Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The 'I've successfully ordered a PS5' thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,807 ✭✭✭skerry

Which side of the country are you in if you dont mind me asking? I ordered from the same drop and it seems to be sitting in the Dublin sorting office since yesterday

I'm in Clare. If your checking the tracking through Amazon I found that slow to update. More up to date tracking through An Post Track and Trace

• Registered Users Posts: 3,507 ✭✭✭Damo 2k9

Anyone in Dublin heard much else from HN re: delivery? Still havent heard a thing, after been given the run around from them last week.

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭melchior1951

I just got in touch with HN after it showed "Collected on 5th February" in my account online and I didn't collect it. They sent me a DPD tracking number then and it's due for delivery today. Didn't get a shipping confirmation or anything else until then.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 ihatethese

Just got the HN shipped email with DPD tracking number, coming from Carrickmines store so hopefully should be here tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭Protest the Zero

Just got a refund for the bundle controller and Sackboy's Adventure from HN, they took it back no problem.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15 Noelie155

Smyths have taken payment for the console I ordered saturday

• Registered Users Posts: 47 Jsman11

Noelie155 wrote: »

Same here can't believe we might have them by the end of the week

• Registered Users Posts: 41 la2021x

My HN order arrived today at 10am, completely different tracking number to the one received at confirmation. Went through a security scan with DPD this morning, not sure if that could delay anybody further, but the guy said yesterday Blanchardstown orders were shipped and will be there tomorrow at the latest. Good luck everyone it’s been a wild journey :)

-Edit: I received no shipping email, text message or further communication from DPD, I rang yesterday and got the updated tracking number to follow my order.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 Neeson_01

Noelie155 wrote: »

Same! Woohoo!

No movement on the order status, or any emails, but glad to see that something is happening. Could be playing by this weekend, fingers crossed! I finished Astro Bot VR on PS4 recently, and I could not be more excited for Astro Bot PS5!

• Registered Users Posts: 22 ninjapharaoh

Jsman11 wrote: »
    Same here can't believe we might have them by the end of the week

They took double payment from me, I guess they might cancel one. Let's see what happens. Any idea when we can expect an email?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭Sottol

Neeson_01 wrote: »
    Same! Woohoo!

No movement on the order status, or any emails, but glad to see that something is happening. Could be playing by this weekend, fingers crossed! I finished Astro Bot VR on PS4 recently, and I could not be more excited for Astro Bot PS5!

What time did you order at? No payment taken from me yet

Sottol wrote: »

Preorder email received at 8:40

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭booterboy

I ordered at 8.32am Smyths Sat morning.
    No payment taken or update yet.

Sottol wrote: »

My order was placed at 8:38 AM.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 FowlBard109

Anyone else from the amazon.de drop from last week get their console yet? An post has mine sitting in Dublin since Sunday morning. Starting to wonder if they've lost it 🀔

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭Sottol

My order was placed at 8:38 AM.

Ok thanks my order was at 08.56

• Registered Users Posts: 3,078 ✭✭✭markc1184

My smyths payment also taken. Preorder email is from 8.37am.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,507 ✭✭✭Damo 2k9

la2021x wrote: »
    My HN order arrived today at 10am, completely different tracking number to the one received at confirmation. Went through a security scan with DPD this morning, not sure if that could delay anybody further, but the guy said yesterday Blanchardstown orders were shipped and will be there tomorrow at the latest. Good luck everyone it’s been a wild journey :)

-Edit: I received no shipping email, text message or further communication from DPD, I rang yesterday and got the updated tracking number to follow my order.

Thanks for the update! I rang blanch again and asked for a tracking number off my order. He said they've all left but gave me a number, I tried DPD but just says data received from sender in 29th of January

• Registered Users Posts: 44 luciddream

I pre-ordered the digital version, confirmation email received at 8:55 am. No payment as of yet.

Wonder if Smyths are doing Disc first, then Digital?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 37 Sodmuffin

Got a failed payment attempt/update card details within 24 hours email from Smyths because of revoluts security feature declining it, hopefully doesn’t delay the ps5 being shipped

Wonder if Smyths are doing Disc first, then Digital?

Going by what I've seen on Twitter, they could very well be yeah.

• Registered Users Posts: 47 Jsman11

Mine was disc at 8.48 and payment taking at 1 o clock today. I think I seen on this thread that last week was the same pre order Saturday money came out Tuesday and people received their ps5s on Thursday

Edit:

Last time was pre-order Saturday.

Payment taken Monday morning.

Shipped Monday.

Delivered Tuesday.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭The Raging Bile Duct

Jsman11 wrote: »
    Mine was disc at 8.48 and payment taking at 1 o clock today. I think I seen on this thread that last week was the same pre order Saturday money came out Tuesday and people received their ps5s on Thursday

Got mine last week, pre-ordered Saturday, money taken out early Monday morning, received it Tuesday evening so you could have it tomorrow all going well.

• Registered Users Posts: 793 ✭✭✭ImARebel

I'm like someone with a nervous tick constantly checking my email for an email to say dispatched :D

ImARebel wrote: »
    I'm like someone with a nervous tick constantly checking my email for an email to say dispatched :D

I'm refreshing this thread to see when someone gets their email :D

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭ClonNGB

luciddream wrote: »
    I pre-ordered the digital version, confirmation email received at 8:55 am. No payment as of yet.

Still waiting on the payment to be taken. Digital version @ 9.16

Can't imagine they'll be done at this point, will have to wait till tomorrow I guess.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Lucky_Dube

Still waiting on payment to be taken from my account for a digital version. Pre order 8:48 on sat. Not sure I can take much more of the waiting 🀣

• Advertisement

luciddream wrote: »
    Can't imagine they'll be done at this point, will have to wait till tomorrow I guess.

Maybe they're processing disc editions today, digital tomorrow? Fingers crossed we'll all have them by the weekend anyway, shipping seems to be quick based on last week's orders. Early next week at the latest (fingers crossed).

Advertisement