Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Standing Orders

Options
  • 07-10-2020 2:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,106 ✭✭✭

Can you please tell me why I have suddenly had an issue with standing orders going out of my account my pay day?

I have now received an unpaid standing order fee when in reality there was more than enough money in the account as my wages went in

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland Reps

Can you please tell me why I have suddenly had an issue with standing orders going out of my account my pay day?

I have now received an unpaid standing order fee when in reality there was more than enough money in the account as my wages went in
    Hi Katie, 

thanks for getting in touch with us here today. 

Generally standing orders are presented for very first thing in the morning and if there is insufficient funds in the account an unpaid fee will automatically be applied to your account. 

To have this looked into further for you we would recommend that you raise this by logging into your account through the main website, select service desk and Ask a Question and one of our colleagues here will be more than happy to help look into this. 

Thanks Jen

• Registered Users Posts: 1,106 ✭✭✭katiek102010

Jen I have done that now.  

• Registered Users Posts: 1,106 ✭✭✭katiek102010

Hi Katie, 

Generally standing orders are presented for very first thing in the morning and if there is insufficient funds in the account an unpaid fee will automatically be applied to your account. 

To have this looked into further for you we would recommend that you raise this by logging into your account through the main website, select service desk and Ask a Question and one of our colleagues here will be more than happy to help look into this. 

Thanks Jen
    I would also like to add, my wages had gone in 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland Reps

Hi Katie, 

Thanks Jen
    I would also like to add, my wages had gone in 
    Please be assured that the team will be happy to look into this further for you. Thanks Jen

Advertisement