Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RaspberryPi 1, KODI 18.8 and Netflix

Options
  • 06-10-2020 8:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 784 ✭✭✭

Hi Folks

Thought I might find someone here with a similar issue...

ok, to cut to the chase, I've a Raspberry pi set up so i can use a tv as a smart tv and run Netflix on it.
    I've gotton as far as loading the Netflix add-on but there seems to be a known issue with the 'username' & 'Password' , these dont work. Some Authentication Key is an alternative but I cant find any information on this...
    Has anyone tried similer...Its A Pi 1 I have , Kodi 18.8 ....

Cheers
    R

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,754 ✭✭✭✭Inquitus

Hi Folks

Thought I might find someone here with a similar issue...

ok, to cut to the chase, I've a Raspberry pi set up so i can use a tv as a smart tv and run Netflix on it.
    I've gotton as far as loading the Netflix add-on but there seems to be a known issue with the 'username' & 'Password' , these dont work. Some Authentication Key is an alternative but I cant find any information on this...
    Has anyone tried similer...Its A Pi 1 I have , Kodi 18.8 ....

Cheers
    R

Couldn't find much, does your email use below format that apparently doesn't work with Kodi and Netflix?
    NOTE: It is known that e-mail addresses containing the plus sign like name+surname@dom.com cause "incorrect password" errors. In this case the only solutions are: Change account e-mail, or try use the phone number as login.

Advertisement