Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The 'I've successfully ordered a PS5' thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭The Raging Bile Duct

I got order confirmation at 8.24. Maybe could be a county thing either.

• Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭Sidford

Yea confirmation email at 8.12am and no update since. Infairness if others are getting mails this quickly then they must have the stock already so we all should have it by end of week which is quality

• Registered Users Posts: 1,834 ✭✭✭Captain Flaps

Yeah seems smyths had stock in hand which is great! Hoping my HN order doesn't get kicked on now.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 jaysmith123

I've ordered from HN with the Demon Soul bundle. My order number is +200 higher than others I've read who recieved delay email.
    I recieved my order acknowledgement email, money is pending from account. I Have not recieved delay email but am u able to see if I've been added to backorder as I had no HN account at time of purchase to view status of order.

I've ordered from HN with the Demon Soul bundle. My order number is +200 higher than others I've read who recieved delay email.
    I recieved my order acknowledgement email, money is pending from account. I Have not recieved delay email but am u able to see if I've been added to backorder as I had no HN account at time of purchase to view status of order.

Try registering for an account with the same email address. I have an account but I wasn't asked to log in at any point during the form registration signup and it's appeared on my account. I'd say it's tied to email address only so if you sign up it might appear in your orders?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11 jaysmith123

Try registering for an account with the same email address. I have an account but I wasn't asked to log in at any point during the form registration signup and it's appeared on my account. I'd say it's tied to email address only so if you sign up it might appear in your orders?

Hey, I thought the same think myself yesterday and make an account. I think because my account was made after the purchase it doesn't show up. Overall though because I haven't reviewed a delay email I assume I'm on track to recieve it without the delay?

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭whitetrash

I had a Harvey's account with the same email, but I didn't log in to make the order. It doesn't appear when I log in unfortunately, so maybe there's some other criteria to link them

Hey, I thought the same think myself yesterday and make an account. I think because my account was made after the purchase it doesn't show up. Overall though because I haven't reviewed a delay email I assume I'm on track to recieve it without the delay?

One can only assume so. I'm based in south dublin, Nutgrove would be my local store. No delay email and status is still processing. Would you be in my neck of the woods maybe?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 mulvan

whitetrash wrote: »
    I had a Harvey's account with the same email, but I didn't log in to make the order. It doesn't appear when I log in unfortunately, so maybe there's some other criteria to link them

I have a HN account as well and my PS 5 order is not linked to it. I reached out to customer service and they said,

"Thank you for contacting Harvey Norman.

I am afraid we are unable to add these one off transactions to existing accounts. All PS5 orders will be in store for the 5th of February and will be processed for delivery as soon as possible

If you have any further queries please do not hesitate to contact us.

Kind Regards,"

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭max life

I got confirmation email from Smyths on Saturday morning and got email at 10.21 today saying ready to dispatch

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24 Ks_2020

Has anybody that selected click and collect from HN gotten a delay email? I haven't and going by the response from customer services I think they're just expecting stock to be at the stores Friday and shipping them around then hence the delivery delays. Seems click and collect should be ready to go come Friday unless any hiccups occur.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,840 ✭✭✭Arciphel

Ks_2020 wrote: »
    Has anybody that selected click and collect from HN gotten a delay email? I haven't and going by the response from customer services I think they're just expecting stock to be at the stores Friday and shipping them around then hence the delivery delays. Seems click and collect should be ready to go come Friday unless any hiccups occur.

I ordered click & collect from Blanchardstown store for the Spiderman bundle, got the email saying my ordered was delayed. When I log into my HN account it says back-ordered.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,566 ✭✭✭Hoboo

From the updates posted on the other thread it seems like Smyths are working backwards with their dispatches.

I got my order confirmation at 8.11am and still no dispatch email yet.

Or they could be processed using surname, first name, date of birth, address, last four digits of phone number or card......who knows.

I'll be on tenterhooks until I get that dispatch email.

• Registered Users Posts: 346 ✭✭marcos_94

My brother ordered his from smyths about 10 minutes before me and has gotten a dispatch email so not sure if its them working backwards. I still havent received a dispatch email

• Registered Users Posts: 12,039 ✭✭✭✭L'prof

Finally got my Smyth's dispatch email :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 41 la2021x

Ks_2020 wrote: »

“Thank you so much for contacting Harvey Norman.
    I can advise that stock is expected to arrive in on 05.02 and will be available for delivery only - As this is not an essential item it is not available for click and collect. You will receive notification when this has shipped along with a tracking number allowing you to follow your delivery process.
    If you have any additional queries, please feel free to get in contact again.
    Kind Regards,”

This is the email I received after contacting them about delays, so I don’t think they’ll be operating any C&C.

Oh that's interesting. The technology section IS open though, I can't imagine they'll be turning people away if they show up for it though.

Glad I went for delivery in the end. I saw that there were a bunch of shops listed under collect but they also said stock unavailable so I figured delivery was the least amount of hassle.

• Registered Users Posts: 24 Ks_2020

la2021x wrote: »
    I can advise that stock is expected to arrive in on 05.02 and will be available for delivery only - As this is not an essential item it is not available for click and collect. You will receive notification when this has shipped along with a tracking number allowing you to follow your delivery process.
    Kind Regards,”

This is the email I received after contacting them about delays, so I don’t think they’ll be operating any C&C.

They allowed it at the checkout and my order has been processed. Considering the electrical end of HN (in my local store anyway) is on the go I'd imagine they just say that in emails to cover themselves. Doubt they'd have let myself and others pick C&C if they can't accommodate it or our orders will becomes issues

• Registered Users Posts: 5,462 ✭✭✭shinzon

L'prof wrote: »
    Finally got my Smyth's dispatch email :D:D:D

Same here :D

Shin

• Advertisement

shinzon wrote: »
    Same here :D

Shin

This is absolutely killing me waiting for it at this stage...

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭Lockster

This is absolutely killing me waiting for it at this stage...

Same here

• Registered Users Posts: 7,313 ✭✭✭facehugger99

Just got my dispatch email from Smyths - ordered at 8.11am

• Registered Users Posts: 1,793 ✭✭✭coolisin

That's class all these dispatched orders.
    Not jealous at all!!

Ah hopefully Friday we get positive news for all us Harvey Norman bundle ordering folks !!

Yeah, I think if HN were going to send me a delay mail they would already have done so, so I'll just have to wait patiently till Friday to see what happens now :P

• Registered Users Posts: 895 ✭✭✭FlubberJones

la2021x wrote: »
    Kind Regards,”

That's odd as I had the PS5 headset ordered and got it C&C yesterday in the Carrickmines store

• Registered Users Posts: 2 MrBoombastic

Lockster wrote: »
    Same here

Still waiting as well

• Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭joficeduns1

To be fair, the email I got from Smyth's (and expect others too) just says "Prepared for Dispatch" so we're waiting on DPD or UPS to collect and distribute still. My tracking number hasn't been updated yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 415 ✭✭og2k7

I got my ps5 in November but been keeping an eye on this thread to see when the issues finally go away

For the ones who are getting it delivered- you are in for a treat. Fantastic piece of gaming kit - I have been playing more than expected. 😂 In other words- enjoy!

Hoping that ps5 orders will get normalized soon

• Advertisement

And I've got my dispatch email! :)

Advertisement