Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The 'I've successfully ordered a PS5' thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,032 ✭✭✭✭L'prof

At least I’m not the only one that hasn’t received their Smyth’s order. The majority seem to be sorted. Still happy enough if they deliver tomorrow since I thought it was a preorder on Saturday as opposed to actual stock

• Registered Users Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭prettyboy81

Still **** all from dpd on my order . Received parcel details from head office . I was one of first to order Saturday morning and living outskirts of Dublín

I ordered @ 8.10am & 8.15am. Hasn’t arrived yet window between 8-9pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭max life

I didn't even get a text or email from DPD but it arrived yesterday. It was from Smyths

• Registered Users Posts: 26 vaccinehope21

Mine updated last night to parcel travelling through dpd network. Might have some white smoke today

Mine updated last night to parcel travelling through dpd network. Might have some white smoke today

Same as. Just hope I’m not waiting all day for it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6 Davemc26

lazy_sheep wrote: »
    Hey folks, I am sorry to hear that HN is delaying their orders, but really happy about people who will have it from Smyth's.

I have managed to get PS5 through the LW and it says that it is dispatched, but it seems to be stuck:

28 January, 2021 20:20:01 Received at WEDNESBURY - Route YOD7840
    28 January, 2021 20:20:00 Despatched from WEDNESBURY - Route YOD7840
    28 January, 2021 10:31:40 Despatched from SUPPLIER
    27 January, 2021 09:58:23 Order being processed at supplier

When do you think PS5 might actually be delivered in Dublin? Original delivery says that it is 2 March, 2021, but that does not sound right considering it is already on the way.

Couple of people on Twitch saying they are getting a delivery today. My Tracking is the same as yours just about 3 minutes later. Apparently you'll get a text from Littlewoods on the day of delivery.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 lazy_sheep

Davemc26 wrote: »
    Couple of people on Twitch saying they are getting a delivery today. My Tracking is the same as yours just about 3 minutes later. Apparently you'll get a text from Littlewoods on the day of delivery.

That's good news, i wonder whether folks on twitch have same entries on little woods website or they are luckier then us.

EDIT: i just got an update - it is with fastway dublin now.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭The Raging Bile Duct

Arrived about 6.30pm yesterday evening. Downloaded Crash Bandicoot Trilogy and Days Gone from the Collection - turns out that Days Gone on the PS5 doesn't recognise my save files from when I played the disk version on the PS4 which is really annoying. I'll download Destruction Allstars tonight and might finally get stuck into Death Stranding that I both from Argos at Christmas.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,919 ✭✭✭Grab All Association

My PS5 shipped 20:55 Monday and was delivered at 10am yesterday. It’ll be boring title and feature wise for a few months like its predecessors.

Playing through Astro's Playroom has me very interested in what they can do with the Dualsense. Hopefully it gets implemented into future releases. Also, at least the backwards compatibility means I won't be short of things to play on it considering I still have a massive backlog of PS4 games.

Also, God of War Enhanced Edition is coming online today.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 ShadoWB4MV

That's good news, i wonder whether folks on twitch have same entries on little woods website or they are luckier then us.

EDIT: i just got an update - it is with fastway dublin now.

hopefully you get yours this week.
    mine is still showing
    28 January, 2021 20:31:00 Despatched from WEDNESBURY - Route YOD7840

Fingers crossed I will also get an update today

• Registered Users Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭CptMackey

Mine just landed from symths this morning and I working now till next Tuesday.

Didn't think I'd get it really.

• Registered Users Posts: 44 ArtfulPodger

Arrived about 6.30pm yesterday evening. Downloaded Crash Bandicoot Trilogy and Days Gone from the Collection - turns out that Days Gone on the PS5 doesn't recognise my save files from when I played the disk version on the PS4 which is really annoying. I'll download Destruction Allstars tonight and might finally get stuck into Death Stranding that I both from Argos at Christmas.

Did you try this

https://www.playstation.com/en-gb/support/hardware/transfer-games-saved-data-ps4-ps5/

It's a problem for anyone who previously played it on disk and it's actually something that happened to me before on PS3 when I borrowed FarCry 3 on disk from a friend and then bought the game as a download - I had to restart the game because my save only worked with the disk version.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,101 ✭✭✭Royale with Cheese

My LW order is out for delivery today too. It's Fastway though, I'll believe it when I have it in my hands.

• Registered Users Posts: 24 Ks_2020

Anniepowaa wrote: »
    my harvey norman order was collected by a dpd driver yesterday evening but no sign of it today

Anyone else get further updates with their HN orders?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭coolisin

Ks_2020 wrote: »
    Anyone else get further updates with their HN orders?

Nothing!
    I keep getting harvey norman emails about other things and I get excited for 5 secs!!

• Registered Users Posts: 675 ✭✭✭jb_connolly

My HN order is out for delivery and should be delivered this afternoon spider man bundle 🀙ðŸ»

• Registered Users Posts: 1,834 ✭✭✭Captain Flaps

Your harvey norman bundle? What? I thought they weren't getting stock in till Friday!

Mine is still processing. Not delayed at least!

• Registered Users Posts: 675 ✭✭✭jb_connolly

Your harvey norman bundle? What? I thought they weren't getting stock in till Friday!

Mine is still processing. Not delayed at least!

Yes bundle was shipped yesterday morning and out for delivery with Dpd today

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 ShadoWB4MV

My LW order is out for delivery today too. It's Fastway though, I'll believe it when I have it in my hands.

If you dont mind me asking, when you order dispatch from WEDNESBURY and when did it arrive in Ireland?

• Registered Users Posts: 21 AS0696

It's great to see HN orders are landing this week too I wasn't expecting anything until next week. I ordered the Demon Souls bungles but my tracking hasn't updated since I paid for it last Friday so hopefully today or tomorrow I get an update. Those of you getting them today, which bundle did you order?

• Registered Users Posts: 12 DoctorDoomJazz

Yes bundle was shipped yesterday morning and out for delivery with Dpd today

That's great! Still waiting on Spider-Man bundle myself, showing as processing.

Just out of curiosity, are you based in Dublin, and roughly what is your order number (~250 below 999000?)

Did it say that it is out for delivery on LW site? Mine says that it was delivered to dublin hub, but there seems to be a delay, because it showed up there at 8, but timestamp is at 6:12

Smyth’s delivering between 1 & 2 here :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,101 ✭✭✭Royale with Cheese

Did it say that it is out for delivery on LW site? Mine says that it was delivered to dublin hub, but there seems to be a delay, because it showed up there at 8, but timestamp is at 6:12

I got a text and email saying it was out for delivery, the tracking on the site still says received at Fastway hub as the last message.

Just delivered to me there in Dublin 18 :-)

No sign of the second controller here. Not sure if that's being sent separately or they're fúcked that up.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,911 ✭✭✭✭josip

Maybe Harvey Norman jumped on on Saturday morning and were able to pick up a few PS5s from Smyths to help speed up their backorders. :)

I got a text and email saying it was out for delivery, the tracking on the site still says received at Fastway hub as the last message.

Just delivered to me there in Dublin 18 :-)

No sign of the second controller here. Not sure if that's being sent separately or they're fúcked that up.

That's great! It was fairly quick considering brexit. Hope that mine will show up today or tomorrow.

You can try to ring them about controller. I will post here once I get it whether they included controller.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭penev10

coolisin wrote: »
    Nothing!
    I keep getting harvey norman emails about other things and I get excited for 5 secs!!

Haha, I'm exactly the same!

Still in limbo. I'm gathering it hasn't been delayed as we would've heard. So I'm hoping for a dpd mail by the end of the week

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12 el pistolero

Harvey Norman Spiderman bundle Order no. 9899XX still showing as processing no delay email so far. I thought they will get stock on Friday but by looks of it they might have got it early. Eagerly waiting for any update from HN

Advertisement