Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The 'I've successfully ordered a PS5' thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 Neeson_01

My Smyths tracking is finally showing some movement. Hopefully will have it tomorrow all going well!

• Registered Users Posts: 44 luciddream

Payment has just gone through for me. Pre-ordered the digital version with Smyths on Sat.

• Registered Users Posts: 341 ✭✭IR1SH RANG3R

Neeson_01 wrote: »
    My Smyths tracking is finally showing some movement. Hopefully will have it tomorrow all going well!

As is mine, just showing data received but at least it's there now!

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭eioneill

luciddream wrote: »
    Payment has just gone through for me. Pre-ordered the digital version with Smyths on Sat.

Same mate. Finally. Could be a great weekend

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Ronan

Not sure if payment gone, my bank app can be slow on CC payments, but option to cancel is gone. So worth looking there folks. Could be good news for digital orders!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭ClonNGB

Yes! Just in the last few minutes they took payment,. (digital one form 9.16 on Saturday).
    Hope same happens for everyone else

• Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

Payments come out for digital version ordered on Saturday with Smyth's.

No email yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Lucky_Dube

Ronan wrote: »
    Not sure if payment gone, my bank app can be slow on CC payments, but option to cancel is gone. So worth looking there folks. Could be good news for digital orders!

I’m the same.. my cc balance is less €399.99 though so must of gone through just not showing as transaction yet... I hope..

• Registered Users Posts: 793 ✭✭✭ImARebel

Same. Visa is showing 399 pending. Ordered digital about 9.06 on Saturday

• Registered Users Posts: 3,507 ✭✭✭Damo 2k9

I know that this is ongoing

But rang DPD with the tracking # to see where it was, they said they just received the details from HN but never picked up the package

HN are saying that its with DPD they cant do anything to help, sending us back to DPD etc... Absolute joke at this point

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,115 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

That's three PS5 I've managed to get now. Free PS5 for me with the money I made selling the other two and a bit over for a few games.

Nah just joking. I did get three though and glad I got to help my brother and friend get a console.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 rcartero

As is mine, just showing data received but at least it's there now!

Someone posted on the stock thread that it took about 24 hours after "data received" for the delivery:

Order data received from sender
    Head Office
    02/2/2021 at 13:03

Delivered Consignee
    Dpd Galway
    03/2/2021 at 13:44

• Registered Users Posts: 341 ✭✭IR1SH RANG3R

rcartero wrote: »
    Someone posted on the stock thread that it took about 24 hours after "data received" for the delivery:

Order data received from sender
    Head Office
    02/2/2021 at 13:03

Delivered Consignee
    Dpd Galway
    03/2/2021 at 13:44

Yeah I just got my text saying delivery is expected tomorrow :D

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭BlackMask93

Yeah I just got my text saying delivery is expected tomorrow :D

Just got my text aswell

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭eioneill

Digital console and just received Ready for Dispatch email from Smyths. Check your emails ðŸ‘ðŸ»

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭piwyudo0fhn57b

Finger crossed

• Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭lisij

DPD tracking received for digital ps5 from Smyth’s

• Registered Users Posts: 6,504 ✭✭✭touts

lisij wrote: »

When is delivery expected? I've nothing yet but money gone out of the account. I suspect I'll be tomorrow's DPD pickup so I'll estimate a day later than yours for my delivery.

touts wrote: »
    When is delivery expected? I've nothing yet but money gone out of the account. I suspect I'll be tomorrow's DPD pickup so I'll estimate a day later than yours for my delivery.

No ETA yet, tracking not working yet, says 24hrs before it will be available on the system. Money was gone around 1pm today

I am the same, I only ordered at 9.16 on Saturday so probably near the end of the list

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭Sottol

Does your link say this?

Please enter a valid numeric consignment number

Don’t expect it to be working yet but thought it would say something about updating within 24 hours

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Ronan

ClonNGB wrote: »
    I am the same, I only ordered at 9.16 on Saturday so probably near the end of the list

Just got my email, I was 8:48. I would say they will probably be coming in all evening if updates from yesterday are anything to go by.

• Registered Users Posts: 44 luciddream

Sottol wrote: »
    Does your link say this?

Don’t expect it to be working yet but thought it would say something about updating within 24 hours

Yeah, that's happening to me as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

Got the dispatch email.

God I hope I get it for the weekend.

Something to look forward to for a change.

Just got my dispatch email with tracking!!!!! (9.16 order from Saturday)

Sottol wrote: »
    Does your link say this?

It does say please allow 24hrs for it to be registered on the system

It does say please allow 24hrs for it to be registered on the system
    Its now registering by DPD as “order data received from sender”

• Registered Users Posts: 22 ninjapharaoh

I see that the package is travelling through network, but no text / email from DPD. Would I still get it today you think ?

• Registered Users Posts: 466 ✭✭Probes

I see that the package is travelling through network, but no text / email from DPD. Would I still get it today you think ?

In my experience with that message it would be tomorrow with DPD.

• Advertisement

I am still getting a 'Please enter a valid numeric consignment number' on the DPD tracking. The label probably was printed yesterday by Smyths and awaiting a collection scan in from DPD, so assuming/hoping delivery tomorrow ?

Advertisement