Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My credit card has vanished from 356, and 'Jaja' isn't working.

Options
  • 06-10-2020 2:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

This morning I logged into 365 to pay my B of I mastercard bill.  All my other accounts were there, but it had vanished from the list.

After a long, LONG wait, I got through to B of I, and was told that all credit cards had been handed over to 'Jaja' and that I'd have to download the 'Jaja' app to service my account.

I down loaded the app and tried to register giving my B of I card details.  It refused to let me register because it didn't recognise the details.

I tried to register with Jaja online.  Same thing. 

I phoned Jaja.  The 'robot' wouldn't even connect me because it didn't recognise my credit card number.

Frankly, I think B of I is treating customers shamefully - I'd be VERY grateful for any advice on how I'm supposed to pay my debt and avoid late fees or a bad credit record.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 483 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Richard F

[font=Arial, sans-serif]Hi Ashtreehouse,[/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif]Thanks for checking this with us today on Boards.ie.[/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif]We’re sorry you’re having problems with the new BOI UK Credit card app. Can we ask are you [/font][font=Arial, sans-serif]still able to make transfers to this credit card on your 365? To check this app for you, it would be best to link in with Jaja on 03453098099.[/font]
    [font=Arial, sans-serif] [/font]
    [font=Arial, sans-serif]Thanks,[/font]
    [font=Arial, sans-serif]Richard[/font]

• Registered Users Posts: 5 ashtreehouse

[font=Arial, sans-serif]Thanks for checking this with us today on Boards.ie.[/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif]We’re sorry you’re having problems with the new BOI UK Credit card app. Can we ask are you [/font][font=Arial, sans-serif]still able to make transfers to this credit card on your 365? To check this app for you, it would be best to link in with Jaja on 03453098099.[/font]
    To sum up.

My BoI mastercard account has vanished from 365, both the app and on-line via my PC.  I need to pay some cash into it to avoid late fees, and I'd also like to be able to access it to see what transactions have occurred.

I phoned BoI and was told I'd have to use the Jaja app.  I downloaded the app.  It won't let me register because it doesn't recognise my BoI card details.

I tried to register on line.  Same problem.

I tried to phone them.  First I gave my BoI card number and was dumped from the call because it was unrecognised.  I tried again, and have currently been on hold for just over 75 minutes.

I'm nearly 70, in bad health, and can really do without this hassle.  I've been a BoI customer since I was a student, but I swear, once I get this sorted out, I'm done.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland Reps

To sum up.

My BoI mastercard account has vanished from 365, both the app and on-line via my PC.  I need to pay some cash into it to avoid late fees, and I'd also like to be able to access it to see what transactions have occurred.

I phoned BoI and was told I'd have to use the Jaja app.  I downloaded the app.  It won't let me register because it doesn't recognise my BoI card details.

I tried to phone them.  First I gave my BoI card number and was dumped from the call because it was unrecognised.  I tried again, and have currently been on hold for just over 75 minutes.

I'm nearly 70, in bad health, and can really do without this hassle.  I've been a BoI customer since I was a student, but I swear, once I get this sorted out, I'm done.
    Hi there, 

thanks for getting back to us here on Boards. We are very sorry to hear that this has been your experience. Can we ask that you send us a Private Message with the full name as it appears on your credit card and your contact details and we would be happy to look into this further for you. 

Thanks Jen

• Registered Users Posts: 5 ashtreehouse

To sum up.

Hi there, 

thanks for getting back to us here on Boards. We are very sorry to hear that this has been your experience. Can we ask that you send us a Private Message with the full name as it appears on your credit card and your contact details and we would be happy to look into this further for you. 

Thanks Jen
    Thanks for trying to help, but I just can't take this stress any more, and in any case, I don't want to have my bank accounts in one place and my credit card in another.  I'm currently in the process of transferring all my BoI accounts to another bank.

I don't do this lightly, as I've been a BoI customer for over 50 years, but enough is enough.  I think BoI has treated its customers very shabbily.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland Reps

To sum up.

Hi there, 

Thanks Jen
    Thanks for trying to help, but I just can't take this stress any more, and in any case, I don't want to have my bank accounts in one place and my credit card in another.  I'm currently in the process of transferring all my BoI accounts to another bank.

I don't do this lightly, as I've been a BoI customer for over 50 years, but enough is enough.  I think BoI has treated its customers very shabbily.
    We are very sorry to hear this. If you do change your mind please send us a DM and we would be happy to look into this further. We do understand your frustrations and we appreciate all feedback we receive from our customers. 

Please be assured that we will certainly pass this onto the team. 

If we can help with anything else please feel free to get back in touch with us. 

Thanks Jen

• Advertisement
Advertisement