Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The 'I've successfully ordered a PS5' thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭Lashes28

Just collected from HN Drogheda.
    A HUGE thank you to all on the thread only for ye!! You have made a little boys last Santa believing Xmas so so special. He is convinced that he can't get a PS5 because the elves didn't make enough with corona. Just imagine his face on Xmas morning 🀣 thanks so so much again lads!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭olestoepoke

Littlewoods update says loaded on tho the van at 16.16 so on its way. Do they deliver this late? (Fastway Dublin)

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭HDonal

FourFourFM wrote: »
    Nothing from HN (Tralee) today. I’ll be going to my local TD if I don’t hear anything by 7pm

Still no sign of the delivery yet apparently.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,712 ✭✭✭FourFourRED

HDonal wrote: »
    Still no sign of the delivery yet apparently.

Nothing Michael Healy-Rae can’t sort out for us with a few phone calls

I hear he's getting a special edition thst can use his flat cap as a motion controller

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Danick

Any word on Harvey Norman Galway?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭amadablam

Anyone waiting on their call from Harvey Norman stores .... Ring them!

I waited all day after being told that an email would be sent or a call..... Nothing.

Rang and was told to come in and collect immediately

All sorted and on the way home.

Apparently they were extremely busy.

Give them a call.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Danick

amadablam wrote: »

I waited all day after being told that an email would be sent or a call..... Nothing.

Give them a call.

Which store? - Galway saying they don't have them yet -thanks

Danick wrote: »
    Which store? - Galway saying they don't have them yet -thanks

Limerick..... Spoke to store manager and he said all stores have them since last night / this morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,841 ✭✭✭antimatterx

amadablam wrote: »

Give them a call.

What if you're waiting for delivery?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭no12

Evening Folks, I have a quick question managed to get a PS5 off Tesco Droghesa after initial order was cancelled after they over sold.
    Stupidly managed to lose till receipt as I visited a few other shops after 🀦ðŸ»*♂️ I paid cash too though do have it linked to my Clubcard.
    Question is what is the story with product registration once it is registered its the contract with Sony or still with the retailer? Just want to make sure that I am able to register warranty etc

What if you're waiting for delivery?

Id say ring the store would be your best bet if you don't have tracking number.

• Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭george67

Collected my PS from HN just now , very painless experience

• Registered Users Posts: 36 StoryBuuud

Anybody picked theirs up from HN Tralee yet? Still waiting to be contacted and no answer when I ring

• Registered Users Posts: 8,712 ✭✭✭FourFourRED

george67 wrote: »
    Collected my PS from HN just now , very painless experience

Did you think you’d be shot? Haha

• Registered Users Posts: 2,023 ✭✭✭Pipmae

no12 wrote: »
    Evening Folks, I have a quick question managed to get a PS5 off Tesco Droghesa after initial order was cancelled after they over sold.
    Stupidly managed to lose till receipt as I visited a few other shops after ��ðŸ»*♂️ I paid cash too though do have it linked to my Clubcard.
    Question is what is the story with product registration once it is registered its the contract with Sony or still with the retailer? Just want to make sure that I am able to register warranty etc

Smyths told every customer buying one that the warranty was with them for 28 days and directly with Sony thereafter. They gave out an A4 sheet with that information also.

At most yours can only be as old as the 17th November and the serial number will be on record with Sony. So don't worry about it too much.

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭EyesOnly

Colemania wrote: »
    I haven't even got a call from them yet! Did you order in store or online?

Same as, not an email or call yet. I know my email said they will call by the 13th but I'll call the store i pre-ordered in tomorrow. and see whats happening.

Just got an email 15 minutes ago that it shipped. No call.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭olestoepoke

Do fastway and DPD deliver on Saturday?

StoryBuuud wrote: »
    Anybody picked theirs up from HN Tralee yet? Still waiting to be contacted and no answer when I ring

Same boat. Hopefully tomorrow!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,469 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

Anyone from HN who chose delivery got any updates today?

Adamcp898 wrote: »

Yes. About an hour ago

• Registered Users Posts: 19 staplrsvrd

Adamcp898 wrote: »
    I chose delivery and still haven't heard anything, probably be Monday at this stage

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭audman13

Danick wrote: »
    Any word on Harvey Norman Galway?

I've heard nothing from them. No email or text today

• Registered Users Posts: 2,023 ✭✭✭Pipmae

Do fastway and DPD deliver on Saturday?

Fastway delivers Saturdays in general. They also delivery on a Sunday at this time of the year. My Littlewoods PS5 was delivered last Sunday. ;)

Fingers crossed for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,038 ✭✭✭RGARDINR

Sorry for people who ordered from Harvey Norman in store was that the receipt attached to the outside of it as doesn't look much like a receipt looking at it here?

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭homecouldbhere

Bought mine from HN on the 3rd and asked & paid for delivery. But went into my nearest store this afternoon and they had it there so took it home!
    I never asked, but I'm guessing they won't be shipping them with FBD until Monday?
    If you bought from HN, asked for delivery, but would like to collect in store, I'd ring your nearest store and see if they have it for collection. Or walk in and do same!

Also asked if they'd be getting anymore before Christmas and the guy said "highly unlikely".

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭homecouldbhere

RGARDINR wrote: »
    Sorry for people who ordered from Harvey Norman in store was that the receipt attached to the outside of it as doesn't look much like a receipt looking at it here?

Receipt was emailed to me soon after I left the shop. (forgot to ask for one, happened automatically I presume)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,038 ✭✭✭RGARDINR

Receipt was emailed to me soon after I left the shop. (forgot to ask for one, happened automatically I presume)

Thanks yeah nothing there in my email I just thought the paper attached to it was the receipt I will contact them tomorrow in regards to it so as want that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10 MrEarthWormJim

Yes. About an hour ago

What did they say anti ?

Advertisement