If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ROTEL CD11 TRIB+1M CHORD CLEARWAY RCA

Options
  • 06-10-2020 9:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭

Hey, RS Team in Belfast,

What is the absolute best in GBP you can do for me, vip member for the above CD player (black) + chord interconnect delivered to Limerick. I see CD deck has free shipping,

How does the CD 11 Match up to the newer CD6007 for normal CD disc playback? I know the Rotel has no fancy usb.

kind regards,
    Thomas.
    ps: The (Rotel) unit I take it can play CDR home burned audio, Verbatim etc?

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

parasomnia wrote: »
    Hey, RS Team in Belfast,

What is the absolute best in GBP you can do for me, vip member for the above CD player (black) + chord interconnect delivered to Limerick. I see CD deck has free shipping,

How does the CD 11 Match up to the newer CD6007 for normal CD disc playback? I know the Rotel has no fancy usb.

kind regards,
    Thomas.
    Hi Thomas.

Thanks for the post.

I have yet to have a play with the Rotel here at the store as they are a pretty new product for ourselves.
    Going on the Rotel name it will be a very good CD player.
    I have hunted the spec sheet and owners manual and can find no mention of player or not playing CDR discs.
    I could offer the Rotel CD11 Tribute for £385 and the Chord Clearway PH-PH 1 meter for £79.00
    Total would then be £464 delivered.

The Marantz CD6007 has just won a 5 star review in What HiFi and also best CD player under £500 so it would be the one that I would personally go for.
    Marantz is always very hard to beat!
    I could offer the same deal on this as the Rotel.
    https://www.richersounds.ie/p-204961-marantz-cd6007-blck-cd-player.aspx

We have tried our display Marantz to confirm and it will play CDR and CDRW's

Let me know your thoughts.

Kenny.

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭parasomnia

Hey, RS Team in Belfast,

kind regards,
    Thomas.
    Hi Thomas.

Thanks for the post.

I have yet to have a play with the Rotel here at the store as they are a pretty new product for ourselves.
    I have hunted the spec sheet and owners manual and can find no mention of player or not playing CDR discs.
    I could offer the Rotel CD11 Tribute for £385 and the Chord Clearway PH-PH 1 meter for £79.00

The Marantz CD6007 has just won a 5 star review in What HiFi and also best CD player under £500 so it would be the one that I would personally go for.

Kenny.
    Thank you Kenny for your reply+offer,

The Rotel is the final Ken.I contribution I believe (Marantz guru, hence Tribute name) so one would expect a decent sounding unit.

I will have a think about it a few days, do you have any info if Marantz are going to spring a finely tuned UK edition CD6007 on us like they did with the 6006?

• Company Representative Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

Hey, RS Team in Belfast,

kind regards,
    Thomas.
    Hi Thomas.

Thanks for the post.

Kenny.
    Thank you Kenny for your reply+offer,

The Rotel is the final Ken.I contribution I believe (Marantz guru, hence Tribute name) so one would expect a decent sounding unit.

I will have a think about it a few days, do you have any info if Marantz are going to spring a finely tuned UK edition CD6007 on us like they did with the 6006?
    Hey Thomas.

Yes, Ken Ishiwata used to do the KI Sig range at Marantz and they were amazing and highly sought after (Even still today).

No word yet if there will be a Special edition 6007 at the moment but anything could happen :)

Let me know once you have had a think about things.

Any questions please drop me a post or PM.

Kenny.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.