Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The 'I've successfully ordered a PS5' thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4 buckbuk91

Sottol wrote: »
    Payment for digital version taken lunchtime on Wednesday. Tracking update:

Order data received from sender
    Head Office
    11/2/2021 at 13:18

Your parcel is travelling through the DPD network
    Head Office
    11/2/2021 at 23:32

Your parcel is on a van and due for delivery

12/2/2021 at 8:08

In Dublin, no text confirming the hour slot but it will be here today! ☺️

I had the exact same updates but nothing stating out for delivery.... Resided to another day without it😭

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭ClonNGB

Mine was just delivered. Well done Smyths and DPd

• Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

Out for delivery today :D

Happy feckin Friday

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 Neeson_01

Also just got an email to say it'll be delivered today around lunchtime. Delighted!!! Cold weekend in on the couch playing Astro Bot!

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Cork321

Mine still days in transit unfortunately, joys of living in cork I suppose 😔 my gf is delighted that she’ll actually see me the weekend now though lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 793 ✭✭✭ImARebel

Got a notification to say it would arrive Monday. 2 secs later the doorbell went and there it was

Delighted!

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭booterboy

Eventually got PS5 for young lad Yesterday from Smyths.3 Months of pain over.
    Sincere Thanks to People helping on the Stock Thread.
    My 2 Kids were playing Astro all night,loved it.
    Hopefully stock comes soon so everyone can have a PS5.

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭lisij

Yess, my one have arrived, now few more hours at work and ill get to it.

Well boyz and girls, i can finally unfollow this thread, thank you all who helped and wish all the rest best of luck

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 Neeson_01

Mine has just been delivered now! :D Best of luck to everyone still looking, and hope everyone with delivery today has a great weekend of gaming ahead!

Arrived n hour ago but not touching it until I'm done working.

It's sitting looking at me waiting for me ha ha.

Thanks for all the stock updates everyone.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 44 luciddream

PS5 has been finally delivered lads, thank you all for the help in securing one. Look forward to seeing yiz all again in the PS6 order thread whenever that might be.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,834 ✭✭✭Captain Flaps

Super-Rush wrote: »
    Arrived n hour ago but not touching it until I'm done working.

It's sitting looking at me waiting for me ha ha.

Thanks for all the stock updates everyone.

Do what I did - take your lunch break, set it up, sign in, let it update the controllers and install your games or whatever. My time from beginning to open the box to being able to play something was probably close to an hour

• Registered Users Posts: 3,507 ✭✭✭Damo 2k9

Been able to get my brother and most of my mates sorted through smyths and harvey norman on multiple occasions, chuffed. Great that so many genuine people on here getting sorted too, for every genuine person that gets one its one less scalper getting paid.

Happy gaming people!

• Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭crashoveroid

I rang HN Cork yesterday and had the PS5 there but hadn't sent them out. I was able to go in and collect it. It was the Kinsale RB store.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,486 ✭✭✭touts

PS5 from Smyths arrived this afternoon. The young fella is delighted.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Noelie155

Still down as travelling through the DPD network for me. Hopefully Monday.

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭ClonNGB

touts wrote: »
    PS5 from Smyths arrived this afternoon. The young fella is delighted.

My young lad is knee deep in Zombies currently. Really enjoying it. Feeling a bit like Christmas morning today. Very glad to have gigabit internet for all those updates and downloads though.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,686 ✭✭✭✭Zubeneschamali

Arrived today on schedule. Happy Christmas, everyone.

Do what I did - take your lunch break, set it up, sign in, let it update the controllers and install your games or whatever. My time from beginning to open the box to being able to play something was probably close to an hour

Why am I only seeing this now.

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭RicketyCricket

Anyone still waiting on their Harvey Norman order? The 10 day delay is up on Monday so hoping it comes to store then. I picked click n collect. The delay really has killed the initial excitement of ordering.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,507 ✭✭✭Damo 2k9

Anyone still waiting on their Harvey Norman order? The 10 day delay is up on Monday so hoping it comes to store then. I picked click n collect. The delay really has killed the initial excitement of ordering.

Get onto them ASAP. I think all stores should have them sent out by now or u should have gotten a call for collecting it.

• Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭kkontour

That seems strange alright. I have an 8 day delay notification but it was delivered on the Thursday after ordering the previous Friday.
    I would get in touch with them. Their CS seen to be good to deal with

• Registered Users Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Danick

Did everyone get the PS5 from Smyths they ordered last Saturday or are there still people waiting like me? Fingers crossed for Monday.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Noelie155

Danick wrote: »
    Did everyone get the PS5 from Smyths they ordered last Saturday or are there still people waiting like me? Fingers crossed for Monday.
    Yeah I'm still waiting, it's still down as travelling through the DPD network

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭daithihalton

Danick wrote: »

I’m still waiting too currently showing as “Order received from sender” with DPD

• Registered Users Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Danick

I’m still waiting too currently showing as “Order received from sender” with DPD

Thanks guys - I was starting to panic there

• Registered Users Posts: 2 pauldjd

I am in the same boat. Ordered Digital from Smyths last Saturday and stuck at

Head Office
    11/2/2021 at 13:20

Anyone seeing any movement?

pauldjd wrote: »

Head Office

Still the same for me, no movement

pauldjd wrote: »

Head Office

So I called Smyths customer service just now and they said I should have received the PS 5 by now as it is showing on their system as collected by DPD, they are going to follow up and get back to me tomorrow

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭direstraits

Hi, not sure if okay to post but ill go ahead...

I bought a PS5 (HN part of bundle) long story short it was a gift, but now it seems it is no longer required!

I have the receipt and will be returning to store for a refund, guess if anyone stuck for one can PM me and cbe there when i go in, maybe can buy it the minute I return it?

Anyway, it still sealed and has not been opened, receipt included....

Advertisement