Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The 'I've successfully ordered a PS5' thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 651 ✭✭✭Blackdragon

My order confirmation was 16:33 so looks like it might be another day or two for me yet

Update - just got an email that it has been sent to an post for shipping.

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭gaming_needs90

Anyone get any shipping notification from GS drop yesterday?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,935 ✭✭✭Tazzimus

I'm still waiting for mine from last Thursdays. Usually takes a few days to work through them.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

Tazzimus wrote: »
    I'm still waiting for mine from last Thursdays. Usually takes a few days to work through them.

I got mine today via An Post. Digital version from last Thursday.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 MevinLegend

Bit frustrating still no dispatch email from GameStop. Seems that most people have received theirs so just a matter of time I suppose.

• Advertisement

Got mine delivered today at last after ordering last Thursday.

That was an ordeal but horrrayyy. Fifa 21 and Far Cry Downloading.

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭Creeping Death

Just got my shipping email for the disc edition ordered last Thursday from Gamestop, it's due to be delivered on Friday.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,467 ✭✭✭5star02707

Bit frustrating still no dispatch email from GameStop. Seems that most people have received theirs so just a matter of time I suppose.
    Just got my shipping email for the disc edition ordered last Thursday from Gamestop, it's due to be delivered on Friday.

Got my tracking email from GS around 7.30pm last night due to be delivered tomorrow end of day

• Registered Users Posts: 762 ✭✭✭Terminator

Just got shipping confirmation from Gamestop. Another straggler from last weeks batch.

Did your PS5 arrive today?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭gaming_needs90

Just got tracking number for an order from this weeks GS drop!

Got the tracking number finally, hopefully it won't arrive tomorrow as it's my one day in the office.

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭Creeping Death

Did your PS5 arrive today?

Yep, it did! It arrived around 11 this morning, they didn't mess around once it shipped.
    Haven't had a chance to try it out properly yet, will need to wait til after work tomorrow - gonna be a long day :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 22 ninjapharaoh

Question about Smyths. If I had card declined and updated my card, I still didn't get funds drawn or any type of email confirming payment or cancellation. Do you think I lost the PS5 now?

Tazzimus wrote: »
    Got the tracking number finally, hopefully it won't arrive tomorrow as it's my one day in the office.
    So, tracking updated this morning to say it was due for delivery Monday. Happy days, I'm at home for that.
    Courier rings me around 2 ish and says he's outside.. While I'm in the office.
    Thankfully one of the neighbours took it off him and left it outside the apartment door instead of leaving it outside.

Still, I have one, so I can unfollow all the PS5 alert stuff now.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,307 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Question about Smyths. If I had card declined and updated my card, I still didn't get funds drawn or any type of email confirming payment or cancellation. Do you think I lost the PS5 now?

How quickly did you update your card?
    I think they give you 24hrs, if you don't update in that time, I'd say it's gone.

Get onto Smyths first thing to see if there is anything they can do.

F1ngers wrote: »
    How quickly did you update your card?
    I think they give you 24hrs, if you don't update in that time, I'd say it's gone.

Get onto Smyths first thing to see if there is anything they can do.

I updated it immediately as I got the email..

I updated it immediately as I got the email..

If it was today, you should be fine.
    Happened to someone else on one of these threads and all was good.

If it was today, you should be fine.
    Happened to someone else on one of these threads and all was good.

Great thanks, do you know when they got charged though? I was driving today but nothing happened. It's been over 30 hours since the email

Great thanks, do you know when they got charged though? I was driving today but nothing happened. It's been over 30 hours since the email

Can't remember.
    Get onto them by lunchtime tomorrow if you're not charged.

• Advertisement

Can't remember.
    Get onto them by lunchtime tomorrow if you're not charged.

Thanks will do, phone or email?

I've used twitter with them and they were quick to respond.

https://twitter.com/AskSmythsToys

Interested in how you got on?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,446 ✭✭✭recyclops

I see CEX has dropped its buying price form 700/650/595 now so hopefully less people will be inclined to go that route

• Registered Users Posts: 3,753 ✭✭✭Doodah7

recyclops wrote: »
    I see CEX has dropped its buying price form 700/650/595 now so hopefully less people will be inclined to go that route

It's actually €595 boxed, €585 unboxed and €575 discounted for the disc edition.

The digital edition selling price is less than full retail and goes to show already that the digital edition will be something of a lame duck version.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭markcahill1985

Got my name on the list in currys this morning thankfully.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,446 ✭✭✭recyclops

Doodah7 wrote: »
    It's actually €595 boxed, €585 unboxed and €575 discounted for the disc edition.

The digital edition selling price is less than full retail and goes to show already that the digital edition will be something of a lame duck version.

hopefully people start selling digi once the disc version normalises, nabbing one cheaper than retail will be excellent

• Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭Ravenholm

Just got my shipment confirmation from Gamestop from that drop last Tuesday.

Hopefully will have it tomorrow. :cool:

Ravenholm wrote: »
    Just got my shipment confirmation from Gamestop from that drop last Tuesday.

Hopefully will have it tomorrow. :cool:
    You will have it by the morning.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,753 ✭✭✭Doodah7

Gamestop order from last Tuesday arrived this morning. Nice nondescript brown box with "fragile"-worded tape sealing it all up.

Advertisement