Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The 'I've successfully ordered a PS5' thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Waifuhub

Anyone who ordered from Harvey Norman and their order is still showing as processing?

Apparently HN have been delayed by 5 days

• Registered Users Posts: 43 Anniearenyouok

Anyone who ordered from Harvey Norman and their order is still showing as processing?

Mine has been back ordered , from 6th February...

• Registered Users Posts: 13,989 ✭✭✭✭josip

Yes, Sackboy bundle, paid for around 3:30
    Didn't get any delay/backorder notification so fingers still crossed for Fri/Sat delivery.

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭enryb12

Waifuhub wrote: »
    Me neither, not expecting mine tomorrow but at least I know its coming!!

My tracking has updated now to say "travelling through DPD network"

enryb12 wrote: »
    My tracking has updated now to say "travelling through DPD network"

Yeah mine too. Probably looking at Wednesday or Thursday at this stage cos others are saying they got a text about delivery tomorrow but I haven't gotten that yet.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12 el pistolero

josip wrote: »
    Yes, Sackboy bundle, paid for around 3:30
    Didn't get any delay/backorder notification so fingers still crossed for Fri/Sat delivery.

Same here got Spiderman bundle and paid around 1:30 PM and the order status is still Processing. Hoping for some positive news on Friday

• Registered Users Posts: 1,834 ✭✭✭Captain Flaps

Apparently HN have been delayed by 5 days

Not for everyone. Mine still shows as processing too, no delay email. They have stock arriving on Friday, some of that will be dispatched then and some next week depending on whether it's delayed and by how much.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,313 ✭✭✭facehugger99

According to the DPD tracking, my Smyths order is due for delivery in the next hour.

It's arrived - yea!

• Registered Users Posts: 997 ✭✭✭Peppa Cig

According to the DPD tracking, my Smyths order is due for delivery in the next hour.

Same here!

Smyths and DPD are a class combination.

• Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭Sidford

Peppa Cig wrote: »
    Same here!

Bloody hell happy days lads that's class.

No proper tracking number yet on my one but should still have it for wkend anyway.

Enjoy it!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,462 ✭✭✭shinzon

Peppa Cig wrote: »
    Same here!

Wish it was class for everyone still saying enter a valid consignment number for me on the DPD website

Shin

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭keithoh

UPS tracking updated for Smyths, its in transit now and due to be delivered tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭keithoh

keithoh wrote: »
    UPS tracking updated for Smyths, its in transit now and due to be delivered tomorrow

Just had a ring at the doorbell and UPS delivered a day early. That was unexpected

• Registered Users Posts: 12,039 ✭✭✭✭L'prof

Still don’t have a valid consignment :(

• Registered Users Posts: 26 vaccinehope21

L'prof wrote: »
    Still don’t have a valid consignment :(

Same here and I was one of the first to order

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 10,518 Mod ✭✭✭✭5uspect

My DPD tracking says Parcel delivery date booked with recipient. Hopefully I’ll get in the next few days. I’m in West Dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 708 ✭✭✭A320

That's not how it works

In truth I’m in no rush. I’ll be in trouble when it lands in the door :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,462 ✭✭✭shinzon

Jaysus just checked again and the DPD website said it'll be delivered in the next hour

Earlier not being class comment fully redacted

Shin

Highly doubt I'll be getting mine today anyway considering its still saying travelling through the DPD network

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16 harmarsuperlar

Highly doubt I'll be getting mine today anyway considering its still saying travelling through the DPD network

Never say never, up until five minutes ago mine said the same then it changed to "Your order is in a van and out for delivery" but the timestamp was from two hours ago.

Location could have a lot to do with it too I’m guessing

Yeah I'm guessing anyone in the Dublin area or so is a lot more likely than say Waterford, where I am.

• Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭joficeduns1

Still travelling through the network but holding out hope, I'd be just in the outer Dublin region. DPD usually roll around at about 12-2pm so plenty of time yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭enryb12

DPD said "cancelled OFD scan". Heart sank as my first thought was that they decided to keep it for themselves (I love to panic!).

A scan a half hour later and it's out for delivery, no time slot yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭joficeduns1

Out for delivery, gerrup the DPD.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭The Raging Bile Duct

Haven't got any text or email from DPD but checked the consignment number and its on a van out for delivery. G'wan my son!!!

Heart skipped a beat there when the dog started barking at a van outside. Just the regular postie :rolleyes::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 708 ✭✭✭A320

Out for delivery, gerrup the DPD.

Told ya :-)

• Advertisement

Congrats to all of ye! I'm holding out hope that mine changes to a delivery alert here.

Advertisement