Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The 'I've successfully ordered a PS5' thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Avondale1

My Ps5 from littlewoods just arrived! I bought it on the third of december when the site sort of glitched out and I expected it to be cancelled. I am shocked I cant believe the wait is over and it is actually here!

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭EireLemon

Avondale1 wrote: »
    My Ps5 from littlewoods just arrived! I bought it on the third of december when the site sort of glitched out and I expected it to be cancelled. I am shocked I cant believe the wait is over and it is actually here!

Nice, are you in Dublin and what did it say on the tracker??

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Avondale1

EireLemon wrote: »
    Nice, are you in Dublin and what did it say on the tracker??

Nope im in Waterford, I got an email from little woods this morning at 5am saying it was being delivered today also the fastway tracking said on board with courier!

• Registered Users Posts: 8 upsyeire

RGARDINR wrote: »
    Got call from swords harvey norman to collect, just bring photo I'd and it's in the laptop section

Hopefully I get a call soon. My missus has the car so I'll have to wait - no way I'm walking home with that thing under the arm!

• Registered Users Posts: 47 Eugene Victor Tooms

upsyeire wrote: »
    Hopefully I get a call soon. My missus has the car so I'll have to wait - no way I'm walking home with that thing under the arm!

Do you live in Compton?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭MrsBean

My sister just got an email from HN Swords so it's moving there. Gives you a few days to collect.

• Registered Users Posts: 46 YupYup17

MrsBean wrote: »
    My sister just got an email from HN Swords so it's moving there. Gives you a few days to collect.

Hopefully get the email soon as a family member over near there atm and would save a lot of hassle

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,307 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

YupYup17 wrote: »
    Hopefully get the email soon as a family member over near there atm and would save a lot of hassle

Does the family member have a copy of the text/email and your photo ID?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,038 ✭✭✭RGARDINR

upsyeire wrote: »

Was there now they had about 12 more i could see all wrapped up in black plastic bag. They just looked at my ID and I had to sign for it then and there. One other person ahead of me getting their 1. In and out in 5 mins.

• Registered Users Posts: 46 YupYup17

F1ngers wrote: »

I put the collection name in their name as they work close enough to the store haha

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭gccrowley1

In HN swords at the minute, seems like load of are ready behind “lovetech” counter ready to collect all wrapped up in black.
    I did not get email to collect but dropped in anyway. They said they are prepping them at the minute so just hold on a few mins and they will have it ready .....

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 382 ✭✭oldtimeyfella

Why do so many people go to the shop before they get their email/text to collect?

It says it multiple times on most sites not to do that when you are using click and collect.

• Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭gccrowley1

Why do so many people go to the shop before they get their email/text to collect?

It says it multiple times on most sites not to do that when you are using click and collect.

Well, so many people just like me may just be in one of the the many other shops in the same shopping centre or retail park as the shop we are collecting products from, so there is no harm in dropping in before getting email/text to save a trip/time/fuel later on ,

In my opinion.

• Registered Users Posts: 340 ✭✭Zookey123

F1ngers wrote: »

Dad just collected mine. All they asked was name, order number, and order email.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 alexx1

Littlewoods just came about 10 mins ago, everything was tightly packed into the outer box and controller box is a little dented but delighted nonetheless!

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

alexx1 wrote: »
    Littlewoods just came about 10 mins ago, everything was tightly packed into the outer box and controller box is a little dented but delighted nonetheless!

I asked the driver did she have many of those littlewoods boxes and she pointed and said loads "why, what are they?" I told her they were PS5s and she was like "****, but it's raining" and didn't really wish to then leave them on doorsteps. If anything, we shall assume she has no interest in stealing them, she may have been a little more careful with them.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 randomname2020

Did they text you to say it's out for delivery?

• Registered Users Posts: 11 alexx1

Did they text you to say it's out for delivery?

Yeah I got the text this morning with an email.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 upsyeire

Got mine in Swords. They said ID was 100% needed so bring some photo ID with you.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

dan786 wrote: »
    Harvey Norman emails going out now.

Sorry, do you work in HN?

I got one of the first emails when they got their batch and all paid on day. I havent received any correspondance since.

I chose to have it delivered , does that make a difference ? I dont mind not getting it today, was just hoping I could have it for the kids before christmas.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭olestoepoke

Where in Ireland are you, I'm in Dublin and no sign yet.
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 3,311 ✭✭✭dan786

Drumpot wrote: »

I got one of the first emails when they got their batch and all paid on day. I havent received any correspondance since.

I chose to have it delivered , does that make a difference ? I dont mind not getting it today, was just hoping I could have it for the kids before christmas.

No, Its for collection only that they sent emails yesterday and today. Not sure about home delivery

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭EireLemon

Where in Ireland are you, I'm in Dublin and no sign yet.
    Thanks

Also in Dublin, no sign

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 2,034 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Mig

Got my HN email for carrickmines

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Wiggles~

Anyone get a collection email from HN Rathfarnam yet? Seems like all the other Dublin stores have started to send them out.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,862 ✭✭✭KH25

Drumpot wrote: »

Just so you know, I chose delivery too but got a call yesterday offering to let me collect. This was the Tallaght store so not sure if it’s the same for all stores.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 496 ✭✭Maxpfizer

Did anyone have any luck with Tesco? I thought today was the day for pick up?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭olestoepoke

EireLemon wrote: »
    Also in Dublin, no sign

Got the email and text message from Littlewoods 15 min ago. Says will be delivered today. It's a bit late for fastway now I'd say, and they don't deliver on Saturday right?

• Registered Users Posts: 44 ArtfulPodger

Got my HN email from Naas!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,712 ✭✭✭FourFourRED

Nothing from HN (Tralee) today. I’ll be going to my local TD if I don’t hear anything by 7pm

Advertisement