Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Card Disappeared from Online Banking

Options
  • 06-10-2020 10:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 475 ✭✭

Hi,

One of my cards is no longer on my online banking. I use this card frequently and my other cards/accounts are still visible. I tried ringing and was holding for an hour and gave up.

Can I get help please.

Thanks,

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 483 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Richard F

Hi PHG,

Thanks for getting in touch with us today. 

We're sorry to hear this. Can we ask is this in relation to a UK Credit Card?

If not, it would be best to log in on 365online.com and select "service desk" > "ask a question", one of our colleagues will be happy to look into this further for you.

Thanks,
    Richard

• Registered Users Posts: 475 ✭✭PHG

Hi Richard,

Yes a UK Credit Card. I installed the new app and though it lets you select an Irish number it does not accept it. This is due to  to no inputting enough numbers, UK has 1 extra digit which it would allow. I can not move to the next stage of registering as a result.

I have rang the helplines but just constantly on hold.

My UK current account till appears on my online banking. 

• Registered Users Posts: 5 ashtreehouse

Just to let PHG know they're not alone.  I've just logged into 365online to service my credit card, and it's vanished from the list of available accounts.  How am I supposed to pay my debt and not incur a late fee or blot on my credit rating?

PHG wrote: »
    Hi Richard,

Yes a UK Credit Card. I installed the new app and though it lets you select an Irish number it does not accept it. This is due to  to no inputting enough numbers, UK has 1 extra digit which it would allow. I can not move to the next stage of registering as a result.

[font=Arial, sans-serif]Hi PHG,[/font]
    [font=Arial, sans-serif] [/font]
    [font=Arial, sans-serif]Thanks for getting back to us. [/font][font=Arial, sans-serif]When registering your card, can we please confirm that you are selecting ROI Contact number from the drop down menu? If you continue to experience difficulties it would be best to get in touch with Jaja on 0345 3098 099. A member of the team will be with you as soon as possible.[/font]
    [font=Arial, sans-serif]Thanks,[/font]
    [font=Arial, sans-serif]Richard[/font]

• Registered Users Posts: 5 ashtreehouse

>>> it would be best to get in touch with Jaja on 0345 3098 099<<<

Good luck with that.  I've currently been on hold for over an hour.

• Advertisement

Just to let PHG know they're not alone.  I've just logged into 365online to service my credit card, and it's vanished from the list of available accounts.  How am I supposed to pay my debt and not incur a late fee or blot on my credit rating?
    [font=Arial, sans-serif]Hi Ashtreehouse, [/font]
    [font=Arial, sans-serif]We have responded to your query on your other post here.[/font]

Hi Richard,

[font=Arial, sans-serif]Thanks for getting back to us. [/font][font=Arial, sans-serif]When registering your card, can we please confirm that you are selecting ROI Contact number from the drop down menu? If you continue to experience difficulties it would be best to get in touch with Jaja on 0345 3098 099. A member of the team will be with you as soon as possible.[/font]
    Hi,

Yes I have. Like the other poster I have just been kept on hold for over an hour 3 days in a row.

Whoever decided on this split must have never been involved in any type of design before and both apps show a serious lack of testing. I know not your fault Richard but terrible idea.

Hi Richard,

Hi,

Yes I have. Like the other poster I have just been kept on hold for over an hour 3 days in a row.

Whoever decided on this split must have never been involved in any type of design before and both apps show a serious lack of testing. I know not your fault Richard but terrible idea.
    I'm out of the country so cannot ring Jaja and 0345 numbers are not free to ring. Not paying for a call when the fault is not of my design. Can I be contacted directly via phone to sort this put please?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland Reps

Hi Richard,

Hi,

I'm out of the country so cannot ring Jaja and 0345 numbers are not free to ring. Not paying for a call when the fault is not of my design. Can I be contacted directly via phone to sort this put please?
    Thanks for getting back to us here on Boards. Can we ask that you send us a Private message with your full name as it appears on the card and your contact information and we can certainly pass this onto the team to look into further for you. 

Thanks Jen

Advertisement