Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The 'I've successfully ordered a PS5' thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

My DPD tracking from Smyths updated just now
    Everyone feckin chill. We know what we're doing.

Head Office

18/11/2020 at 15:59

• Registered Users Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭FixitFelix

silvara wrote: »
    Nothing received by me yet either

Nothing about my disc version either

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭breakfast roll

Just got an email from Argos...

Unfortunately, we won’t have any stock tomorrow but we should have some more arriving soon.  We’ll let you know (in advance) nearer the time with the full details.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭DaveyDave

Understandably people are feeling a bit worried and the patience is killing them but DPD have been very good lately. A good few of our parcels are DPD and they're very prompt. Got some CCTV kit delivered next day with standard delivery from Northern Ireland that wasn't even dispatched in the morning. Nothing has arrived late either. They've definitely improved in recent years.

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭jvrk

Still nothing from gamestop for disc version

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,245 ✭✭✭✭CSF

The majority of GameStop people still haven’t received ANYTHING in terms of communication right?

• Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭bigslick

Oat23 wrote: »

I read this part and instinctively refreshed my DPD notification before reading the rest of your message. :D:D

Point proven. Well played sir, well played

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭rm212

Kanney wrote: »
    Relax jesus :lol:

I am relaxed, I said slightly and emphasised it ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭Spooch

Gamestop usually sent me shipping emails at 8 in the evening for the games so hold your horses til later tonight. No sense worrying as there's nothing we can do either way

• Registered Users Posts: 5,567 ✭✭✭bennyl10

Unfortunately, we won’t have any stock tomorrow but we should have some more arriving soon.  We’ll let you know (in advance) nearer the time with the full details.

but all the people here saying Argos wouldnt have any were lying and didn't know what they were saying...

:P:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,245 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Spooch wrote: »
    Gamestop usually sent me shipping emails at 8 in the evening for the games so hold your horses til later tonight. No sense worrying as there's nothing we can do either way

Nah I’m genuinely furious at this point.

I swore to myself that I wasn’t gonna reach the point where I’m at the rage levels of all those people commenting on the social media pages and here I am literally restraining myself from doing so by ranting here

• Registered Users Posts: 3,311 ✭✭✭dan786

bennyl10 wrote: »
    but all the people here saying Argos wouldnt have any were lying and didn't know what they were saying...

:P:rolleyes:

Lol I feel for the guy who was out to prove me wrong in every post and saying I was spreading false news and Argos will definitely have them.

Argos Ireland had communicated day earlier to tell people they will have Xbox. So if they had PS5 they would have done the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 sharkkiller616

Nothing from GameStop so far today for me A friend of mine who ordered 2 disc consoles got his email this morning with a UPS tracking number.

• Registered Users Posts: 42 occne

Unfortunately, we won’t have any stock tomorrow but we should have some more arriving soon.

Saying 'some more arriving soon' implies they had any stock to begin with, they didn't.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Behanjin

CSF wrote: »
    The majority of GameStop people still haven’t received ANYTHING in terms of communication right?

I havent anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

Now a real update
    Your parcel is travelling through the DPD network

Head Office

18/11/2020 at 16:27

• Registered Users Posts: 4 fumblydrummer

Got my GS shipping confirmation this morning at 11. Disc version being delivered by UPS. Still no movement on the UPS page though, they haven't received the package yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭ian.f

Some of you guys with preorders are more frantic than us folk who don't have a preorder and are trying to source one tomorrow!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,510 ✭✭✭SK1979

Almost unheard of that no one on the thread has gotten one early.

Unless of course they're busy...

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭rm212

Now a real update

Got the same! :D:D:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 784 ✭✭✭Klair88

rm212 wrote: »
    Got the same! :D:D:D

Still nothing on mine but glad to see it moving elsewhere!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭leex

Did anybody hear anything from Currys about their "preorders"?

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭BlueEars

Just got my shipping confirmation for my disc version from Gamestop. They are using UPS ( im in Galway)but no further info on the UPS tracking site. I

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭BlueEars

Want to say a massive thank you to all on this site for being so helpful. My consoles are hiding out till Santa delivers them but hope y’all get yours asap and enjoy a weekend of gaming.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,495 ✭✭✭✭guil

Presume that is Argos UK?

• Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭Hayezer

leex wrote: »
    Did anybody hear anything from Currys about their "preorders"?

Absolutely nothing, you?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,643 ✭✭✭Doctor Jimbob

Klair88 wrote: »
    Still nothing on mine but glad to see it moving elsewhere!

Thank feck, nothing on mine either, I was getting worried it was just me!

• Registered Users Posts: 10 CollieD92

Still waiting on an update/email from Gamestop for my Digital Edition, still says "confirmed" on their website....

• Registered Users Posts: 784 ✭✭✭Klair88

Thank feck, nothing on mine either, I was getting worried it was just me!

Let’s worry together

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,290 ✭✭✭RoryMac

Klair88 wrote: »
    Let’s worry together

Can I join in?

Advertisement