Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The 'I've successfully ordered a PS5' thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭thorbarry

og2k7 wrote: »
    Amazon just shipped the disc version. Irish address

Whats the estimated delivery date? Still waiting here....

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭Saz2020

To all the pre order pps, hope ye all get yer console by this time tomorrow. And to the pps like myself with no pre orders, hopefully we'll get one this side of Christmas. Enjoy x

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

Zero-Cool wrote: »
    You get NBA 2K? We can go wreck the city.

I would love nothing better Zero, but I would not give that shower of C~*ts another cent after they robbed me of my game and extra currency last game.

I do miss the game.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,467 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Jesus the sale in the morning on the Harvey Norman site will be manic

Getting one will be like Hens Teeth

• Registered Users Posts: 3,311 ✭✭✭dan786

Smyths payment taken from Revolut.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,415 ✭✭✭.G.

My Smyths C&C money just taken too.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,307 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Smyths payment taken from wirecard.

• Registered Users Posts: 42 theshea

Anyone any luck with yesterdays Pulse order from currys?
    Still says "On Hold" for me, bit crap if they never had enough stock.

• Registered Users Posts: 554 ✭✭✭Paul MCM

What store lads? Still waiting to hear myself

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Whatdoyoumean

For those using DPD, what have been peoples experience collecting from a pickup point? I had to reroute my delivery as they were unable to change my home address. Wasn’t chancing it going to my old address!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 784 ✭✭✭Klair88

Friend of mine is getting his click and collect PS5 off my card. Just been charged there by Smyths for it

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

CSF wrote: »
    Digital or disc? Still waiting for any form of communication. Would fully make my day to get an email like that.

Disc.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,311 ✭✭✭dan786

For anyone that collected games from Smyths recently do you need the card you pay with , I dont see why they would need it if already charged but its on their site. I dont have the card I paid with as was Revolut disposable one use card.

"On arrival at the Click & Collect Counter at your selected store you will need: 1) your unique Order Number or your barcode, 2) the credit or debit card used to order the item and 3) Photo identification"

• Registered Users Posts: 3,157 ✭✭✭Markitron

Just got charged by Smyths too, Blanch store

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭Arcadeheroes

Money taken from my account from Smyths !!
    Thank Jesus for that
    Well..that was fun , see you guys again 7 years time for the next console launch :D !!
    Happy Gaming !!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,441 ✭✭✭forzacalcio

Just taken from me here too. Phew

• Closed Accounts Posts: 258 ✭✭Liamo_mu

Charge from Smyths c&c is pending in my account now.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,157 ✭✭✭Markitron

Money taken from my account from Smyths !!
    Thank Jesus for that
    Well..that was fun , see you guys again 7 years time for the next console launch :D !!
    Happy Gaming !!:D

You are not getting a Pro?

Filthy casual

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

dan786 wrote: »
    For anyone that collected games from Smyths recently do you need the card you pay with , I dont see why they would need it if already charged but its on their site. I dont have the card I paid with as was Revolut disposable one use card.

"On arrival at the Click & Collect Counter at your selected store you will need: 1) your unique Order Number or your barcode, 2) the credit or debit card used to order the item and 3) Photo identification"

I had to have my confirmation email for my games today and ID very strict aswell they were.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

Klair88 wrote: »
    Friend of mine is getting his click and collect PS5 off my card. Just been charged there by Smyths for it

Also got charged at 20:16 by my store (Sligo) which is closing at 9pm. Seems to all be happening now and soon the folks with Smyths orders will be able to relax for the night!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭Arcadeheroes

Markitron wrote: »
    You are not getting a Pro?

Filthy casual

Oh god !! I almost forgot about the pro :eek:
    Ok 2 years time !! we go again !! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 554 ✭✭✭Paul MCM

Never been happier to see €499 leave my bank account.

It’s on

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

I’m paying by credit card. No charge and no email yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,331 ✭✭✭Cotts72

theshea wrote: »
    Anyone any luck with yesterdays Pulse order from currys?
    Still says "On Hold" for me, bit crap if they never had enough stock.

I never logged in when ordering so I cant even check the order the status! emailed earlier but as expected no reply! will be very pissed off if we are left to wait fornew stock especially when the likes of HN and argos may get them in stock in the mean time

• Registered Users Posts: 3,491 ✭✭✭thebostoncrab

Just got my tracker for disked version from GS, with An Post....but only the console, no update on my games yet 🙈. So likely the console will arrive but no games yet, which I don’t mind too much, can always download something while I wait for Spidey and AC

• Registered Users Posts: 10,495 ✭✭✭✭guil

Money taken from mine and wifes now. Smyths C+C

Smyths just charged my card for my click and collect.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,965 ✭✭✭jonerkinsella

Smyths just took money for.c&c. Sorted.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,851 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Wonda-Boy wrote: »
    I would love nothing better Zero, but I would not give that shower of C~*ts another cent after they robbed me of my game and extra currency last game.

I do miss the game.

I don't blame you one bit man. This is a hate buy for me. I know I'll give out about it but know I'll get it eventually so just gonna get it over with.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,851 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

For everyone saying Smyths took payment, are ye just checking yer account or get cc transaction texts? I can't see any option with BOI to get text alerts.

Advertisement