Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The 'I've successfully ordered a PS5' thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43 Anniearenyouok

Harvey Norman Spiderman bundle Order no. 9899XX still showing as processing no delay email so far. I thought they will get stock on Friday but by looks of it they might have got it early. Eagerly waiting for any update from HN

Mine was 9908xx and i got backordered email. Still say's between 6th _21st of February....

Guess its just a waiting game

• Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭kkontour

Mine was 9908xx and i got backordered email. Still say's between 6th _21st of February....

Mine is 9904xx and backordered between 08/02/21 to 22/02/21

• Registered Users Posts: 1,793 ✭✭✭coolisin

mine is 500's and backordered 12th until the 26th

• Registered Users Posts: 41 la2021x

Does anybody know if it would be possible to change from delivery to C&C with HN? Tried emailing them and got the same generic ps5 answer.

• Registered Users Posts: 24 Ks_2020

kkontour wrote: »
    Mine is 9904xx and backordered between 08/02/21 to 22/02/21

Mine is 9904XX but I haven't gotten a delay email. I have C&C so unless that has went in my favour compared to a delivery choice.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11 jaysmith123

My order number is in the 9902xx range. Just recieved an email from HN saying my order has been shipped 😄

• Registered Users Posts: 2,840 ✭✭✭Arciphel

Mine is 9901xx, Click and collect Spiderman bundle and is showing as back-ordered with shipping date 06/02/21 to 20/02/21

• Registered Users Posts: 41 la2021x

My order number is in the 9902xx range. Just recieved an email from HN saying my order has been shipped 😄

Happy days! Do you know what store was handling your shipment?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,989 ✭✭✭✭josip

990778* here, Sackboy bundle, no delay email, still processing, County Dublin.
    Why is everyone afraid to post their exact order number?
    Are we worried that someone will steal our shiny new PS5s before we get them? :D

*I might have changed a low order digit or two in the number

• Registered Users Posts: 21 AS0696

Nice one! Which bundle did you order?

• Advertisement

la2021x wrote: »
    Happy days! Do you know what store was handling your shipment?

HN in swords, Dublin

• Registered Users Posts: 580 ✭✭✭puzl

HN in swords, Dublin

And had you previously got the email about the delay?

puzl wrote: »
    And had you previously got the email about the delay?

No delay email

• Registered Users Posts: 675 ✭✭✭jb_connolly

My HN order that’s out for delivery is order no: 989XXX being deliver from the drogheda store I think will post again when it arrives

• Registered Users Posts: 1,834 ✭✭✭Captain Flaps

josip wrote: »
    Why is everyone afraid to post their exact order number?
    Are we worried that someone will steal our shiny new PS5s before we get them? :D

You never know, someone could ring up and get put through to someone with a less robust grasp of data protection who would be only to happy to change the delivery address for them! Far fetched maybe but yeah... not risking it.

Mine is No. 9896**, spiderman bundle, initial liveoffer mail was from swords, local store would be Nutgrove, still showing as processing (no mails at all from DPD, no delay or backorder messages either)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,302 ✭✭✭madcabbage

I'm assuming these orders are dispatched from the store to the courier to the person? I've an order number in the range of 9901xx and still stuck on processing but payment is gone through.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,039 ✭✭✭✭L'prof

My Smyth’s order has arrived. Happy days

• Registered Users Posts: 4,366 ✭✭✭madmoe

lazy_sheep wrote: »
    That's good news, i wonder whether folks on twitch have same entries on little woods website or they are luckier then us.

EDIT: i just got an update - it is with fastway dublin now.

Are those people getting an extra controller do you know? Did we pay for an extra one with the console?

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 15 lazy_sheep

madmoe wrote: »
    Are those people getting an extra controller do you know? Did we pay for an extra one with the console?

Thanks

I would hope so, I paid 590 and name of the ordered item is Disc console with Optional Extra

• Registered Users Posts: 4,366 ✭✭✭madmoe

lazy_sheep wrote: »
    I would hope so, I paid 590 and name of the ordered item is Disc console with Optional Extra

Exact same here!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 43 Anniearenyouok

madmoe wrote: »
    Exact same here!!

Why was it 590?

499 for console 69.99 for the controller?

Have you been overcharged?

Why was it 590?

499 for console 69.99 for the controller?

Have you been overcharged?

controller is 80 on littlewoods, but yeah, there bit a of markup

• Registered Users Posts: 1,834 ✭✭✭Captain Flaps

Littlewoods are sh1te for pricing on gaming outside of consoles for the most part, they're relying on people who can't afford to buy a game outright at 60-70 getting on LW credit at 80+ instead and paying it off.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,128 ✭✭✭Royale with Cheese

I don't even want the second controller. I had a chance to get the console off Littlewoods before Christmas but I thought they were taking the piss by forcing bundles and then adding some extra on top of that so said no thanks. Then after 6-7 weeks of constant stock checking I just said fúck it, I can't be arsed doing this for much longer. Smyths seem to be the only retailer not forcing bundles this time round though.

I don't even want the second controller. I had a chance to get the console off Littlewoods before Christmas but I thought they were taking the piss by forcing bundles and then adding some extra on top of that so said no thanks. Then after 6-7 weeks of constant stock checking I just said fúck it, I can't be arsed doing this for much longer. Smyths seem to be the only retailer not forcing bundles this time round though.

same here, but I was almost sure that I could not get a PS5 other way. I really lucked out with LW.

Did you get any update from LW about missing controller?

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭sinnerboy0

Got mine from Smyths yesterday. I missed Harvey Norman and by the looks of it it's a good thing I did as people who ordered from Harvey Norman are still waiting. Fair play to Smyths. I bought my PS2, PS3, PS4 and PS5 from them. Something of a tradition at this stage

• Registered Users Posts: 7 LakerMan

Just got a shipped email from HN. I got the Spider-Man bundle and my order number was 9902xx. It’s coming from the Castlebar store and I’m in the Midlands.

• Registered Users Posts: 24 Ks_2020

LakerMan wrote: »
    Just got a shipped email from HN. I got the Spider-Man bundle and my order number was 9902xx. It’s coming from the Castlebar store and I’m in the Midlands.

Got my C&C collect email there. My order was in the mid 400s, doesn't seem to be much correlation between order number and when you'll get it.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 LakerMan

Ks_2020 wrote: »
    Got my C&C collect email there. My order was in the mid 400s, doesn't seem to be much correlation between order number and when you'll get it.

Yeah I included it show there’s no relationship between location, bundle or order number. Just luck of the draw.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭kkontour

LakerMan wrote: »

Me too. I did get the delayed email, but just got the shipped email now.ðŸ‘

Advertisement