Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The 'I've successfully ordered a PS5' thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,232 ✭✭✭el Fenomeno

Paul MCM wrote: »
    You could use Parcel Motel if you both have it

Maybe, I think he's very eager to have it on launch day though.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,157 ✭✭✭Markitron

Maybe, I think he's very eager to have it on launch day though.

If neither of you can drive you would have to get a courier.

Also if he is that eager tell him to make his way to yours and get it himself! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,965 ✭✭✭jonerkinsella

Just got my GS call. Pickup next Thursday after 14.30.
    Sorted.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,507 ✭✭✭Damo 2k9

Pulse headset just arrived from Smyths. Way more comfortable than the Gold headset

Class. Still trying to get one, hoping maybe some come available tomorrow on Smyths.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭WhenPigsCry

Anyone who ordered Demon's from Smyths for collection ever get a mail or anything about it? I have a mail about console collection but never got anything about that. It's on a totally different order but from same store.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 554 ✭✭✭Paul MCM

DualSense Charging Station is available for home delivery from Smyths now. Just got one

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,484 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Anyone who ordered Demon's from Smyths for collection ever get a mail or anything about it? I have a mail about console collection but never got anything about that. It's on a totally different order but from same store.

You’ll hear about it tonight, likely - they usually send their messages for click and collect around 8-9pm the evening before release.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭shrewdness

Cina wrote: »
    Anyone order a game off Amazon?

Miles Morales shows as being delivered tomorrow but it's still not been dispatched. Seems strange.

I ordered Miles Morales from Amazon. Got the dispatch notification yesterday and it's says its being delivered tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,507 ✭✭✭Damo 2k9

DualSense Charging Station is available for home delivery from Smyths now. Just got one

Just snagged a headset on there, may have updated stock levels across the board if anyone is looking!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,928 ✭✭✭Mr Crispy

Thanks. Just ordered!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,567 ✭✭✭bennyl10

Legend!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,747 ✭✭✭✭wes

Got controller from Smyths, and headset also shipped, but I guess that will arrive another day.

Bit weird to have the accessories before hand.

They will charge you at about 9pm tonight and you will get your collection email shortly afterwards.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭markcahill1985

You legend, thank you, just grabbed myself one!!

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Thanks for the heads up on the stuff coming available. Waiting weeks for the charger to come up, just ordered the 2nd controller and charging station for home delivery.

Estimated delivery Monday 16th.

I wonder where these coming up from failed payments on pre orders other people had, either way - Sorted

• Registered Users Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭dave1982

There's 4 xbox digital versions after appearing on smyths in navan. Where yesterday completely sold out everywhere. So might be hope for ps5

• Registered Users Posts: 3,311 ✭✭✭dan786

dave1982 wrote: »
    There's 4 xbox digital versions after appearing on smyths in navan. Where yesterday completely sold out everywhere. So might be hope for ps5

You can hope sure but chances are low and even if does you will need to be very quick.

• Registered Users Posts: 784 ✭✭✭Klair88

Headset has stock for home delivery now. Not interested in getting one myself but someone here might

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Heard the Game.co.uk will have new stock on release day.

They don’t seem to ship to Ireland. Wonder will Parcel motel work.

Mr Blobby wrote: »
    Heard the Game.co.uk will have new stock on release day.

They don’t seem to ship to Ireland. Wonder will Parcel motel work.

Should do, fairly certain people on here ordered from them using it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭markcahill1985

Seems all games and accessories now available for home delivery from Smyths. Headset, Camera, Charger, Spiderman Ultimate Edition and Demons Souls were all sold out earlier.

Just ordered the charger and already got a UPS email that it'll be arriving tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,811 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Markitron wrote: »
    Should do, fairly certain people on here ordered from them using it

Yeah I ordered mine from Game using Parcel Motel. Got email last night that it's being packaged to be dispatched day before release next week for delivery on release day. Though given that it's going through Parcel Motel means it could be Friday before I get it, though I have selected for oversized parcels to be delivered directly to home address so hopefully could still get it Thursday.

For Game, I used a fake UK mobile number and paid with Paypal (in case there was a conflict with Irish credit card info).

• Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭Denisoftus

Series S. X is not available anywhere.

Denisoftus wrote: »
    Series S. X is not available anywhere.

Isn't that what I said? Are you correcting me s is the digital version? I said they've 4 digital versions

• Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭Denisoftus

Isn't that what I said? Are you correcting me s is the digital version? I said they've 4 digital versions

Apologies, I'm not Xbox-literate :) and wasn't aware that S is only digital edition. I though it is just lower spec edition.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,311 ✭✭✭dan786

Digital version is a bit misleading as they are two different spec consoles.

Series S is lower spec digital only console.
    Series X is a higher spec disc console.

You would have been correct saying digital for PS5 as they are both same spec consoles, one is digital other is disc.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,255 ✭✭✭DavidLyons_

https://www.smythstoys.com/ie/en-ie/video-games-and-tablets/playstation-5/playstation-5-consoles/playstation-5-console/p/191259

Smyths insinuating on their site that there may be more consoles available for pre-order and to keeep checking.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,567 ✭✭✭bennyl10

https://www.smythstoys.com/ie/en-ie/video-games-and-tablets/playstation-5/playstation-5-consoles/playstation-5-console/p/191259

Smyths insinuating on their site that there may be more consoles available for pre-order and to keeep checking.

Seems to imply it won’t be for launch day though

Denisoftus wrote: »
    Apologies, I'm not Xbox-literate :) and wasn't aware that S is only digital edition. I though it is just lower spec edition.
    I'm the same no clue just thought there was digital and disc, s digital and x disc version

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,255 ✭✭✭DavidLyons_

bennyl10 wrote: »
    Seems to imply it won’t be for launch day though

True. But it does say that all initial stock for launch day has been allocated but they are working to make more stock available for pre-order.

Might at least give hope for those who need it as a Christmas present.

Advertisement