Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The 'I've successfully ordered a PS5' thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭User142

I got an e-receipt from HN today and a notification from DPD that parcel is processing from my Sligo store despite getting a 6-day delay email a few days ago.

Re the receipt, I notice the items are itemised (ie not as bundle) so I think that might mean we can bring them in for store credit (if not even cash). Might be of interest to those who got games, controllers they don't want. It went to my spam folder.

Interesting to hear others with delays got shipping notice too, post here if you receive it!

Nope, 5 day delay. Person I know in HN who checked my order said that there was a delay with the shipment arriving in their warehouse but there was one still assigned to me.

Has anyone received HN yet? Could have multiple shipments with them due in which is why people are getting different dates?

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭francozola

User142 wrote: »
    Nope, 5 day delay. Person I know in HN who checked my order said that there was a delay with the shipment arriving in their warehouse but there was one still assigned to me.

Has anyone received HN yet? Could have multiple shipments with them due in which is why people are getting different dates?

Checked my bank account there and the transaction has completed so I'm hopeful I'll get a delivery in the next few days and an email confirming that sooner.

• Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭kkontour

User142 wrote: »

My dpd status is still at 'Order data received from sender', Says that means order may not have been picked up yet. The eRecipt from HN has *taken* beside each item. Hopefully I'll see an update on the dpd site in the morning

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Pizzle1991

kkontour wrote: »
    My dpd status is still at 'Order data received from sender', Says that means order may not have been picked up yet. The eRecipt from HN has *taken* beside each item. Hopefully I'll see an update on the dpd site in the morning

Where did you find the eReciept? My HN order is the same

Pizzle1991 wrote: »
    Where did you find the eReciept? My HN order is the same
    It was email from HN, same time as the shipping notice

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11 jaysmith123

All I get with my tracking is 'Please enter a valid numeric consignment number'. The HN email said it would be updated from 6pm but looks like that never happened. Hopefully tomorrow I'll see some movement.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭coolisin

AlexTG356 wrote: »
    . With anyone’s experience with GameStop, should I be ok? and how are they on the dispatch time front? Thanks

Awesome well done!
    In fairness to GameStop when I've ordered things off them they are quick to send.
    Usually received within 48hrs.

• Registered Users Posts: 379 ✭✭cullow123

Still no shipping confirmation from gamestop. Anyone get one?

I sent a email to gamestop Ireland and they said it would be shipped between the 1st and the 8th of February. They will send a tracking link in the email when it has dispatched.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

lazy_sheep wrote: »
    Did you get any update from LW about missing controller?

I was missing controller from LW also, rang them and they credited my account €79.99 and put through another order just for the dualsense

kkontour wrote: »
    Oi Oi
    We have movement with dpd
    Your parcel is travelling through the DPD network

Head Office

03/2/2021 at 23:03
    Hopefully I'll see a delivery tomorrow #fingerscrossed

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,236 ✭✭✭Coyote

maximoose wrote: »
    I was missing controller from LW also, rang them and they credited my account €79.99 and put through another order just for the dualsense

good to know but why were we charged €589.99 if the controller only 79.99
    was it meant to have a game as well? i could not check what the options were when i ordered and assumed it was a cheap game and a controller as part of the deal

• Registered Users Posts: 1,834 ✭✭✭Captain Flaps

Coyote wrote: »
    good to know but why were we charged €589.99 if the controller only 79.99
    was it meant to have a game as well? i could not check what the options were when i ordered and assumed it was a cheap game and a controller as part of the deal

They probably charged you a tenner for Astros Playroom

• Registered Users Posts: 33 TaxPro

I've received nothing from Harvey Norman since the day I purchased the bundle last week. No delay emails, but equally no e-receipt or DPD tracking. In fairness I was under the impression they would only start dispatching from tomorrow so I'm not panicked just yet, but seeing so many others get all this correspondence and not me is a little strange.

• Registered Users Posts: 580 ✭✭✭puzl

Contact them.

TaxPro wrote: »
    I've received nothing from Harvey Norman since the day I purchased the bundle last week. No delay emails, but equally no e-receipt or DPD tracking. In fairness I was under the impression they would only start dispatching from tomorrow so I'm not panicked just yet, but seeing so many others get all this correspondence and not me is a little strange.

I'm in the same boat, I have my order confirmation but nothing at all since. I'll get onto them today but to be fair we weren't expecting any movement originally until tomorrow, it's possible they're shipping from local stores and certain ones are just doing a quicker job than others.

Sorry for the double post but I was right - Nutgrove rang me 5 mins ago to say it had arrived in and since I'm so close would I like to collect it!

• Registered Users Posts: 346 ✭✭marcos_94

Has anyone else who ordered from Smyths still not gotten their order? Got another update from DPD tracking saying "Your parcel is travelling through the DPD network". I got this same tracking update on Tuesday as well though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭The Raging Bile Duct

marcos_94 wrote: »
    Has anyone else who ordered from Smyths still not gotten their order? Got another update from DPD tracking saying "Your parcel is travelling through the DPD network". I got this same tracking update on Tuesday as well though.

Get in contact with DPD's customer service. No way you should still be waiting.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 DoctorDoomJazz

I was on to support yesterday; Spider-Man bundle, still processing, no communication. I was advised to ring the store as they'll know better when stock is due.

Was also informed that the procedure will be: orders sent to store, and from there sent to DPD. So probably worth ringing before they send for delivery to see if there's a chance for Click and Collect.

Has anyone rang a Cork store yet and know if they're due in today / tomorrow? If not I'll give them a bell myself after a coffee

I'm on hold with them now DoctorDoomJazz.

I'll post here with the suss.

• Advertisement

on my way to collect it.

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭whitetrash

I'm in the same boat, I have my order confirmation but nothing at all since. I'll get onto them today but to be fair we weren't expecting any movement originally until tomorrow, it's possible they're shipping from local stores and certain ones are just doing a quicker job than others.

Same here. Nothing since first confirmation. Money was taken from the account. I’ll give them today at least, and probably tomorrow, before contacting. Wasn’t really expecting it till next week at the earliest, and I’m not close enough to one to collect.

HN delivery due at 12:30-13:30 today

• Registered Users Posts: 12 DoctorDoomJazz

puzl wrote: »
    on my way to collect it.

Ideal, just rang myself and was told they're in but that I would get an email when I can collect :/

You are all making me so happy and hopeful and jealous!
    Haven't heard from them since the delay and I sent an email to say WTF!!

I'll be able to collect tomorrow if I need to, but it would be well outside my travel area!!

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭AlexTG356

Anyone know what a "shipment number is" on GameStop. It's not a confirmation number, nor is it a tracking number. I hope it's positive anyway!

And for anyone in the dark with HN, I've bought tones of stuff from them in the past and their customer care has always been great, no harm to give them a call.

AlexTG356 wrote: »
    Anyone know what a "shipment number is" on GameStop. It's not a confirmation number, nor is it a tracking number. I hope it's positive anyway!

And for anyone in the dark with HN, I've bought tones of stuff from them in the past and their customer care has always been great, no harm to give them a call.

In fairness they are! But the lad in Waterford did say hold off until friday as they dont know when its coming in really.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 lazy_sheep

I rang LW today. Controllers are sold out on their website so I got refund back to card.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭penev10

Just onto HN swords. They'll be getting them in today or tomorrow and I'll get an email when they do. I asked to change to click and collect but the manager said as it had already been processed it would have to be delivered.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭The Raging Bile Duct

lazy_sheep wrote: »
    I rang LW today. Controllers are sold out on their website so I got refund back to card.

Seems completely brainless to be selling bundles with extra controllers when they didn't have the controllers in stock.

Advertisement