Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The 'I've successfully ordered a PS5' thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 944 ✭✭✭Kremin

Anyone received any games from Smyth's yet through An post? Got the dispatch email yesterday but the tracking number hasn't even been scanned yet :(

• Registered Users Posts: 29,849 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Anyone know if you can use visa debit gift cards on smyths? I have one with 45 euro but not sure if i can use multiple cards on the site?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭bazzz

Kremin wrote: »
    Anyone received any games from Smyth's yet through An post? Got the dispatch email yesterday but the tracking number hasn't even been scanned yet :(

It looks like An Post are way behind on things, lots of delays.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,438 ✭✭✭RedXIV

I sent a support ticket into gamestop yesterday evening and one about an hour ago. There is over 1500 in the difference between support ticket numbers :D I do not envy their customer care staff

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Deano12

also received email with voucher code from gamestop, order confirmed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 784 ✭✭✭Klair88

Kremin wrote: »

Funny enough my Spider man through an post has been scanned and delivered today but Demons Souls by UPS hasn’t updated at all. They were posted the same time.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,311 ✭✭✭dan786

Ordered Headset and Charging staition few hours ago - took payment and all. Just checked revolut and they refunded it and cancelled the order with no emails etc.

Was in stock again just now but decided not to bother incase they randomly just end up cancelling my PS5 order also.

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭jvrk

Still waiting on 2nd email from gamestop I've 0 faith in getting a console at launch

• Registered Users Posts: 1,310 ✭✭✭blaa85

dan786 wrote: »
    Ordered Headset and Charging staition few hours ago - took payment and all. Just checked revolut and they refunded it and cancelled the order with no emails etc.

Was in stock again just now but decided not to bother incase they randomly just end up cancelling my PS5 order also.

What site was this?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

Haven't received any email today about my ps5. :(

Got the email telling me I was in the launch allocation and got the email to change my copy of spider man to an online order so hopefully I get it soon.

• Advertisement

Got a text off Smyths with my preorder bonuses for Spider man and Demons

• Registered Users Posts: 643 ✭✭✭maryk123

Got email from GameStop today with code to take the deposit that we paid off price €50 and choose delivery option which is post

• Registered Users Posts: 1,348 ✭✭✭GhostyMcGhost

Klair88 wrote: »
    Got a text off Smyths with my preorder bonuses for Spider man and Demons

What was the preorder bonus for Spider-Man? I ordered from smyths

What was the preorder bonus for Spider-Man? I ordered from smyths

8 items. Skins, abilities points from what I could tell

I know someone who owed money on console preodered months after me receive email from gamestop to finish preoder and pay balance. Yet I've console fully paid off and got no email from them yet bar the launch email. Never again am I even stepping foot inside a gamestop after this **** show

• Registered Users Posts: 4,454 ✭✭✭RocketRaccoon

jvrk wrote: »
    I know someone who owed money on console preodered months after me receive email from gamestop to finish preoder and pay balance. Yet I've console fully paid off and got no email from them yet bar the launch email. Never again am I even stepping foot inside a gamestop after this **** show

What launch email?

The your order is included in launch allocation email.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Johnboy37hh

Mr Blobby wrote: »
    Heard the Game.co.uk will have new stock on release day.

They don’t seem to ship to Ireland. Wonder will Parcel motel work.

Parcel Motel will work you need to get your order delivered to the North then it gets shipped to here via parcel motel for same price just a little trick I learned if you need the Northern address for parcel motel let me know

• Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭bazzz

Was your order for in-store or did you buy online? For my in-store (open click&collect store) I received the call last week to give me my time slot for the 19th.
    My online pre order I only received the "you're in the launch day allocation" email. My money is still pending on my PayPal Acc, I don't expect another email,
    until it's been shipped. I'll hopefully get notification from PayPal either this week or early next week, that the transaction completed.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,130 ✭✭✭ussjtrunks

Got mine there from GameStop all sorted think I preordered in June

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,454 ✭✭✭RocketRaccoon

So why would they email you again? You're paid off and in the launch day allocation. Your friend needed to pay off his console before he could get it.

So why would they email you again? You're paid off and in the launch day allocation. Your friend needed to pay off his console before he could get it.

Because instore pick up is closed for store preorder and I have to pay for delivery plus give them shipping details. Friend is also same store

• Registered Users Posts: 2,293 ✭✭✭billybonkers

Haven't heard from GS either and got the launch day email. (In store order)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,567 ✭✭✭bennyl10

Money taken for MM click and collect
    Assuming email will come shortly then

EDIT: And now the code

So the email is last?...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,348 ✭✭✭GhostyMcGhost

bennyl10 wrote: »
    Money taken for MM click and collect
    Assuming email will come shortly then

I updated my card details a while back to Revolut. Got the pre-auth €0 at the time and just now got the text from smyths my card details were invalid..... strange. I clicked the link and updated immediately and €80 was taken for Spider-Man, money was sitting in Revolut. Hope this doesn’t delay anything, it’s probably going to happen again next week for PS5... my nerves

• Registered Users Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭markcahill1985

bennyl10 wrote:
    Money taken for MM click and collect Assuming email will come shortly then

Money just now taken for my accessories also

• Registered Users Posts: 5,567 ✭✭✭bennyl10

Wonder how long until emails then..

At least we’ll know for next week!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,373 ✭✭✭✭McDermotX

Yep....same here for the accessories for C&C. Dont plan on picking them up till next week though.
    Assume they've factored that in. Certainly the initial preorder comms stated orders held till after lockdown etc

• Registered Users Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭markcahill1985

bennyl10 wrote:
    Wonder how long until emails then..

bennyl10 wrote:
    At least we’ll know for next week!

Say could be anytime now up until tomorrow morning

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,307 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

€170 taken from my prepaid wirecard for controller and headset.
    Should get an email from Smyths soon.

Advertisement