Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The 'I've successfully ordered a PS5' thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,364 ✭✭✭madmoe

Hi, not sure if okay to post but ill go ahead...

I bought a PS5 (HN part of bundle) long story short it was a gift, but now it seems it is no longer required!

I have the receipt and will be returning to store for a refund, guess if anyone stuck for one can PM me and cbe there when i go in, maybe can buy it the minute I return it?

Anyway, it still sealed and has not been opened, receipt included....

Will they take it back!?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 pauldjd

I just got a mail to say mine was lost in transit! However they can send out a replacement in 2-5 days. The wait goes on.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Noelie155

pauldjd wrote: »
    I just got a mail to say mine was lost in transit! However they can send out a replacement in 2-5 days. The wait goes on.
    Guess I'm expecting the same, mine still down as travelling through the DPD network

• Registered Users Posts: 1,834 ✭✭✭Captain Flaps

If I was smyths or HN and I had 3 or 4 consoles go missing in the DPD network I'd be asking SERIOUS questions. One happens, but multiple from one batch? That's pure theft.

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭daithihalton

Noelie155 wrote: »
    Guess I'm expecting the same, mine still down as travelling through the DPD network

Mine is confirmed lost too, replacement going out today, expect it in 2-4 days.
    They said a few have been ‘misplaced’

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,834 ✭✭✭Captain Flaps

The alternative here is that smyths oversold, knew they had more stock coming, so just printed a DPD label to be fulfilled from the next batch. Might be more likely actually.

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭insert name here 123

I bought a PS5 (HN part of bundle) long story short it was a gift, but now it seems it is no longer required!

I have the receipt and will be returning to store for a refund, guess if anyone stuck for one can PM me and cbe there when i go in, maybe can buy it the minute I return it?

I have sent a message about this, thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 580 ✭✭✭FaganJr

Got it, gamestop September 2020 pre order ðŸ‘

Just got my email from Smyths. They're now sending a replacement in 2-5 days. I was in contact with DPD and they didn't seem to know what was going on and asked me to inform Smyths that they would like to liaise with them.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,016 ✭✭✭✭cena

Did many get here get many from GameStop today

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭bot43

cena wrote: »
    Did many get here get many from GameStop today

I did.

Though I’m hearing their processing and delivering is slow as all hell.

• Registered Users Posts: 580 ✭✭✭FaganJr

bot43 wrote:
    Though I’m hearing their processing and delivering is slow as all hell.

GameStop here also, delivered a day early, can't fault them apart from pre-order fiasco

• Registered Users Posts: 4,364 ✭✭✭madmoe

FaganJr wrote: »
    GameStop here also, delivered a day early, can't fault them apart from pre-order fiasco

So you ordered yesterday and have it already today!?

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭CullyA

hi,

is this still avialable ?

Shipping confirmation received from GameStop for UPS.

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭lemonkey

bot43 wrote: »
    Shipping confirmation received from GameStop for UPS.

Jesus that was quick. No delivery info sent to me yet but if the rumour of 1,500 consoles was to be believed they could be sending them out over the next few working days.

• Registered Users Posts: 703 ✭✭✭frisbeeface

Got my Gamestop delivery today, ordered on Thursday :O mine was delivered by An Post

Got my Gamestop delivery today, ordered on Thursday :O mine was delivered by An Post

Yup. Me too :D

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Fine Cheers

Thanks to a tip off on the other boards thread, got a friend to call in to Currys Sligo today and order the disc bundle with extra controller for €575. Well over budget but no choice and happy out. Birthday pressie for youngest as couldn't get one at Christmas.

Smyths order arrived today from DPDðŸ˜

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Fine Cheers

Collected from Currys Sligo today alleleluia !

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭LeeroyJ.

hope the Gamestop order ships this week, kind of shady that they collect full amount instantly with no indication on when to expect the order.

Edit; shipped

• Registered Users Posts: 2,299 ✭✭✭PixelTrawler

My GameStop order dispatched today. Ordered at 16:14 Thursday.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,935 ✭✭✭Tazzimus

Mine still says confirmed, hoping to get the dispatch email today or tomorrow. Email for payment confirmation came in around 4:20 or that.
    Wonder if it's taking longer because I used a credit card and PayPal.

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭Wynnie12

Tazzimus wrote: »
    Mine still says confirmed, hoping to get the dispatch email today or tomorrow. Email for payment confirmation came in around 4:20 or that.

I ordered Thursday with PayPal. Dispatch email received yesterday and delivered this morning by UPS

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,543 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Ah they are just getting through the list, hopefully it lands today for you and we can go nuts later in gambit again :P

• Registered Users Posts: 651 ✭✭✭Blackdragon

My GameStop order dispatched today. Ordered at 16:14 Thursday.

My order confirmation was 16:33 so looks like it might be another day or two for me yet

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭booterboy

Anyone know if all Gamestop Preorders Pre Launch of PS5 have being fulfilled?
    A few People in work still looking for one for their kids?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,467 ✭✭✭5star02707

Same here, talked to customer service and said they're being rolled out in batches so we might get the tracking email tonight or tomorrow

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,899 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

Gamestop email received today - Being sent via An Post. This was ordered last week at about 4.20pm. Digital version.

Advertisement