Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The 'I've successfully ordered a PS5' thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,507 ✭✭✭Damo 2k9

Travelling through the network. Here we go lads!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,101 ✭✭✭McFly85

No DPD updates for me yet, but glad to know others are on the move! Now I could put it out of my mind, do something productive for a few hours and check later, or I could spend the evening obsessively refreshing the DPD page...

But I’ve checked 5 times since starting to write this post, so productivity is out the window!:D

Just got notification that my ps camera adapter is on its way.... Where's my goddamn ps5?!?!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,023 ✭✭✭Pipmae

I just got an email from Parcel Wizard to say my DPD order is due for delivery. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,885 ✭✭✭stephenl15

Delivery updated and parcel wizard email received.

Smyths/DPD. A great bunch of lads :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭silvara

Just got notification that my ps camera adapter is on its way.... Where's my goddamn ps5?!?!

Just got that email as well - pity we couldn’t purchase the console from them instead. Far more reliable lol

• Registered Users Posts: 5,290 ✭✭✭RoryMac

DPD updated for me too!!

Get in!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

My disc version from Gamestop shipped with UPS at 15:37 and it says I should have it tonight.

Would be surprised if I get it tonight but should have it tomorrow :D

• Registered Users Posts: 29,851 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

For all the peeps waiting on delivery..

• Registered Users Posts: 4 sharkkiller616

Just got invoice from GameStop. Happy days.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

Got shipping confirmation myself. UPS is the courier. Shows label created this morning at 10am, and nothing since. Package hasn't been collected yet

Edit - it shows label created 17/11/2020. So Monday­

• Registered Users Posts: 3,101 ✭✭✭McFly85

DPD mail received too!

It feels like Christmas Eve, there’s nothing like a new console launch!!

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭extrafluff

Just got my DPD notification.
    *It's happening gif*

:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭Inquitus

Your parcel is travelling through the DPD network

Head Office

18/11/2020 at 17:43

Now we are cooking with gas DPD! Got the email, hope it turns up tomorrow!

• Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭TheUnderfaker

So happy for all of you

Yswofqs.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,415 ✭✭✭.G.

Have to say hats off to Smyths. Been a clean painless exercise from start to finish and everything they've said has happened exactly as they said. None of the Gamestop messing.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭Inquitus

.G. wrote: »
    Have to say hats off to Smyths. Been a clean painless exercise from start to finish and everything they've said has happened exactly as they said. None of the Gamestop messing.

Aye, ordering was still a shítshow though, the website didn't want to play ball even after you had the PS5 in the basket! Just some good old F5ing and perserverance.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,415 ✭✭✭.G.

Inquitus wrote: »
    Aye, ordering was still a shítshow though, the website didn't want to play ball even after you had the PS5 in the basket! Just some good old F5ing and perserverance.

True but I've yet to come across a website that can handle these big product launches so they aren't alone there!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭Liamario

So happy for all of you

Yswofqs.jpg

Yes, I also share in the sentiment. tenor.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 784 ✭✭✭Klair88

DPD moving through network for me too thankfully. Time to get excited.

I really like the way DPD texts you the hour they’re due to arrive and they’re always quite accurate too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,311 ✭✭✭dan786

For Gamestop orders, the invoices and the tracking numbers should start flowing in shortly.

I've a click and collect for Jervis tomorrow. Then I have to go to work. Ultimate blue balling.

I have another ordered through Amazon for my brother. Stuck at the first stage of dispatched. **** him.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,251 ✭✭✭All_in_Flynn

No update from DPD for me yet unfortunately. Ordered from Smyths. My brothers order is moving through the network though
    :(

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭extrafluff

No update from DPD for me yet unfortunately. Ordered from Smyths. My brothers order is moving through the network though

Give it a while. It'll update. As someone else mentioned it's happening exactly as Smyths said it would. DPD are obviously handling quite a lot so will get to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭shrewdness

Got my update from DPD at 5.50 there. For anyone still on the original DPD notification, I wouldn't panic, they're just working their way through them all.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭brady12

Got email from GameStop saying it’s shipped and getting delivered by UPS

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭DaisyDLady

brady12 wrote: »
    Got email from GameStop saying it’s shipped and getting delivered by UPS

Digital or disk

• Registered Users Posts: 2,317 ✭✭✭rob808

same my nephew going through network mine stuck.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Folks Smyths have more than one warehouse so won't all be collected and scanned at the same time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10 CollieD92

Got email from Gamestop

"order has been processed and will ship shortly."

Digital Edition.

Advertisement