If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung - The Frame 55inch - One Connect Cable Length

Options

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

roarlad wrote: »
    Can you confirm what length cable (One Connect - Invisible Cable) comes with this?
    https://www.richersounds.com/tv-projectors/samsung-the-frame-qe55ls03t.html

and if it is only the 5m version, would you be able to recommend somewhere to obtain the 10/15m versions of the cable to go with it?
    Hi Roarlad.

Thanks for the post.

The Frame TV's are excellent!!!

I can't see any mention of the length in the manual so I will need to do some further digging on this.

The 2019 versions only came with a 5 meter and you could then purchase a 10 or 15 meter.

I'll investigate more in the morning and revert back as soon as I get the info.

Kenny.

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭roarlad

Can you confirm what length cable (One Connect - Invisible Cable) comes with this?

and if it is only the 5m version, would you be able to recommend somewhere to obtain the 10/15m versions of the cable to go with it?
    Hi Roarlad.

Thanks for the post.

I can't see any mention of the length in the manual so I will need to do some further digging on this.

The 2019 versions only came with a 5 meter and you could then purchase a 10 or 15 meter.

Kenny.
    Thanks Kenny, 

I'm looking to buy the tv, but want to sort out the cable first, as otherwise its pointless. 
    My plan is to have the tv on the wall and the One Connect Box 7m away connected to SKY/Broadband etc. 

Hi Roarlad.

Thanks for the post.

Kenny.
    Thanks Kenny, 

I'm looking to buy the tv, but want to sort out the cable first, as otherwise its pointless. 
    My plan is to have the tv on the wall and the One Connect Box 7m away connected to SKY/Broadband etc. 
    Hey Roarlad.

No problem at all.

As soon as I get the info in the morning from Samsung I'll post straight back to you.

Enjoy your evening.

Kenny.

Hey Roarland.

I manged to get some info from Samsung.

It does come with a free 5 meter cable and a 10 meter and 15 meter can be purchased separately.

However they could not give me a price for these or when they will be available. The 2019 versions will not work with the NEW 2020 range.

Let me know your thoughts.

Kenny.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.