Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The 'I've successfully ordered a PS5' thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,157 ✭✭✭Markitron

PTH2009 wrote: »
    how come the stock is so low compared to when the PS4 was launched ??

Its actually launching with twice as many units than the PS4 did, demand is much higher.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,620 ✭✭✭Graham_B18C

Argos UK have the digital one for sale on their website. I'm holding tight in the hopes of a disk version later this morning

• Registered Users Posts: 3,056 ✭✭✭sticker

Anyone else here have official confirmed order from GS but no funds taken or email on dispatch?

7am on launch day and NOTHING for me...

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭silvara

sticker wrote: »
    Anyone else here have official confirmed order from GS but no funds taken or email on dispatch?

I had the money taken last Friday (for home delivery), but have heard nothing since :(
    Their Facebook page has loads of people in the same boat..,

• Registered Users Posts: 7,002 ✭✭✭El Gato De Negocios

Amazon hasn't updated from this since yesterday, got no email from them so dunno if it will come today or not.

• Advertisement

silvara wrote: »
    I had the money taken last Friday (for home delivery), but have heard nothing since :(
    Their Facebook page has loads of people in the same boat..,

I wouldnt mind if they took my money - but no payment taken. Shocking!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,906 ✭✭✭✭whatawaster

My UPS delivery departed their Tamworth facility at 3 am. Still saying Friday delivery, but i still hold some vain hope I’ll get it tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭silvara

I wouldnt mind if they took my money - but no payment taken. Shocking!

Yeah that is worrying, hope you hear something soon!
    I just wish they’d send out an official update rather than ignore all social media

silvara wrote: »
    Yeah that is worrying, hope you hear something soon!
    I just wish they’d send out an official update rather than ignore all social media

Agreed - Very poor service, I'm gutted.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,254 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Exact same. I’m in the boat now where I will genuinely never order anything from GameStop again. F*ck them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,295 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

Some lad on HUKD just posted this. They seriously robbed his console and have now reported it missing. I'd be down at that depot with a baseball bat if that was me :D

8Hwm0uC.jpg

My UPS delivery departed their Tamworth facility at 3 am. Still saying Friday delivery, but i still hold some vain hope I’ll get it tomorrow

Unless it's UPS Express it won't be scanned in at their Dublin depot until later this evening based on my dealings with UPS for the past few years. Always some time between 3pm and 7pm when it arrives in Dublin after leaving Tamworth in the middle of the night.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 irishps5fan!

Oat23 wrote: »
    Some lad on HUKD just posted this. They seriously robbed his console and have now reported it missing. I'd be down at that depot with a baseball bat if that was me :D

8Hwm0uC.jpg

Unless it's UPS Express it won't be scanned in at their Dublin depot until later this evening based on my dealings with UPS for the past few years. Always some time between 3pm and 7pm when it arrives in Dublin after leaving Tamworth in the middle of the night.

what a nightmare!

CSF wrote: »
    Exact same. I’m in the boat now where I will genuinely never order anything from GameStop again. F*ck them.

I know. Very frustrating. The radio silence is the killer.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,931 ✭✭✭Mr Crispy

Amazon hasn't updated from this since yesterday, got no email from them so dunno if it will come today or not.

I'm about ten thousand ahead of you in the queue, and mine only updated at around 04:30. No email either, so I wouldn't worry just yet!

• Registered Users Posts: 28,120 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Tomorrow is Friday :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,311 ✭✭✭dan786

Amazon :

Thursday, 19 November
    3:27 AM
    Package arrived at the final delivery station
    Dublin, IE

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭Tsdckcaj

Mine still hasn't moved since Saturday...

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭Madman08

I'm in the same boat with Gamestop. I pre-ordered in June in store. Paid off the balance last Thursday as soon as I got their mail. Money was only taken Tuesday night/Wednesday morning and no sign of a dispatch mail yet.

I was told I was in the 50's for people who ordered, so very likely is get a console on release.

If I get it tomorrow I'll be happy enough, but I will be feckin' raging if it's later than that...

• Registered Users Posts: 39 DinoSteve

Anyone get an update for smyths + ups mine still says they only have label.

• Registered Users Posts: 944 ✭✭✭Kremin

8Hwm0uC.jpg

Hate to see it but it's definitely going to happen plenty over the coming days/weeks.

Someone on Reddit almost had theirs robbed as Target put the docking label on the outside with ps5 visible and he had to hunt down the driver at targets facility to get it back, absolute joke

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 579 ✭✭✭keyboard_cat

DinoSteve wrote: »

Mine was picked up late last night and has made its way down to Galway overnight. But is now saying delivery by end of day Friday :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭JimBurnley

DinoSteve wrote: »

No update on mine yet either

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭Ericaa

Just got mine in Smyths Waterford, I'm buzzing!

Hope you all get sorted lads

• Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭FedoraTheAura

Started letting people in 1 at a time in my Smyths too. Here we goooo

• Registered Users Posts: 39 DinoSteve

Mine was picked up late last night and has made its way down to Galway overnight. But is now saying delivery by end of day Friday :(

I dunno of I should wait about or go do **** today.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,295 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

Kremin wrote: »
    Hate to see it but it's definitely going to happen plenty over the coming days/weeks.

Someone on Reddit almost had theirs robbed as Target put the docking label on the outside with ps5 visible and he had to hunt down the driver at targets facility to get it back, absolute joke

It was FedEx who tried to rob it but yeah, not smart by Target to do that. Read that thread last night before I went to bed. The FedEx guy was 100% attempting to rob it for himself based on the story the OP told :D

Hopefully the queues move fast because it's all paid for and everyone there at 8 is for the console .

• Registered Users Posts: 7,643 ✭✭✭Doctor Jimbob

Seriously regretting not going for collection now haha. Enjoy you lucky feckers!

It was FedEx who tried to rob it but yeah, not smart by Target to do that. Read that thread last night before I went to bed. The FedEx guy was 100% attempting to rob it for himself based on the story the OP told :D

Oh yeah sorry! Still too early

It's insane that some drivers will get away with it in this day and age when it's scanned at every step of the way

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,931 ✭✭✭Mr Crispy

If I was to order a DualSense for click and collect today, it'd hardly be processed and ready by lunchtime, would it?

Advertisement