wait to get the email and then come in to the tech section - not click and collect. He said you must have the email though otherwise you won't be getting it!

I never received any email about collection and I went in and collected mine yesterday no problem. Just rang beforehand to confirm it was there.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,038 ✭✭✭RGARDINR

upsyeire wrote: »

Ahhh deadly thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭EireLemon

My Littlewoods order has 2 transit notifications after having arrived in Dublin this morning, I guess this means it's out for delivery?

• Registered Users Posts: 11 uppernut

Harvey Norman Drogheda say no stock until later on today. They will contact you when its there to collect. Guy seemed pretty confident they would be in today.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 gglavin7771

Picked up my ps5 from HN. had missed call last night so just went in today.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 alen2k9

My littlewoods order says "on board with courier" since 7.44 am, do the other dublin people have it the same?

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭EireLemon

alen2k9 wrote: »
    My littlewoods order says "on board with courier" since 7.44 am, do the other dublin people have it the same?

Does it say it on the Littlewoods my order page or Fastway tracking?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 alen2k9

That's the littlewoods Ireland tracker which has the fastway watermark at the bottom, also tracking it on the fastway website which says the same thing

• Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭horsebox09

Anybody get theirs from HN in rathfarnham yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 341 ✭✭tweek84

RVN10 wrote: »
    What store was this ?

Sorry Harvey Norman Limerick, I picked mine up at click and collect didnt use the tech area

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭HDonal

Harvey Norman Tralee are awaiting the delivery, and will be in touch when consoles are available to pick up.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 alexx1

alen2k9 wrote: »

Yep mine's been on board with courier since 8:15am so hopefully will be delivered soon

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

I received my Littlewoods order. Courier had a fair few in the little van alright.

It is not well packaged, a brown box over the PS5 box, no insulation padding or anything and really thin crappy cardboard box. The controller itself was squeezed in at the side and slightly dented the box. Now it's for my Newphew and their household keeps nothing. It will be chucked out as soon as they get it but nice for it not to be dented.

I digress, it could be a lot worse i.e if I am like many other people who won't have one for Christmas presents.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭olestoepoke

Berty wrote: »
    I received my Littlewoods order. Courier had a fair few in the little van alright.

It is not well packaged, a brown box over the PS5 box, no insulation padding or anything and really thin crappy cardboard box. The controller itself was squeezed in at the side and slightly dented the box. Now it's for my Newphew and their household keeps nothing. It will be chucked out as soon as they get it but nice for it not to be dented.

I digress, it could be a lot worse i.e if I am like many other people who won't have one for Christmas presents.

Are you in Dublin?

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Chitza

Collected from HN Kinsale Rdb Cork this morning. Thank you to everyone on this forum - only managed to get one because of the updates in the stock thread. �� Can’t wait to see my son’s face on Christmas morning. ��

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭olestoepoke

alexx1 wrote: »
    Yep mine's been on board with courier since 8:15am so hopefully will be delivered soon

Mine just says "Dublin" no info about being on board.

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭lobbylad

I just tried HN Carrickmines, and they say they're not in yet, but are expected any time today.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭Lashes28

uppernut wrote: »
    Harvey Norman Drogheda say no stock until later on today. They will contact you when its there to collect. Guy seemed pretty confident they would be in today.

Lol I called Harvey Norman Drogheda and he couldn't tell me when they were coming in. That he was just a collection point and had no idea of deliveries.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Satshreyn10187

Was just onto GameStop Patrick street stock arriving on Monday will be ringing ppl today beteeen 12 and 3 to arrange collection time hope this helps anyone that got an email last week was starting to sweat

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

Was just onto GameStop Patrick street stock arriving on Monday will be ringing ppl today beteeen 12 and 3 to arrange collection time hope this helps anyone that got an email last week was starting to sweat

Funny one because a few on here have already arranged to collect this week in different Gamestop stores. I imagine the ones in and around Dublin would have received them first but I'm yet to get a call from my store in Swords which is where the head office is located.....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭RVN10

Went to HArvey Norman limerick and they said it wasnt there yet ? They are coming in batches so id be mindful

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Satshreyn10187

Colemania wrote: »
    Funny one because a few on here have already arranged to collect this week in different Gamestop stores. I imagine the ones in and around Dublin would have received them first but I'm get to get a call from my store in Swords which is where the head office is located.....
    Oh fingers crossed you get your call it was pure luck they answered he said stock isn’t arriving until Monday morning and as far as I could make out it was only the disc Edition they are getting

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Does yours say "in transit"?

On board with Courier is all it said
    Are you in Dublin?

No Limerick City/South Clare route or something. Both operated out of Limerick Depot.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,038 ✭✭✭RGARDINR

Got call from swords harvey norman to collect, just bring photo I'd and it's in the laptop section

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26 wublabdubadoo

Mine just says "Dublin" no info about being on board.

This is the status of my LW order:

We're sorry but your parcel has been misdirected between our depots. It will be out for delivery on the next working day. Our apologies for the delay.

11/12/2020

08:21:28

Dublin

Don't like the sound of it.

Advertisement