Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The 'I've successfully ordered a PS5' thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 784 ✭✭✭Klair88

R.F. wrote: »
    Same as me, im in Gorey

I’m in Gorey too and I’ve the same. I really hope it updates soon

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭Harambe

My digital PS5 from game stop is out for delivery since 6 this morning. Woohoo so excited!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,931 ✭✭✭Mr Crispy

My Amazon order is now out for delivery. It's still only saying it will be delivered by 9PM.

• Registered Users Posts: 572 ✭✭✭R.F.

Klair88 wrote: »
    I’m in Gorey too and I’ve the same. I really hope it updates soon

I checked saved txt's and last 2 DPD delvieries for me in June and July, I didnt get txt until after just 10am and delvieries beween 11-12

So hopefully this will be similar

• Registered Users Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭shrewdness

Got the "out on van for delivery" update at 8.16, but no text/email with the hour slot like DPD usually send.

Guess that's me parked at the front door until they arrive so!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭OmegaRed

Some joke. I swore I wasn't going to get annoyed but this is ridiculous. No communication from gamestop whatsoever.

I'm really happy for people who rocked up to store this morning with and without preorders and got a console but what was the point in pre-ordering online when god only knows when you'll get a console. No dispatch today means it will likely be Monday before it arrives and even then, that's still not guaranteed based on people who ordered an xbox and still haven't received an order.

Money taken and no communication / update. They have really burried their heads in the sand...

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭Oymyakon

I take it there was no online stock anywhere at 8am as some were saying? Was busy with work so never got to check! Hope everyone gets sorted and enjoy the new console!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,577 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

In transit...

No text yet, I think she is here around 1PM usually...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,885 ✭✭✭stephenl15

Got an email from Parcel Wizard that there will be a one day delay in delivery. It says my parcel has been incorrectly routed. **** right off. It's in the depot close by like ffs

• Registered Users Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭JimBurnley

Feels like this should be my screensaver, number of times I've checked it and still no change

"Label Created

14/11/2020 - 15:53

Ireland"

Come on UPS, you can do this!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,348 ✭✭✭GhostyMcGhost

OmegaRed wrote: »
    I'm really happy for people who rocked up to store this morning with and without preorders and got a console but what was the point in pre-ordering online when god only knows when you'll get a console

Who got consoles without a preorder? If they did hand them out I’d go full on Michael Douglas too

• Registered Users Posts: 928 ✭✭✭robfowler78

Are all smyths open at 8? Is that the opening times or just for launch?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,438 ✭✭✭RedXIV

OmegaRed wrote: »
    Some joke. I swore I wasn't going to get annoyed but this is ridiculous. No communication from gamestop whatsoever.

I'm really happy for people who rocked up to store this morning with and without preorders and got a console but what was the point in pre-ordering online when god only knows when you'll get a console. No dispatch today means it will likely be Monday before it arrives and even then, that's still not guaranteed based on people who ordered an xbox and still haven't received an order.

Money taken and no communication / update. They have really burried their heads in the sand...

I'm right there with ya buddy. Preordered in Feb but no comms on when it's coming at all now. Trying not to get annoyed but all I want is an update!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭FixitFelix

Rossi IRL wrote: »
    Back up now

Tracking still says in Dublin since yesterday.

Mine says out for delivery since 5am

• Registered Users Posts: 3,491 ✭✭✭thebostoncrab

My disk version with GS is being delivers by An Post....and current tracker says it’s out for delivery, so looks like the delays with An Posts deliveries are not affecting this!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭OmegaRed

RedXIV wrote: »
    I'm right there with ya buddy. Preordered in Feb but no comms on when it's coming at all now. Trying not to get annoyed but all I want is an update!

Even if I just had someone email / call and say, "look, you'll get it on x date" but nothing.

Their Facebook and Twitter is inundated with people looking for updates like. Has anyone been to a store yet and what are staff saying? They must feel like Cannon fodder...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

FixitFelix wrote: »
    Mine says out for delivery since 5am

Looks like it will be a quite day for me so

• Registered Users Posts: 15,295 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

My disk version with GS is being delivers by An Post....and current tracker says it’s out for delivery, so looks like the delays with An Posts deliveries are not affecting this!

Someone had a theory that it is pallets coming in from outside Ireland that are mostly affected and I think he could be right. I had an order from a shop in the UK delivered by An Post via Hermes and it took 12 days. My pulse headset from Amazon has been stuck in Dublin since Saturday too.

I don't think domestic priority/express mail is suffering as much.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,103 ✭✭✭McFly85

Mr Crispy wrote: »
    My Amazon order is now out for delivery. It's still only saying it will be delivered by 9PM.

I think Amazon always says by 9pm. Last time I got a delivery like that it actually arrived at 11.30 in the morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,103 ✭✭✭McFly85

Just got a text to say it’ll be here by 11! Perfect for getting it setup at lunch. EXCITED!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,539 ✭✭✭brevity

DPD are delivering “mine” between half 1 and 2 this afternoon. I’m in North Cork. Good updates from smyths and Dpd to be fair.

Unfortunately I am unable to keep it and have sold it to a friend.

:(

My DPD just updated. On a van and out for delivery. Just waiting for that text with the timeframe now

Finally an update

Your parcel is on a van and due for delivery, between 11:43 - 12:43

Dpd Wexford

19/11/2020 at 8:20

• Registered Users Posts: 10,577 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

Fieldog wrote: »
    In transit...

No text yet, I think she is here around 1PM usually...

Mine is gone back to the network thingy now

Getting paranoid I won't have it today and I have 2 days off

• Registered Users Posts: 944 ✭✭✭Kremin

Queue wasn't too bad at Smyth's probably about 25 mins, they had a stack of pages with 10 labels with names on each so by my count they had at least 100 consoles in one shop

Finally an update

Your parcel is on a van and due for delivery, between 11:43 - 12

Dpd Wexford

19/11/2020 at 8:20

I reckon mine and yours are on the same van lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,041 ✭✭✭Unearthly

Just waiting on my DPD to update

They're usually early for me but I'd imagine today is very busy

I reckon mine and yours are on the same van lol.

Just got a txt and an email too. So its all good. Delivery driver name is Reis

Just got a txt and an email too. So its all good. Delivery driver name is Reis

No text or email for me. Does it say a time frame?

• Advertisement

No text or email for me. Does it say a time frame?

Yup hour window of 11:43-12:43

Advertisement