Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The 'I've successfully ordered a PS5' thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Koycer

Hi All,

I ordered on Smyths at 08:05. This morning I noticed that the money was taken from my bank, but I have still not received a dispatch email :( I thought I got on good and early. Anyone else have the same experience as this as of 13:02 today?

• Registered Users Posts: 997 ✭✭✭Peppa Cig

Order from Smyths at 08:11 and have just receive delivery notice with DPD.

Should DPD be next day delivery?

For those still waiting for delivery notice hold tight. You should get it today.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭The Raging Bile Duct

My order is coming up as completed now on the Smyths website. Happy days!

Koycer, your mail will come shortly. It is an excruciating wait but they are making their way through them.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Koycer

My order is coming up as completed now on the Smyths website. Happy days!

Koycer, your mail will come shortly. It is an excruciating wait but they are making their way through them.

Wow! Literally as soon as you said it, I just got the email!!! The 4 month wait is finally over :)

Thank God for this forum!

• Registered Users Posts: 32 ghawks

Anyone order off Amazon, either uk or Germany? How long did it take from order to dispatch?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭enryb12

Peppa Cig wrote: »
    Order from Smyths at 08:11 and have just receive delivery notice with DPD.

Should DPD be next day delivery?

For those still waiting for delivery notice hold tight. You should get it today.

Not sure about next day delivery, but I'll be expecting (hoping and crossing fingers) that is delivered Wednesday.

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭Jahcork

Has anyone who paid of the remaining deposit for GameStop last week received tracking or a dispatch email ? I paid off mine last Thursday

• Registered Users Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭prettyboy81

Two orders from Smyths, I did Saturday for myself & nephew on two separate accounts are both being prepared for dispatch via DPD.

• Registered Users Posts: 708 ✭✭✭A320

To be fair, the email I got from Smyth's (and expect others too) just says "Prepared for Dispatch" so we're waiting on DPD or UPS to collect and distribute still. My tracking number hasn't been updated yet.

When I got mine on launch day it only ever updated to "travelling in our network" it was at the front door before any updates,DPD sent the delivery text as he was at my door.i ordered another from Smyths on Saturday for my nephew I'll expect that'll be the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭joficeduns1

A320 wrote: »
    When I got mine on launch day it only ever updated to "travelling in our network" it was at the front door before any updates,DPD sent the delivery text as he was at my door.i ordered another from Smyths on Saturday for my nephew I'll expect that'll be the same.

Yeah I'd imagine the priority and volume of the orders plays a part. How long did it take for yours to arrive in total?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 708 ✭✭✭A320

Yeah I'd imagine the priority and volume of the orders plays a part. How long did it take for yours to arrive in total?

Was next day delivery after dispatch mail,so I expect it 2mro

A320 wrote: »
    Was next day delivery after dispatch mail,so I expect it 2mro

Well my so far well-managed hopes have been irreversibly heightened. Fingers crossed.

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭tobothehobo

Jahcork wrote: »
    Has anyone who paid of the remaining deposit for GameStop last week received tracking or a dispatch email ? I paid off mine last Thursday

I just got an email stating it would be dispatched between the 1st and 5th of February and would take 2-3 working days for delivery. Can't wait now. Just send it already gamestop!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 997 ✭✭✭Peppa Cig

Has Smyth DPD tracking number activated for anyone yet?

i.e you can see the parcel has started moving through the system.

Thanks

Thanks

Nope, apparently my consignment number isn't even valid. In fairness they said up to 24 hours so I'm not gonna stress about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭sinnerboy0

Thanks

Mine is being shipped with UPS. It just says that they've received details of the shipment and that an estimated delivery date will be provided once it lands in their depot.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,039 ✭✭✭✭L'prof

Nope, apparently my consignment number isn't even valid. In fairness they said up to 24 hours so I'm not gonna stress about it.

Same as that: Please enter a valid numeric consignment number

Thanks

As others have said, not for me yet either. Judging by my previous orders with smyths, it will be late tonight or tomorrow morning before they are updated.

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭User142

For anyone without a HN account. My order is delayed 5 days according to the email yesterday.
    The order on my account says "Backordered with expected delivery shipping between 5th Feb and 20th."

From my experience for shipping in a previous job. Smyths have generated the shipping codes for you while getting your package ready. Once the console is collected by DPD it will be scanned and show up on the system for you to track and Smyths are charged for the shipping cost. So smyths have printed out the delivery slip from the DPD site by now.

• Registered Users Posts: 906 ✭✭✭big syke

enryb12 wrote: »
    As others have said, not for me yet either. Judging by my previous orders with smyths, it will be late tonight or tomorrow morning before they are updated.

Mine has just updated to travelling through DPD network. At head office

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16 harmarsuperlar

Just got my email from dpd to say it's moving through their network. So hopefully will have it in the next couple of days, happy times!

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭Razleavy

DPD text from Smyths order with a delivery date of tomorrow :)

Now if only they had Demon's Souls back in stock!

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Waifuhub

Just got my email from dpd to say it's moving through their network. So hopefully will have it in the next couple of days, happy times!

Just wondering if this was a separate email to the confirmation emails we received from Smyths originally? Just checking to see what I need to look out for ðŸ‘

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭The Raging Bile Duct

Waifuhub wrote: »
    Just wondering if this was a separate email to the confirmation emails we received from Smyths originally? Just checking to see what I need to look out for ðŸ‘

I just tracked it through my original Smyths email and it shows as going through the DPD network.

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭sinnerboy0

Anyone else whose smyths order was shipped through UPS?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,566 ✭✭✭Hoboo

Got a text and email from DPD, delivered tomorrow

big syke wrote: »
    Mine has just updated to travelling through DPD network. At head office

Awesome! Nothing on my end yet but hopefully soon!

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Waifuhub

enryb12 wrote: »
    Awesome! Nothing on my end yet but hopefully soon!

Me neither, not expecting mine tomorrow but at least I know its coming!!

• Registered Users Posts: 16 harmarsuperlar

Waifuhub wrote: »

Separate email from DPD. Included another link to track the package but brings you to the same page as the Smyths tracking.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12 el pistolero

Anyone who ordered from Harvey Norman and their order is still showing as processing?

Advertisement