Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The 'I've successfully ordered a PS5' thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭booterboy

Ordered the Ps5 Pulse Headset yesterday from Currys,now Today it says its on hold.
    Any ideas?

• Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭TheUnderfaker

booterboy wrote: »
    Ordered the Ps5 Pulse Headset yesterday from Currys,now Today it says its on hold.
    Any ideas?

Mines on hold as well. No idea what they're at. Fairly raging if they don't actually have stock

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭Harambe

I ordered digital version from GameStop. Still no dispatch email. Should I be worried that it won't be here tomorrow?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,293 ✭✭✭billybonkers

Thread Overdrive initiated!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,118 ✭✭✭notahappycamper

Dispatch email from Amazon just there - they will email a one time password to me when this is out for delivery as an extra layer of security. How will this work with Parcel Motel?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22 Behanjin

CSF wrote: »
    Are all the people who have gotten their shipping email from GameStop people who ordered digital versions?

I'm a digital edition and I haven't gotten an email yet...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,495 ✭✭✭✭guil

Strange that smyths say the money will be taken 2-7 days before it's available. Suppose that is to cover delivery options too.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,870 ✭✭✭Grumpypants

Zero-Cool wrote: »
    Have to say, i was jealous when reports came out of Irish lads getting really delivery from smyths but I'm really glad i went with c&c. I'm 99% certain I'll get a text this evening and collect my ps5 in the morning with no issue. Following a tracking link would wreck my head.

To those going with delivery, hope ye get it asap, we're nearly there!

oh man I just saw on the news that the Smyths right by your house has to close due to the lock down. All PS5's are stuck in there until December.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,643 ✭✭✭Doctor Jimbob

I think I speak for most if not all of those with a Smyths delivery order when i say c'mon to feck DPD.

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭LeeroyJ.

Asked curry about the headset and charging dock, reply:

Leeroy, Good day and thanks for your enquiry. SKU:xxxx is currently out of stock with no specified replenishment date which can change soon. Options are; continue to wait or I can cancel the order. Please advise in your response. I hope that was helpful. ELY

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

Zero-Cool wrote: »
    Have to say, i was jealous when reports came out of Irish lads getting really delivery from smyths but I'm really glad i went with c&c. I'm 99% certain I'll get a text this evening and collect my ps5 in the morning with no issue. Following a tracking link would wreck my head.

To those going with delivery, hope ye get it asap, we're nearly there!

I'd have done c&c in a heartbeat, but my local GS is shut, so had no choice but get delivery.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,157 ✭✭✭Markitron

Woke up this morning to a text from AIB asking me to confirm a suspicious purchase on my CC, as well as an email from amazon saying my payment had been rejected. Went into my account and got the payment sorted.

Delivery is now next Thursday

• Registered Users Posts: 2,777 ✭✭✭dmcg90

GameStop just dispatched my disk console via UPS, 7:50am label created, email at 9:40am

• Registered Users Posts: 3,311 ✭✭✭dan786

Harambe wrote: »
    I ordered digital version from GameStop. Still no dispatch email. Should I be worried that it won't be here tomorrow?

There are many that wont be delivered tomorrow, some could be waiting several days. I guess depends on your location, courier and local depot etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭Tom1991

I think I speak for most if not all of those with a Smyths delivery order when i say c'mon to feck DPD.

It’s the same for me with UPS
    I’m confident it will be tomorrow though.

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭TheWatcher182

Anyone have any idea when Currys or Powercity will open orders online? Assuming they got stock that is!

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭silvara

Harambe wrote: »

I still haven't gotten mine either, so you're fine. I would be shocked to receive it tomorrow though, I'd put my money on Friday with An Post delivering

• Registered Users Posts: 572 ✭✭✭R.F.

Smyths DPD link still not updated since the 15th

Amazon now set to dispatched, I have a UPS tracking no but not appearing on UPS site yet

By the way I have no faith at all in UPS

• Registered Users Posts: 29,850 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

oh man I just saw on the news that the Smyths right by your house has to close due to the lock down. All PS5's are stuck in there until December.

AfraidNecessaryGrunion-max-1mb.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 25 HolyMackerel

R.F. wrote: »

Amazon now set to dispatched, I have a UPS tracking no but not appearing on UPS site yet

UPS can be decent but depends on where you are. They're typically always next day so if they pick up today you'll have it tomorrow.

For me, DPD are the worst of the bunch. They've ruined and lost so many packages on me that I can't even count anymore. Hoping all goes well with Smyths delivery. If they collect today we should be in business for delivery tomorrow with Smyths.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 39 Jlynam

Anyone have any idea when Currys or Powercity will open orders online? Assuming they got stock that is!

Emailed Powercity the other day and they said they didn't know when they'd have stock

• Registered Users Posts: 10 CollieD92

I've a DE order but still on confirmed step and no email, have a friend in the same situation.

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭TheWatcher182

R.F. wrote: »

Same with my UPS link from Smyths

• Registered Users Posts: 11,980 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

I've had a few DPD deliveries in the last while, for me they usually pick it up at 4pm or so for Next Day delivery.

DPD are fantastic these days, have faith.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

I'm going to put a thought into your head

360_F_38044984_lkCYoD7xsb6Pg6haCYCLj5vcelzwv9CX.jpg

You will collect your PS5 in Smyths tomorrow, you will be thrilled and you will be walking across the car park in front of 50+ people all looking at you in anticipation of getting their own PS5.

You WILL drop it, yes you will. You will drop it right there in the middle of the car park and make sh*t of it. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 29,850 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

That got dark QUICK!

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭rm212

Berty wrote: »

You will collect your PS5 in Smyths tomorrow, you will be thrilled and you will be walking across the car park in front of 50+ people all looking at you in anticipation of getting their own PS5.

You WILL drop it, yes you will. You will drop it right there in the middle of the car park and make sh*t of it. :D

That thing is actually fu*kin with my eyes :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,685 ✭✭✭SleetAndSnow

DPD can take as long as they want now! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭extrafluff

UPS can be decent but depends on where you are. They're typically always next day so if they pick up today you'll have it tomorrow.

For me, DPD are the worst of the bunch. They've ruined and lost so many packages on me that I can't even count anymore. Hoping all goes well with Smyths delivery. If they collect today we should be in business for delivery tomorrow with Smyths.

I'm the opposite. I've never had an issue with DPD & have found them to be very reliable.

UPS on the other hand, I deal with them daily in work & they are an absolute nightmare.

Just had a DPD van pull up outside. Delivery for my sister :mad: Got my hopes up :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭extrafluff

:eek: That's the stuff of nightmares.

Advertisement