Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The 'I've successfully ordered a PS5' thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭Dubdude

Lads if anyone has got an extra pre order I would definitely be interested

• Registered Users Posts: 2,118 ✭✭✭notahappycamper

Just an update regarding Amazon - I was able to change the delivery address to Ireland just there. I had to change the delivery option from premium to standard and it worked. Previously I was unable to do this until now. Delivery estimate changed to 21st-24th November.

If anyone has a spare order can I join the queue thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 3,311 ✭✭✭dan786

Amazon is now allowing change of address to Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭witnessrenegade

Card has not been charged yet for Pre Order with Smyths, I ordered a disk version with delivery to Galway, hopefully nothing to worry about

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭BlueEars

Card has not been charged yet for Pre Order with Smyths, I ordered a disk version with delivery to Galway, hopefully nothing to worry about

Mine either, also disc version in Galway. Smyths are very reliable so wouldn't worry yet !

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭extrafluff

I'm not the only one so! Still nothing. Disc/Delivery.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,348 ✭✭✭GhostyMcGhost

BlueEars wrote: »
    Mine either, also disc version in Galway. Smyths are very reliable so wouldn't worry yet !

Based on what I read the digital ones are the only ones charged so far so wouldn’t be worried about the disc version yet

• Registered Users Posts: 2,317 ✭✭✭rob808

Based on what I read the digital ones are the only ones charged so far so wouldn’t be worried about the disc version yet
    They charge for disc one as well they probably process the rest tomorrow.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 16,902 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzo

money still not taken by Smyths for my disc ps5, however they sent me a dispatch email with DPD tracker.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,293 ✭✭✭billybonkers

Payments processed in batches by the bank so don't worry. You'll all be grand

• Registered Users Posts: 784 ✭✭✭Klair88

I’ll worry if there’s no Monday taken by COB Monday. I think it’ll be tomorrow sometime

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭breakfast roll

Just an update regarding Amazon - I was able to change the delivery address to Ireland just there. I had to change the delivery option from premium to standard and it worked. Previously I was unable to do this until now. Delivery estimate changed to 21st-24th November.

Tried changing on the app there. Allows me to change from premium to standard but no option to change address. Am I missing something...
    Rang customer service but there weren't able to change it for me either.

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭ikol_

I couldn't change address on app had to do it from laptop .. but it changed for me this evening .

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭breakfast roll

ikol_ wrote: »
    I couldn't change address on app had to do it from laptop .. but it changed for me this evening .

Thanks worked from a laptop! Don't know why customer service had problems changing it...!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,906 ✭✭✭✭whatawaster

Changed my Amazon order to my home address. Now watch Parcel Motel orders get delivered on Friday, while I wait another week . . .

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭Mikiek14

Well im from mayo and ive been charged for disc, however I haven’t gotten a dispatch email yet so im unsure if what courier i am getting. Hopefully DPD

• Registered Users Posts: 2,118 ✭✭✭notahappycamper

Changed my Amazon order to my home address. Now watch Parcel Motel orders get delivered on Friday, while I wait another week . . .

I actually changed mine back to PM just there as I have paid for insurance and topped up for home delivery with PM so I might as well use it. Changed back to premium delivery too with Amazon so will see what happens.

• Registered Users Posts: 25 HolyMackerel

Mikiek14 wrote: »
    Well im from mayo and ive been charged for disc, however I haven’t gotten a dispatch email yet so im unsure if what courier i am getting. Hopefully DPD

Same boat here.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,870 ✭✭✭Grumpypants

I actually changed mine back to PM just there as I have paid for insurance and topped up for home delivery with PM so I might as well use it. Changed back to premium delivery too with Amazon so will see what happens.

Have you used the home delivery option before? I read on their site that it can take an extra day for it to be handed over to Nightline for home delivery. Not sure if that is just to cover any delay or if it will delay things.

I'd drive to collect it from the Motel if it means getting it on friday. But I'd pay for home delivery if it didn't delay by another day.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭Batesy

As a heavy user of Parcel Motel I think it will be delivered to them on Thursday and depending on where you are it’ll be Friday when you get the message to say it’s oversized and your options for alternative delivery or pickup from depot. I think if you are using Parcel Motel set your expectations as Monday 23rd and you’ll be accurate.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Behanjin

Doomofman wrote: »
    Any change to your order status on the gamestop site?

Would also love to know the answer to this.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,870 ✭✭✭Grumpypants

Batesy wrote: »
    As a heavy user of Parcel Motel I think it will be delivered to them on Thursday and depending on where you are it’ll be Friday when you get the message to say it’s oversized and your options for alternative delivery or pickup from depot. I think if you are using Parcel Motel set your expectations as Monday 23rd and you’ll be accurate.

Their Galway depot is actually closer to me than the motel. I might just preempt it and set that as my pick up point.

Although it doesn't open Saturday, but they do deliver on Saturday.

In that case I reckon you should be collecting from the depot on Friday

• Registered Users Posts: 2,293 ✭✭✭billybonkers

You can automatically set it up for oversized delivery

You can automatically set it up for oversized delivery

Can you?? Must look into that. I’ve one coming in from Amazon. No major rush on it though.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,311 ✭✭✭dan786

Behanjin wrote: »
    Would also love to know the answer to this.

Order status stays as confirmed until its shipped.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,130 ✭✭✭ussjtrunks

Wonder if anyone will see an early ps5

Can’t see it apart from maybe an employee of one of the retailers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25 HolyMackerel

Can’t see it apart from maybe an employee of one of the retailers

Some people got the Xbox early, so we can only hope.

Advertisement