Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The 'I've successfully ordered a PS5' thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33 TaxPro

Ordered a Sackboy bundle from HN last week, and chose home delivery so no idea what store it was coming from. As mentioned I’m still in the boat of not having received anything additional from HN/DPD since last Friday when I paid. Emailed them this morning for an update and got this response:

“Thank you for your e-mail.
    The PS5's are due into stock today and will be processed for delivery and collection. As soon as this ships, you will be notified and you will also receive tracking information with DPD.”

Pretty generic but hopefully some movement today.

Update: Got a call from HN asking I want to collect from my nearest store, so off to get it now :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14 ihatethese

I ordered the Demon souls bundle from HN, hadnt received any communication other than order confirmation until today. Just got a call from the Carrickmines store that they were getting them in today and I could collect if I wanted since I'm in Dublin. I said I'd wait for delivery and he said it should be with me early next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 DoctorDoomJazz

Still nothing for me from HN, anyone heard anything?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,431 ✭✭✭recyclops

ihatethese wrote: »
    I ordered the Demon souls bundle from HN, hadnt received any communication other than order confirmation until today. Just got a call from the Carrickmines store that they were getting them in today and I could collect if I wanted since I'm in Dublin. I said I'd wait for delivery and he said it should be with me early next week.

Yeah i got the same so will pop up today

• Registered Users Posts: 3,507 ✭✭✭Damo 2k9

Still nothing for me from HN, anyone heard anything?

Got one for a mate, nothing yet apart from the delay email. Have been trying to track the order on HN website but not working either.

EDIT: Spiderman bundle.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 41 la2021x

Also nothing on my end apart from delay, if anyone receives any word (especially from Blanch) please keep us updated, gonna be a long week :)

• Registered Users Posts: 21 AS0696

Nothing here either from Cork with the Demon Souls bundle since I paid. DPD still says data received from sender

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭tobothehobo

Just delivered from gamestop via ups in work
    Roll on quitting time. Best of luck to everyone in their search hope you all get sorted soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,364 ✭✭✭madmoe

For anyone who ordered from Littlewoods, how long did it say stuck on Despatched from WEDNESBURY - Route YOD7840??

Thanks

Latest tracking information
    2 February, 2021 19:47:00 Despatched from WEDNESBURY - Route YOD7840
    2 February, 2021 19:45:00 Received at WEDNESBURY - Route YOD7840
    2 February, 2021 10:45:38 Despatched from SUPPLIER
    28 January, 2021 18:34:16 Order being processed at supplier

• Registered Users Posts: 3,507 ✭✭✭Damo 2k9

Just off the phone to HN Swords, wondering if I could get an update on an order # or possibly collect
    (I found out which store was handling the delivery from the email with the link to order)

He said 3 van loads left there yesterday, approx 200 consoles and theres a backlog on paperwork for shipping notifications etc

They should be landing either today or tomorrow he has advised, fingers crossed for everyone!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 Kquey95

madmoe wrote: »
    For anyone who ordered from Littlewoods, how long did it say stuck on Despatched from WEDNESBURY - Route YOD7840??

Thanks

Mine arrived on Wednesday bud. No extra controller included though so rang littlewoods and they refunded me the cost of the controller

• Registered Users Posts: 2,019 ✭✭✭Pipmae

Thanks

This is from before Christmas:

6 December, 2020 21:47:00 Parcel delivered customer unable to sign
    5 December, 2020 11:01:00 Parcel delivered customer unable to sign
    5 December, 2020 08:17:00 Loaded onto van FASTWAY NORTH EAST
    29 November, 2020 16:38:00 Received at FASTWAY HUB
    28 November, 2020 09:53:38 Despatched from SUPPLIER
    27 November, 2020 20:55:00 Despatched from WEDNESBURY - Route YOD7840
    27 November, 2020 20:53:00 Received at WEDNESBURY - Route YOD7840
    19 November, 2020 11:44:06 Order being processed at supplier

• Registered Users Posts: 4,364 ✭✭✭madmoe

Pipmae wrote: »
    This is from before Christmas:

6 December, 2020 21:47:00 Parcel delivered customer unable to sign
    5 December, 2020 11:01:00 Parcel delivered customer unable to sign
    5 December, 2020 08:17:00 Loaded onto van FASTWAY NORTH EAST
    29 November, 2020 16:38:00 Received at FASTWAY HUB
    28 November, 2020 09:53:38 Despatched from SUPPLIER
    27 November, 2020 20:55:00 Despatched from WEDNESBURY - Route YOD7840
    27 November, 2020 20:53:00 Received at WEDNESBURY - Route YOD7840
    19 November, 2020 11:44:06 Order being processed at supplier

Thanks to you both, I had hoped I would have it for this weekend but not looking good :-(

M

Just got shipping email from HN.

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭insert name here 123

Were you on the backordered list?

Were you on the backordered list?

Nope I've had no correspondence from them until now.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 el pistolero

What's your store? I haven't received anything from HN/DPD apart from order confirmation

• Registered Users Posts: 15 lazy_sheep

Thanks

This is mine - it came on Wednesday

3 February, 2021 16:54:01 Parcel delivered customer unable to sign
    3 February, 2021 16:54:00 Loaded onto van FASTWAY DUBLIN
    3 February, 2021 06:12:00 Received at FASTWAY DUBLIN
    28 January, 2021 20:20:01 Received at WEDNESBURY - Route YOD7840
    28 January, 2021 20:20:00 Despatched from WEDNESBURY - Route YOD7840
    28 January, 2021 10:31:40 Despatched from SUPPLIER
    27 January, 2021 09:58:23 Order being processed at supplier

• Registered Users Posts: 13,911 ✭✭✭✭josip

Wife just collected from HN Carrickmines, GO GO GO.

LRXmFqn.png

• Registered Users Posts: 13 MenuSourceAuto

Anyone in the same boat as me?
    Based in the west.
    Ordered and paid for the Demon's Souls bundle on the Friday, got the delay email (12 days!) on the Saturday.
    My order on HN account says backordered, delivery between 11th and 26th.

I'm not too hopeful I'll see it any time soon!

• Advertisement

Just got a text from DPD about my HN order. New tracking number but still just says data received from sender. No email or anything from HN but at least there seems to be something happening.

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭booterboy

Great to see a good lot of People on here getting sorted.
    Have being trying unsuccessfully since September to get a PS5.
    Missed out on LW/HN/DID/Currys and Smyths last Week.Young lad has Me driven demented every day when I come home from work.
    No way will I pay scalpers prices.
    When the next batch arrives which I will most likely miss out again can amy of My fellow Boardsies keep Me in mind if you get or order an extra PS5 that you dont need.
    Will pay for postage,or can meet up.Im living in Kilkenny.
    Also willing to give our PS4 Pro to anyone that can help us out so they can sell it to Cex or anyone else(Have box 2 controllers,charging dock,camera).
    Regards,
    A Tired,desperate Old Man

• Registered Users Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭coolisin

Based in the west.
    Ordered and paid for the Demon's Souls bundle on the Friday, got the delay email (12 days!) on the Saturday.

Exact same boat as you, delay of 13 days and I'm receiving order from Waterford store.
    Not hopeful to receive anything until well into next week.
    Told I would get a call back and nothing. Sent an email wreck a couple heads

Based in the west.

I’m in the same boat!
    Just off the phone to HN Blanchardstown, who has told me the orders haven’t arrived and I shouldn’t expect it until Monday, which I found kind of surprising seeing so many people pick theirs up.

I was onto HN blanch (computers department)

Was told, should get DPD message in 2 hours. Most if not all stock is in blanch* and will be shipped from there.

There is an option to collect the PS5 you need to talk to on-line order team.

So id say just sit tight and by Tue you will have it

*cant say what the set-up is for stores outside Dublin...

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭Lombardo123

I was onto HN blanch (computers department)

Was told, should get DPD message in 2 hours. Most if not all stock is in blanch* and will be shipped from there.

There is an option to collect the PS5 you need to talk to on-line order team.

So id say just sit tight and by Tue you will have it

*cant say what the set-up is for stores outside Dublin...

I'd say he told you 2 hours as he will finish at 4 and he wanted nothing to do with all the calls!

I'm in limbo since ordering but Ill ring up on Monday if I hear nothing

I'd say he told you 2 hours as he will finish at 4 and he wanted nothing to do with all the calls!

I'm in limbo since ordering but Ill ring up on Monday if I hear nothing

I’d well believe it considering 25mins prior I was told they hadn’t received their delivery, and yesterday I was told they were processing orders.

Can only imagine how inundated they are with ps5 calls and the works, I do feel for them. Just very frustrating to be left in limbo. He told me to call back Monday about chancing my arm to collect it, I’d imagine it will be processed and collected by DPD by then. He did ask me how adamant I was on collecting it today which I replied very, being around the shopping centre and that, and he soon changed his tune when I mentioned the online team deemed it non-essential to collect which is why I opted for delivery in the first place(silly me) So gave a bit of false hope there might of been a chance of it, if someone else is willing to give a whack!

Online team are no help when it comes to switching delivery to click collect as they will tell you it’s just not possible with it being a non-essential item.

la2021x wrote: »
    I’d well believe it considering 25mins prior I was told they hadn’t received their delivery, and yesterday I was told they were processing orders.

Can only imagine how inundated they are with ps5 calls and the works, I do feel for them. Just very frustrating to be left in limbo. He told me to call back Monday about chancing my arm to collect it, I’d imagine it will be processed and collected by DPD by then. He did ask me how adamant I was on collecting it today which I replied very, being around the shopping centre and that, and he soon changed his tune when I mentioned the online team deemed it non-essential to collect which is why I opted for delivery in the first place(silly me) So gave a bit of false hope there might of been a chance of it, if someone else is willing to give a whack!

Online team are no help when it comes to switching delivery to click collect as they will tell you it’s just not possible with it being a non-essential item.

Yeah I rang the shop in Little Island here in Cork twice and there was no sign of anyone answering the phones I'd say they're well sick of us at this stage

AS0696 wrote: »
    Yeah I rang the shop in Little Island here in Cork twice and there was no sign of anyone answering the phones I'd say they're well sick of us at this stage

" I'd say they're well sick of us at this stage"

Thst maybe true, but on the other hand, if they sold say 500 consoles at 500e that's 250,000 minimum. You would imagine they would have a dedicated team in place to answer such quieres. They are one of the biggest retailers in Ireland and they knew PS5 in high demand.

• Advertisement

" I'd say they're well sick of us at this stage"

Thst maybe true, but on the other hand, if they sold say 500 consoles at 500e that's 250,000 minimum. You would imagine they would have a dedicated team in place to answer such quieres. They are one of the biggest retailers in Ireland and they knew PS5 in high demand.

Oh 100% agree with you. To be honest thought I’d be doing them a favour asking to collect it as it saves them the hassle of packaging it and processing for delivery. Nearly €700 out of bank and nothing to show for it a week later of course they should of been more prepared lol

Advertisement