Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The 'I've successfully ordered a PS5' thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,507 ✭✭✭Damo 2k9

Damo 2k9 wrote: »
    Thanks for the update! I rang blanch again and asked for a tracking number off my order. He said they've all left but gave me a number, I tried DPD but just says data received from sender in 29th of January

Had the option to change the delivery date on DPD site, changed it to the 10th (tomorrow) to see would it do anything and it got the package moving immediately. On ready to dispatch now.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 rcartero

Got the dispatch email from Smyths half an hour ago, with DPD tracking link. Feels weird but I should have a PS5 by the end of the week! Good luck everyone!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 Neeson_01

Just got my dispatch email with tracking link too!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,685 ✭✭✭✭klose

No email with tracking number for me but payment was taken today, hopefully I'll get it tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭insert name here 123

klose wrote: »
    No email with tracking number for me but payment was taken today, hopefully I'll get it tomorrow.

Did you order from smyths?

• Advertisement

Did you order from smyths?

Yup on staurday morning

• Registered Users Posts: 44 Tobes

Just got my dispatch email from Smyths. Ordered disc at 8.48 on Saturday morning

• Registered Users Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭FrostyJack

Tobes wrote: »
    Just got my dispatch email from Smyths. Ordered disc at 8.48 on Saturday morning

Just got my email near midnight, ordered disc at 834ish.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 ninjapharaoh

Received my email at 00:58

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Noelie155

Received my ready for dispatch email from smyths this morning at 06:00

• Advertisement

Great, got my email at 1.58 last night, so I guess everyones next update is when the tracking number actually shows any info? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,133 ✭✭✭akelly02

everyone who gets their console.

Please play the free game , Astros playroom

you will love the controller after it!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Danick

When will Smyths deliver? Do they deliver on Saturdays - is there hope of having it by Sat evening? Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Lavash

Damo 2k9 wrote: »
    Had the option to change the delivery date on DPD site, changed it to the 10th (tomorrow) to see would it do anything and it got the package moving immediately. On ready to dispatch now.

I did this too and it also changed the status of the order on the HN website to “Shipped”. Don’t know whether it will actually arrive though 😭

Something that is mildly interesting is that I also ordered a second controller and black ops cold War separately which are being delivered via an post, the console is being delivered by dpd.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 ninjapharaoh

Something that is mildly interesting is that I also ordered a second controller and black ops cold War separately which are being delivered via an post, the console is being delivered by dpd.

Different warehouse?

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭sinnerboy0

akelly02 wrote: »
    everyone who gets their console.

Please play the free game , Astros playroom

you will love the controller after it!

I second that. It does a really good job of showing what the controller can do. The bit when you're the robot on a spring and when you have the bow are particular highlights. The platinum trophy is pretty easy and quick to get too (my 4th ever platinum).

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭ClonNGB

Still nothing for my digital only order from Saturday. Maybe they only have the disc version yet ?

• Registered Users Posts: 341 ✭✭IR1SH RANG3R

For those that have gotten the dispatch email with the tracking link, are you getting a "Please enter a valid numeric consignment number" on the DPD page?

I assume this just means it's not in their system as yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 481 ✭✭WarpAsylum

ClonNGB wrote: »
    Still nothing for my digital only order from Saturday. Maybe they only have the disc version yet ?

Word is, they just got through all the disc versions yesterday.

They should hopefully be processing the Digital Editions today (that's what I'm waiting on as well)

• Advertisement

For those that have gotten the dispatch email with the tracking link, are you getting a "Please enter a valid numeric consignment number" on the DPD page?

Same here, I assume they'll be shipped this evening to be delivered tomorrow/Friday?

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Noelie155

Yeah I'd expect it to update hopefully later on

• Registered Users Posts: 6,486 ✭✭✭touts

WarpAsylum wrote: »
    Word is, they just got through all the disc versions yesterday.

They should hopefully be processing the Digital Editions today (that's what I'm waiting on as well)

Me also. Hoping to have it by the weekend but if DPD are being asked to deliver 1000 consoles all around the country AND with bad weather forecasted from tomorrow I fear my chances are slim. Just have to wait and see.

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭Sottol

touts wrote: »
    Me also. Hoping to have it by the weekend but if DPD are being asked to deliver 1000 consoles all around the country AND with bad weather forecasted from tomorrow I fear my chances are slim. Just have to wait and see.

Also waiting on digital, no funds taken from my account yet. DPD deliver on Saturday in Dublin anyway. I received a delivery from them last Saturday morning - Dublin City centre

• Registered Users Posts: 44 luciddream

I think disc payments started to filter through lunchtime yesterday, so I'd say us who have ordered digital should find out soon enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 47 Jsman11

luciddream wrote: »
    I think disc payments started to filter through lunchtime yesterday, so I'd say us who have ordered digital should find out soon enough.

Yeah payment came out at 1 o clock yesterday for disc

• Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭crashoveroid

QQ I managed to buy a Spiderman bundle from HN, but it seems to be on backorder since I'm based in Cork City. Has anyone else had any movement?

Is the ps5 boxed in packaging or is is just ship in the ps5 box? Should have someone at home to collect it, but wary if there isn't someone here to answer the door and the leave it in the porch if it's not packaged.

• Registered Users Posts: 233 ✭✭joficeduns1

Is the ps5 boxed in packaging or is is just shope din the ps5 box? Should have someone at home to collect it, but wary if there isn't someone here to answer the door and the leave it in the porch if it's not packaged.

Mine came in a plain cardboard box enclosure, from DPD/Smyth's.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29 fillum

Luckily got one reserved from Curry's in Blanch today! There was a massive queue, a lot of disappointed punters there. Can be picked up on Friday.

Advertisement