Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

JAMMA Mr Driller G + flyers

• 06-10-2020 11:14am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,285 ✭✭✭

ITEM: Mr Driller G JAMMA board + flyers
    POST\COLLECTION: Whatever works, Parcel Motel works well and I can cover that cost if PM2PM. Will be packed up good
    PRICE: 100e
    PAYMENT METHODS: Paypal

Bought from ondafly (reusing his photos!) early last year, had a blast playing it but looking to move some stuff on and this is on that list.
    Very clean PCB, seems to be either getting collectable or very over priced on eBay :)
    attachment.php?attachmentid=528437&stc=1&d=1601979065
    attachment.php?attachmentid=528438&stc=1&d=1601979065

More photos upon request :)

Comments

PM'd

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,184 ✭✭✭ondafly

Great photos :) - the attract sequence on this game is nearly worth it alone, regardless of gameplay

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭geotrig

its been a long time since i've played driller g and i think i still have a driller 2 ,but someone remind me what the picture is like for g ? is it that crappy namco interlaced sh1t?

this would have also been a great match for jb cyberlead !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,285 ✭✭✭KeRbDoG

geotrig wrote: »
    its been a long time since i've played driller g and i think i still have a driller 2 ,but someone remind me what the picture is like for g ? is it that crappy namco interlaced sh1t?

this would have also been a great match for jb cyberlead !

It seems that in the options, interlacing can be switches on/off - I can confirm if needed

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭geotrig

KeRbDoG wrote: »
    It seems that in the options, interlacing can be switches on/off - I can confirm if needed

Nah was just curious more than anything,its been a long time 10+ years since i had driller g

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,285 ✭✭✭KeRbDoG

SOLD to Mr.mozie81! This can be archived please mods

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement