Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The 'I've successfully ordered a PS5' thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭Tsdckcaj

ussjtrunks wrote: »
    Wonder if anyone will see an early ps5

Mine is being delivered on the 17th supposedly so fingers crossed

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭VitreousLife

If anyone has a spare or a now unwanted one ( I know it’s unlikely ) please could I be on the list to buy it off someone?

Nephew wants it for Christmas and we unfortunately weren’t lucky enough to get it in the preorders!

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭Spooch

Got a txt from Gamestop saying they've sent me the code for Black Ops and noticed I haven't redeemed it. Thing is I used the code and got the confirmation email that it's been shipped through An Post already. Strange one.

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭Mikiek14

Mikiek14 wrote: »
    Well im from mayo and ive been charged for disc, however I haven’t gotten a dispatch email yet so im unsure if what courier i am getting. Hopefully DPD

Just after getting a dispatch email with DPD.

• Registered Users Posts: 709 ✭✭✭goon_magee

Pre-ordered with Smyths in the North. Still yet to hear anything re tracking, no payment pre authorised yet neither :(

I did get the generic timescales email last week, but seems lots have had more concrete progress since then!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,068 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

ussjtrunks wrote: »
    Wonder if anyone will see an early ps5

Or for us Amazon customers I wonder will we even see our PS5s

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭ian.f

Is that a new message in the purple box? Don’t remember seeing it before.

I had a preorder with Smyths fully confirmed in My Orders and they emailed me a few days later saying it was an error and cancelled it!

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭ian.f

Is that a new message in the purple box? Dont remember seeing it before.

I had a preorder with Smyths fully confirmed in My Orders and they emailed me a few days later saying it was an error and cancelled it!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,311 ✭✭✭dan786

ian.f wrote: »
    Is that a new message in the purple box? Dont remember seeing it before.

Its been there for a while now

• Registered Users Posts: 2,293 ✭✭✭billybonkers

Smyths despatch email came in at 830am this morning for DPD for the console and Fastway for Demon Souls

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭witnessrenegade

Card has not been charged yet for Pre Order with Smyths, I ordered a disk version with delivery to Galway, hopefully nothing to worry about

Revolut card just charged, roll on Thursday

• Registered Users Posts: 621 ✭✭✭detoxkid

Smyths. Money jus taken out of my revolut. No tracking email yet. 502e including Delivery. Exciting

• Registered Users Posts: 709 ✭✭✭goon_magee

And there we have it, just had the cash taken as well. Never been as relieved to see 450 quid leave my account!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,577 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

Got the DPD dispatch also, my friend said they are behind about 3 days with all of their deliveries maybe that is why they are dispatching so soon, anyone confirm!?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 979 ✭✭✭Thierry12

Anywhere online you can pre order or go into cancellation queue?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,950 ✭✭✭0ph0rce0

Anyone that has one pre-ordered on Amazon. Any payments taken yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 27,335 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

0ph0rce0 wrote: »

Still not yet for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭TheUnderfaker

0ph0rce0 wrote: »

Not me... Is there something funny going on with Amazon pre-orders or are we all just nervous?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,950 ✭✭✭0ph0rce0

Not me... Is there something funny going on with Amazon pre-orders or are we all just nervous?

haha, bit strange alright, I know they say payment on dispatch but usually if they say arriving on a certain day it's dispatched a day or two before with payment taken a day or two before that.

Maybe tomorrow?

EDIT: Just for anyone saying that address changes wouldn't work for them on amazon, Mine was the same the last month, was just getting declined but it's now letting me change from Parcel Motel to my Irish address.

• Registered Users Posts: 784 ✭✭✭Klair88

Smyths have taken money. Just waiting on tracking number now

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭extrafluff

goon_magee wrote: »
    And there we have it, just had the cash taken as well. Never been as relieved to see 450 quid leave my account!

:D likewise. I thought I broke my online banking as well.
    I haven't received a tracking email yet but I'm sure that'll follow tomorrow. Hopefully.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,290 ✭✭✭RoryMac

Fieldog wrote: »
    Got the DPD dispatch also, my friend said they are behind about 3 days with all of their deliveries maybe that is why they are dispatching so soon, anyone confirm!?

Don't think the consoles have actually been given to DPD, just the labels printed and tracking info sent in advance.

DPD unlikely to receive the consoles until Wednesday or at the earliest Tuesday

• Registered Users Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

RoryMac wrote: »
    Don't think the consoles have actually been given to DPD, just the labels printed and tracking info sent in advance.

DPD unlikely to receive the consoles until Wednesday or at the earliest Tuesday

Stop ruining our excitement lol

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭Tom Thumbless

Money just taken by smyths but couldn't see a tracking email yet

• Registered Users Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

Money just taken by smyths but couldn't see a tracking email yet

Should be later on today, money taken yesterday morning and got a tracking email in the afternoon.

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭Tom Thumbless

petes wrote: »
    Should be later on today, money taken yesterday morning and got a tracking email in the afternoon.

Thanks petes

• Registered Users Posts: 233 ✭✭jewels652

Klair88 wrote: »
    Smyths have taken money. Just waiting on tracking number now

Hi there, I just went to the smyths page but it says is out of stock and does not let me take an order please help me what should I do?

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭Mikiek14

jewels652 wrote: »
    Hi there, I just went to the smyths page but it says is out of stock and does not let me take an order please help me what should I do?

Um, you do know they’ve been out of stock since September? This thread is for people who pre ordered.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,567 ✭✭✭bennyl10

They’re are all preorders from September.

If you don’t have an order already you won’t be getting one from smyths on Thursday

You need to keep an eye on website for the second batch in December, which wont be until after Thursday.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,078 ✭✭✭TheIrishGrover

These purchases were made as part of pre-order in September (or before) they are currently out of stock everywhere. There are various suggestions/hopes that there may be additional stock in places like Argos or additional shipments before Christmas. There is also a thread here for people offering orders they do not want. But there is no confirmation from Sony or stores that new stock will be available before Christmas.

Advertisement