Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The 'I've successfully ordered a PS5' thread

Options
1189190191192193195»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 44 ArtfulPodger

many people have joy with harvey norman the other day?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,446 ✭✭✭recyclops

Yeah it was a great set up and easy to pick one up, similar to last time when I got one for my bro, biggest problem was no digital but had the extra so just bought disc in the end.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,307 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Ordered a PS5 on friday afternoon.

Got an email from DPD, will be delivered this afternoon.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭Ikozma

Does anyone have any ideas how i can get my hands on one for xmas for my son?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,157 ✭✭✭Markitron

There is a separate thread for that, you will get some suggestions in there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9 GarrettZ

I am aware this is an old thread, but could someone help me out. I orderd a Samsung tablet from Littlewoods.ie, Littlewoods.ie says the tablet was shipped directly from manufacturer. Could someone please tell me what kind of packaging was used to pack their order, I just hope Littlewoods.ie or the manufacturer packed the tablet into a box and not some plastic bag. Thanks!

Advertisement