Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The 'I've successfully ordered a PS5' thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭Harambe

Finally got an email from game stop for digital edition PS5. Said they've processed the order and will be shipped shortly.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,577 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

If we send to the pickup point, probably won't be there until like 7 or 8 tomorrow am I correct in saying?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭brady12

DaisyDLady wrote: »
    Digital or disk

Disc

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭Harambe

Harambe wrote: »
    Finally got an email from game stop for digital edition PS5. Said they've processed the order and will be shipped shortly.

Follow up email now with tracking number for an post. Yes!

• Registered Users Posts: 33,819 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Got an email from Game UK saying that due to the amount of consoles to be shipped, Yodel have informed them some of the consoles may be delivered a day or two late. Will provide tracking details in a later email.

Guess I should switch Parcel Motel to home delivery in case it comes in over the weekend and the depot is closed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Smyths Click n Collect

Fresh pre authorisation on my credit card from Smyths

"Google Temporary Hold Smyths"

• Registered Users Posts: 7,870 ✭✭✭Grumpypants

Penn wrote: »
    Got an email from Game UK saying that due to the amount of consoles to be shipped, Yodel have informed them some of the consoles may be delivered a day or two late. Will provide tracking details in a later email.

Guess I should switch Parcel Motel to home delivery in case it comes in over the weekend and the depot is closed.

I just saw that on another site. And Yodel only told them today that they have an issue. If they had given a heads up they could have royal mailed it.

I've yet to hear anything from DHL. Just hoping I get a parcel motel notification in the morning to say they got it.

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭LeeroyJ.

Berty wrote: »
    Smyths Click n Collect

Fresh pre authorisation on my credit card from Smyths

"Google Temporary Hold Smyths"

You got a hold from smyths c&c? Argh now I'm nervous

• Registered Users Posts: 3 marcindpol

Ordered from Smyths. Status didn't change since Sunday on dpd website. App however shows in transit. Check dpd app people

• Registered Users Posts: 33,248 ✭✭✭✭CSF

dan786 wrote: »
    For Gamestop orders, the invoices and the tracking numbers should start flowing in shortly.

Where you getting that from? Oh please let that be the case!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

LeeroyJ. wrote: »
    You got a hold from smyths c&c? Argh now I'm nervous

Must be planning ahead to charge cards tonight and testing the waters early. Maybe for those where it failed might have gotten emails asking them to update between now and tomorrow, otherwise cancelled I'd say.

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭jvrk

Take it ready for ups means wont be shipped till tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,567 ✭✭✭bennyl10

Berty wrote: »
    Must be planning ahead to charge cards tonight and testing the waters early. Maybe for those where it failed might have gotten emails asking them to update between now and tomorrow, otherwise cancelled I'd say.

Ya could easily be an early ‘let’s just check This works’ before taking money tonight

For games and Xbox, money was actually taken around 9

• Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭witnessrenegade

My order is moving through the network, that has reduced the stress haha. Fairplay to Smyths

• Registered Users Posts: 10,495 ✭✭✭✭guil

Strangely enough, the money for the controller that I had ordered and another my wife ordered have gone back into both accounts. They were available to collect last week and still say pending on the orders page on smyths website

• Registered Users Posts: 29 Stephen.Walsh_

Don’t think you’ll find anywhere else where a few packages have been checked and tracked so anxiously :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,251 ✭✭✭All_in_Flynn

marcindpol wrote: »
    Ordered from Smyths. Status didn't change since Sunday on dpd website. App however shows in transit. Check dpd app people

Just checked the app and its travelling through the network. Thanks for that.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 16,905 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzo

Finally updated, looking good for tomorrow hopefully!

Your parcel is travelling through the DPD network

Head Office

18/11/2020 at 18:17

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,307 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Had a look at the charge times for my peripherals last week, just after 8pm.
    Received my c+c emails from Smyths about 10pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,251 ✭✭✭All_in_Flynn

Gonzo wrote: »
    Finally updated, looking good for tomorrow hopefully!

Head Office

18/11/2020 at 18:17

The website is definitely lagging behind the app. Its still showing as data received on the website for me but the app has a travelling through network update at 18:06.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,495 ✭✭✭✭guil

F1ngers wrote: »
    Had a look at the charge times for my peripherals last week, just after 8pm.
    Received my c+c emails from Smyths about 10pm.

Did you collect the peripherals?

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭extrafluff

Game blaming the size of the console on not being able to guarantee delivery. Jesus that's shocking.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,307 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

guil wrote: »
    Did you collect the peripherals?

I did.
    A little after 9am next morning.
    Small queue, done in a few mins.

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭Soap MacTavish

got invoice and separate tracking email out gamestop within last hour there, ups delivering

• Registered Users Posts: 39 Mswifter

HYPE

Head Office

HYPE

SCREAMING

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,486 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Smyths click and collect messages just dropped. The clicks have now finished, it is time for the collect.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 258 ✭✭Liamo_mu

Nothing on my Smyth's click and collect order......

• Registered Users Posts: 554 ✭✭✭Paul MCM

Liamo_mu wrote: »
    Nothing on my Smyth's click and collect order......

Same here

• Registered Users Posts: 944 ✭✭✭Kremin

Money just got taken for my c&c

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 415 ✭✭og2k7

Kremin wrote: »
    Money just got taken for my c&c

Amazon just shipped the disc version. Irish address

Advertisement