Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The 'I've successfully ordered a PS5' thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭eamondunphy

Anyone get their refund from shopto yet after they cancelled the parcel motel orders?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,847 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Anyone get their refund from shopto yet after they cancelled the parcel motel orders?

Nope, my ticket still hasn't been answered. Terrible company

Similar to my mate, he got a bundle from them and just got the cencelled mail but nothing else

• Registered Users Posts: 14,847 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Similar to my mate, he got a bundle from them and just got the cencelled mail but nothing else

I didn't even get the email!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭Sideshow Mark

Mine was due to be delivered by DPD before 2pm today, but I guess they only do half days on a Saturday, because it is listed as “returned to depot” now. Customer service is closed too. Very irritating.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭blockedPaT

A quick question for anyone who can help. Ordered one for delivery with Harvey Norman and last email I had was delivery was delayed after the confirmation email, my status on my order now says collected, was down as backordered yesterday. Does this mean it was collected by courier?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭Anniepowaa

Adamcp898 wrote: »
    What county are you getting shipped to if you don’t mind me asking? Just trying to get a feel for my own!

And did you get the update by email?

From the sligo store

• Registered Users Posts: 19 staplrsvrd

Anybody else who opted for home delivery from HN still have “processing” on their order?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,099 ✭✭✭the whole year inn

staplrsvrd wrote: »
    Anybody else who opted for home delivery from HN still have “processing” on their order?

You seeing that on the HN website or the DPD one?

• Registered Users Posts: 19 staplrsvrd

You seeing that on the HN website or the DPD one?
    Harvey Norman, haven’t gotten anything from DPD! Last thing I have from them is the Order Confirmation

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,099 ✭✭✭the whole year inn

staplrsvrd wrote: »
    Harvey Norman, haven’t gotten anything from DPD! Last thing I have from them is the Order Confirmation

Did you get a tracking number from HN?

ShaneU wrote: »

Maybe yours wasn't cancelled then

• Registered Users Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭amadablam

Finally setting up.....:D

Thanks to @fuzzy logic for his help too. ;) hope his buddy is happy as well.

sfu4Txd.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Danick

ShaneU wrote: »

Don't worry my mate didn't get the e-mail either but when he rang Harvey Norman yesterday they said everything is in order.

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭insert name here 123

amadablam wrote: »
    Finally setting up.....:D

sfu4Txd.jpg

Good stuff, énjoy

• Registered Users Posts: 36 StoryBuuud

FourFourFM wrote: »
    Me. No word yet.

HN Tralee seem to be taking the piss. How are they one of the only stores in the country to not get the delivery in yet

StoryBuuud wrote: »
    HN Tralee seem to be taking the piss. How are they one of the only stores in the country to not get the delivery in yet

Same as Galway

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭EireLemon

Anyone still waiting on a littlewoods order from the 3rd?

• Registered Users Posts: 47 Eugene Victor Tooms

Danick wrote: »
    Same as Galway

Is your order still showing as "backordered" as well?

As a matter of interest, did you order a disc or digital console?

Is your order still showing as "backordered" as well?

As a matter of interest, did you order a disc or digital console?

It's my mate's order but yes it's still showing as 'backordered' and he ordered the disk version.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭HDonal

Just dropped in to the shop in tralee chancing my arm. Not in yet if course but expected next week sometime. He reiterated waiting on the email to collect

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭audman13

Same as Galway

Can't understand how galway haven't gotten them in yet. I've rang twice now and still not in

• Registered Users Posts: 2,023 ✭✭✭seandotcomm

EireLemon wrote: »
    Anyone still waiting on a littlewoods order from the 3rd?

Yea, stuck in the depot in Laois since last Wednesday. Was due for delivery on Friday but no movement on it...

audman13 wrote: »
    Can't understand how galway haven't gotten them in yet. I've rang twice now and still not in

Are you waiting for a disk version as well and does your order say 'backordered'?

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭amadablam

Bit mad that only Tralee and Galway saying that.

When I collected in limerick on Friday night the manager told me that all stores got them the same night/morning so you'd definitely think Galway and Tralee would have them by now.

Feel for anyone still waiting, bummer :(

Are you waiting for a disk version as well and does your order say 'backordered'?

Thanks

Waiting on disc but doesn't say back ordered

• Registered Users Posts: 26 wublabdubadoo

gerryfed wrote: »
    Cheers for the update. Waiting on mine from the 3rd from Littlewoods too. Based in Drumcondra.

Anyone know what Fastway do if you're not home? Everyone speaks so poorly of Fastway (and rightly so it seems), that i'm a little worried what they'll do if I miss them - HAVE to pop out and knowing my luck it'd be that time.

Hey, did you get it delivered? I'm still waiting on my delivery which was 'mis-direceted between depots'.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,839 ✭✭✭antimatterx

The HN order I received was disk so keep the faith lads

The HN order I received was disk so keep the faith lads

Did yours say backordered at any stage - it says backordered between 15th - 28th Dec - thanks

• Advertisement

Did yours say backordered at any stage - it says backordered between 15th - 28th Dec - thanks

What does backordered mean

Advertisement